It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders - 'When You're White You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor'

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Kali74

Exactly. I guess that dispels the notion that Whites don't live in the ghetto and don't know what it's like to be poor, considering they make up the majority of people living in poverty.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: neo96

You condone the murder of children by our troops. Your moral compass is shattered.

Is that so ?

At least I don't support killing kids in the womb.

Someone 'moral' compass is shattered.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You. Are. Raving. Calm down NEO. Spare us the "they deserve it because they're raping murdering Muslims" rhetoric.
edit on 3/7/16 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, you support ripping innocent families from their homes and murdering them. That's some serious darkness in your soul. And disgustingly shameful that you're okay with that dishonor and burden being put on our troops. As if the suicide rate isn't high enough already. That's horrible, Neo.

edit on 7-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Oh nice. Like what progressives do to Trump.

Now people are telling me what I said.

Quote it please.

By all means QUOTE where I said they 'deserve' it.

The only thing I did was point out the life of a terrorist family isn't all rainbows, and unicorns.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

At least I don't support killing kids in the womb.

Someone 'moral' compass is shattered.

No you like to wait until they are conscious and aware of themselves and the world around them and are sentient first. Then you like to kill them. I find that to be 1000 times worse. But keep trying to use the Abortion plea anyway, maybe some other idiot will buy it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

One more time for those that REFUSE to do the reading material.

Drone strikes conducted by the United States during a 5-month-long campaign in Afghanistan caused the deaths of unintended targets nearly nine out of ten times, leaked intelligence documents suggest.

That means 9 times out of ten the current administration launched hellfires.

Killed INNOCENTS.

But hey WHO CARES!

We know Trump critics sure don't.
edit on 7-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You know what you said:

"Oh the horror!
Hey Trump just wants to perform a later term abortion for terrorists, and those that give aid to them."

You agree with the murder of innocents. It's horrible. You need to wise up.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Typically white people don't live in Ghettos. White people know what it's like to be poor but in comparison to poverty in ghettos... not so much. It's sort of similar to how Third world poverty would compare to ghetto poverty, it wouldn't and people that live here in ghettos can't comprehend that level of poverty.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I know what I said.

First left wingers say RIGHT WING NEOCONS clinging to their gunz and religion is da enemy.

At least in this country.

Not so much anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sanders is pro choice about crushing ISIS.

And he wants somebody else to do it for him.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Neo, you actually believe in the murder of innocent men, women, and children-- and you stand by your words. That is some serious soullessness.
I suspect you aren't alone. It's sick. It's shamefully sick.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Dude, you're going off about some other topic now. You're not even making sense anymore. Just ranting and raving and throwing a fit about your hatred for anyone left of you and of course more paranoia about your guns.

Why not take a break and go take a couple shots or something and relax. Before you have a stroke over a discussion on ATS. How would that look on your epitaph.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Get back to the topic eh.

It WAS about Sanders.

For pages now someone has been trying to steer it away from the idiotic thing Sanders said.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Dude, you're going off about some other topic now. You're not even making sense anymore. Just ranting and raving and throwing a fit about your hatred for anyone left of you and of course more paranoia about your guns.

Why not take a break and go take a couple shots or something and relax. Before you have a stroke over a discussion on ATS. How would that look on your epitaph.

That has WHAT to do with Sanders ?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You just revealed your character as a person okay with the murder of innocent men, women, and children. And you stand by those words. It's extremely relevant to this discussion, because you take issue with something Bernie said, when you ACTUALLY believe in murder. I mean, that should disqualify you from any reasonable discussion.

It was your words. And you stand by them. And you said them here in this discussion. It's really horrible.

You know what, I'm going to do you a favor and back off. I know things can be said in anger. I agree that you just need to calm down. Back on topic.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Right. Your saying Muslim = terrorist. Because God knows the family of a terrorist is 100% of the time a terrorist so should be drug out of their homes and made an example of. Or were you for giving them a trial first before we kill them?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
A Jewish politician with an Anti-White agenda, how surprising...

Are we on Stormfront? There is a difference between Jews and Fascist/Hard Right Zionists. Seriously, how did you get so many stars? I'll agree that the current government in Israel sucks and has for many, many years. I'll also agree that the Balfour Declaration was B.S. as Lord Balfour had no right to give away other people's land. The world, at this point, seriously needs a ONE state solution as Israel continues to demolish homes and schools. It's no wonder people have been and are rising up violently. The settlers literally claim that God gave them the right to be there. Vice has a very good story on this. If you would like to see more check out Miko Peled, author of "The General's Son".
edit on 7-3-2016 by s3cz0ne because: Posted from my phone

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow talk about off topic!

Monday, the senator continued to defend his answer.

"What I meant by that is, I think that many white people are not aware of the kinds of pressures and the kind of police oppression that sometimes takes place within the African-American community," Sanders said.

"In the African-American communities, you have police officers abusing people, and that is the point that I tried to make."

Sanders said no other presidential candidate has talked about poverty more than he has, nor proposed as specific ideas as his to address the issue of poverty.

"I don't want to be lectured about talking about poverty, whether it's white, black, Latino," he said.

source

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

The ones going around cutting kids in half,raping women, destroying cultural archaeological sites.

Blowing up buildings, markets, and ships, embassies. That is when they aren't strapping a bomb laden vests on themselves to kill the 'infidels'.

ARE.

Ya know those RACISTS over in the middle east that has had institutionalized RACISM for over 1400 years.
edit on 7-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join