It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Photographs UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

.......a UFO bearing a remarkable resemblance to the alien spacecraft from the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

So the picture bears a remarkable resemblance to a fictional spacecraft in a science fiction film.

The man holding the picture bear a remarkable resemblance to a fictional character called - Father Christmas.

The Express also has a story about the Roswell Flying Saucer found under trees on Google Earth

Seems that was a piece of fiction as well! It was apparently a weather balloon and then the story changed again to a water tower.

Someone is hiding the truth from us! And I demand answers.
edit on 6/3/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I have nothing to add other than I think this is possibly the best ATS thread title ever.

"Man Bites Dog"

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I take your point but you really need to read the DE they run garbage constantly
on all subjects.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Apparently the article was first published in The Dundee Courier on the 4th of this month.

Dundee Courier

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
From the original article:

"Although it bears a slight resemblance to the spacecraft in the science fiction film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, the flying object is said to most likely have been a drone."

At least according to the Courier.

BT

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
cdn.images.express.co.uk...

Little better photo.

Still could be anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Haha the comments are hilarious! The problem I had the most with this story is no description of the size. Except the sound of 1000 vacuum cleaners, which you never hear of UFO's normally making any sounds. He said the craft disappeared in a heart beat, possibly from the flash of his camera. So does that photo look like a night picture taken with a flash? Can you take good photos of lights at night with a flash? Not 100% sure on that...

Then he said he phoned his friend...so he had a phone but took the picture with a separate camera? Most people don't have cameras, they use their phone, let alone a camera sitting beside him as he's driving at 11pm through rural Rossie Ochil.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thanks for the link. What I noticed is that he never mentioned anything about size. Why do you think he didn't? I am guessing it was small, and that would mean almost certainly a drone. All guesswork of course.

Lol Gameoverman beat me to the punch.

edit on 6-3-2016 by Jonjonj because: came second in a one man race

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Looks like lights reflecting off glass.

My first thought when I looked at the image was 'night club.'

Club lights reflected in a club mirror at a club.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Lol... The comments are pretty good... Some real talent there. Some really had me laughing hard...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some kind of big wheel with lights like the London Eye?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm not convinced. The lighting does not appear to be high tech at all, and the spacing between lights is also random. This looks more like a cross between handy man and photographer to me. This is an image that can be pulled off by any dedicated ammiture.
It just doesn't make sense that there are no clear photos of ufos. I have a whole host of unique and perfectly timed imagery that I have taken- and there are millions of other people with cameras out there. Someone should have taken a collection of clear and unmistakably alien crafts by now. a collection of sketchy, blurry, unconvincing photos- of which this photo crowns them all doesn't convince me of an alien crew visiting us here on Earth...
Are there aliens out there?
It would seem logical. But the available imagery does little to support claims and to me, actually does more to confuse the search.
I am however only speaking from my own experience of the available imagery and my own ( limited) understanding of the universe. I don't know if it would be appropriate to post other imagery here, it may be off topic, but any imagery that bolsters the claims of the "photographer" would help.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Helipad on top of a building complete with the H

edit on 6-3-2016 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Brilliant!
Nicely done. Bet he saw that one day and thought..."hmmmmm I'll come back one night with my camera" hahaha.
Nice catch man.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I say it's just a picture taken in front of a tv set. Not a clear image,
and the whitening on the left...it's not even well done.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Haha, Go Team ATS!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

maybe the other photos didnt come out as good? i know if was me though, i would be taking picture after picture after pictue.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hope this was the truth, I smell hoax but what if it wasnt? One must be in his shoes to truly know...
edit on 6-3-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

After looking at several pages of pictures of helipads (and their lighting), it appears you are correct. Well done.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Only one pic? Also yes, like the article says, looks a bit TOO much like Spielberg's idea of a UFO, at least in my opinion.

maybe they know that and created craft that we would be more comfortable being confronted with..?

anyone discrediting the source of the article forgets that its an eyewitness account, not an article from one of their journalists.. suspect? sure, but hardly worth discounting entirely..

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: ShayneJUK
It's funny, but when I see people poo-pooing the credibility of "rags" or "pulpies", I always think of that shot in Men In Black where they pick up copies of Enquirer, etc to check out the BEST leads and news sources around! I'm not saying I believe they are, but hey...you never know. There's a grain of truth in the weirdest stories!!

exactly.

edit to add:

Well done! nice analysis
edit on 6-3-2016 by EmpathicBandit because: edit for update findings

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join