It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Photographs UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ehm i saw very much the same looking lights year ago in autum, in a pitch black sky night when i was driving scooter and freezing i might add, saw those lights straight up from me, it didnt even appear to be at very high up, i stopped in the middle of road and tried to find phone to take photo but couldnt get it in time, it just swim away and disappeared in to the darkness.

Not selling a story here just want it to mention since this photo looks identical what i saw.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

You saw a flying helipad!? That's pretty remarkable!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Should have added that it made no sounds that i could hear, also i did not say it was identical but very much same looking lights.
It could have been helipad up side down levitating in the air for what i care, perhaps it was the very same helipad that happens to levitate in the air somedays, that indeed would be remarkable!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My first thought was "Bullshat!" when I saw the picture. And the sound of a thousand Hoovers sealed it. I like one of the comments from the source article. It was something to the effect that maybe it wasn't a thousand Hoovers, but one stopped up Dyson that needed to have its filter changed.

When I phoned my friend, who’s a shepherd, he said ‘don’t worry about it, we get this up here quite a lot’

All I can say to that is that those must be some terrified sheep he's raising. Sheep with a constantly high "pucker-factor" must have some really tough meat. Then again, maybe the alien radiated wool has some special cloaking factor for overweight people.

I also thought the picture of the gray alien next to the UFO witness was interesting. But then I figured it was just a selfie of the OP.

-dex

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

Not selling a story here just want it to mention since this photo looks identical what i saw.

to be fair you did say "identical" as quoted lol

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
also a side note where is my applause from the mods for my OUTSTANDING contribution lol

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
also a side note where is my applause from the mods for my OUTSTANDING contribution lol

Modest much?

If I were able, I would have given you applause. Not sure how they feel about people who expect it, though lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Oh, this I know! My Mom was an ardent fan of every one she could get her hands on, and I and even my sons(!) would fuss about her actually spending money on them...as we all thumbed our way through'em! Being retired these days doesn't leave much wiggle room for such "extravagances" (shhh hh! Not too loud, my son can hear through cement walls!). Just every great once in a while will I successfully sneak one or two through Check Point Charlie

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
Helipad on top of a building complete with the H

This is a great observation but I really don't think that's what it is.
Look at the size of the H in relation to the diameter of the pad itself compared to that of the "UFO".
That's not to say that your theory is bunk, it just doesn't really fit for me, however it is the best comparison so far.

In the end after reading through the thread I'm going with this being BS unless something more is brought forward.
As others have mentioned, the source of the article, the lack of details on how it "vanished", only one picture was taken even though it hovered for a few minutes.
I know if I was in his position I would be snapping one picture after another until it disappeared or took a few pics then some video.

If we had the full picture it would probably be easier to determine what it is or isn't as you can see some background.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is a question:

Lets assume aliens are real and are visiting Earth. They clearly dont want to give themselves away just yet or they would land in Hyde Park or Central park and make their presence known. So we can safely assume that they want to remain hidden for now.

They have also mastered FTL travelling or space warping in order to get here in any reasonable time. Not to mention some form of antigravity and futuristic propulsion, meaning they are very smart to put it mildly.

And yet...and yet...they seem to LOVE to decorate their ships with super bright flashing lights that they always forget to turn off!

"Zurg, did you turn the fairy light on the outside of our ship off? We are over populated places"

"Shazbat!! I forgot!....again!"

Yeah...that is one of the reasons i dont believe in aliens visiting earth. This guy is a hoaxer, i will bet my life, my wifes life and my mothers life on it.

And i love me, my wife and my mother very much.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

What's real anymore? We'll have skeptics saying it's photo shopped and others who had similar sightings saying it's real.

Nice photo, but the jury will be out until these "aliens" stop screwing around with us and make their presence for the world to see. Every photo and video no matter how sharp or how many eyewitnesses were present at the sighting, will continue to be picked apart and denied by government officials and skeptics alike.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: romilo a flying helipad!?

there ought to be a law against those things. they'll have someone's eye out.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I gave it a close look and it passes the complex craft test, so

ya gotta dive into the witnesses details now.....the evident bevel at the outer ring......see it in the lights........and what else, the sound......possibly he meant the resonating field drive type noise.....IDK

yep, the outer lights are set at an angle....I'll go read his speel.....j a minute

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
yep, the witness is insisting.....good observer, it's in the details he can relate off the top of his head....excitedly. I'm good at this, huh!!!
at 50 - 70 yards the object is the size of my little house......the witness has a good looking leather jacket....we just need to know if he's involved in aviation at all....I mean....what does he do as a career...

oh, it has the same planview as the one on the flatbed truck in that other thread here at A T S ....days ago...he he
edit on 7-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 7-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 7-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is clearly a hoax... one perfect shot of the craft which looks like it's taken straight out of a sci-fi movie... I don't think so. That image could have easily been faked any number of ways.

EDIT: yeah I'm gunna have to go with helipad.
edit on 7/3/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Here is a question:

Lets assume aliens are real and are visiting Earth. They clearly dont want to give themselves away just yet or they would land in Hyde Park or Central park and make their presence known. So we can safely assume that they want to remain hidden for now.

They have also mastered FTL travelling or space warping in order to get here in any reasonable time. Not to mention some form of antigravity and futuristic propulsion, meaning they are very smart to put it mildly.

And yet...and yet...they seem to LOVE to decorate their ships with super bright flashing lights that they always forget to turn off!

"Zurg, did you turn the fairy light on the outside of our ship off? We are over populated places"

Yeah...that is one of the reasons i dont believe in aliens visiting earth. This guy is a hoaxer, i will bet my life, my wifes life and my mothers life on it.

Your opinion is based naturally on human reaction to things you don't fully understand. Aliens don't do things that make much sense because we are so far behind them in technology, and they obviously don't have the same value systems. Human ones are extremely flawed in matters of evaluating alien intentions and purposes. (because of such and such, they couldn't possibly be doing such and such..) for example.

The fancy lights are like a challenge, or like peacocks spreading their colorful feathers to show off. Maybe even meant as intimidation. Not all reports are of craft with fancy lights, but many seem to be.

Many of their external decoration seem to definitely have a wow factor, and a very intimidating factor. It is probably intentional.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I think it is beyond question that no matter how advanced or evolved an alien race might be, there will always be room for things to go awfully wrong and entities to mess things up. The law of Murphy, I believe, is not limited to planet Earth.

It would be a bit odd if things went wrong all the time though. Unless its only idiots that bother to come here. Which, perhaps, is the case.

BT

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Here is a question:

Your opinion is based naturally on human reaction to things you don't fully understand. Aliens don't do things that make much sense because we are so far behind them in technology, and they obviously don't have the same value systems. Human ones are extremely flawed in matters of evaluating alien intentions and purposes. (because of such and such, they couldn't possibly be doing such and such..) for example.

The fancy lights are like a challenge, or like peacocks spreading their colorful feathers to show off. Maybe even meant as intimidation. Not all reports are of craft with fancy lights, but many seem to be.

Many of their external decoration seem to definitely have a wow factor, and a very intimidating factor. It is probably intentional.

Wow, those are some big assumptions you are pulling out of the air. . I'd rather stick with the most likely reason...people faking things to get attention.
edit on 7-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I think it is beyond question that no matter how advanced or evolved an alien race might be, there will always be room for things to go awfully wrong and entities to mess things up. The law of Murphy, I believe, is not limited to planet Earth.

It would be a bit odd if things went wrong all the time though. Unless its only idiots that bother to come here. Which, perhaps, is the case.

BT

Yeah..we seem to be getting all the forgetful ones!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join