It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Photographs UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Human psychology !

That's all.. Add in human sociology, and those define your earlier assumptions. I can decipher that.. Nothing to worry about

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Sry yes i used that word to describe what i saw and my english is not so good, what i meant to say is that that pic lights looks identical what i saw but i dont really remember in what order they were, i have not that good memory. Those lights stuck in my head since what i saw was not something i seen before in the sky.

Also this was not first thing i saw in the skies that didnt look familiar at all, about 14 years ago i saw about 2 meters wide reddish orb hovering above forest, about year ago summer i saw extremely bright light glowing and pulsating its light even though it was very far away from the spot i was watching it, it was clearly not a plane, it vent inside cloud at one point and the cloud pulsate the light as well. From that i took 30secend video with like 2mp phone camera but nobody said anything about it so i just deleted it one day cause it wasnt that clear video anyway..
There are quite few other things i seen/experienced but i am not here to prove anything, just telling what i seen, if someone chose not to believe it is okey since i do not care if anyone believes it or not.
edit on 7-3-2016 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I have nothing to add other than I think this is possibly the best ATS thread title ever.

Maybe it is just me but you nailed it and I spat beer all over a really rather expensive monitor when I saw that pop up.

You're too kind Sir

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Could this be an elaborate hoax or something quite real. It certainly looks the real deal. Is this the proof we've all been waiting for

This recurring, hyperbolic is-this-the-proof-[of alien existence]-question when 'it' obviously could never constitute proof in ANY context, annoys the heck out of me!

It is so ridiculous! How on EARTH could this be the proof we've all been waiting for? Just how? What does this ad to existing evidence? Let me know what part of THIS makes you think that the case is now closed and we can start teach UFO's as scientific fact.

This is a place where one is supposed to think critically and deny ignorance, not to display it.

Sigh..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

C-mon do you think that old man is a photoshop expert, well of he is then he does a better job then me he should be offered a job at Disney to work on the next starwars movie. .

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Could this be an elaborate hoax or something quite real. It certainly looks the real deal. Is this the proof we've all been waiting for

This recurring, hyperbolic is-this-the-proof-[of alien existence]-question when 'it' obviously could never constitute proof in ANY context, annoys the heck out of me!

It is so ridiculous! How on EARTH could this be the proof we've all been waiting for? Just how? What does this ad to existing evidence? Let me know what part of THIS makes you think that the case is now closed and we can start teach UFO's as scientific fact.

This is a place where one is supposed to think critically and deny ignorance, not to display it.

Sigh..

Dude...... calm down, its only a thread on a website. You mad Bro?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Sigh..

It is quite ridiculous how every single cgi video or fake image or blurry video of a Chinese lantern "might be the proof we are waiting for"

No...even if the videos were real...they can't be proven to be real. So, no...they are not definitive proof.

Definitive proof will be when they make themselves known out in the open in front of everyone and the news channels report on it. When millions of people see the same sight...THAT will be definitive proof.

Until then it's no such thing. And I would add that UFO believers are doing themselves a huge disservice by not being more selective about what they choose to post and/or believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

C-mon do you think that old man is a photoshop expert, well of he is then he does a better job then me he should be offered a job at Disney to work on the next starwars movie. .

I said nothing about Photoshop, I was only commenting on the fact that we have only one photo.

One thing is sure, if he used the flash he is not a photo expert.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i dont think aliens have ever visited earth, ever. i think most ufo threads are usually BS.

that being said, ive only had one UFO sighting i couldnt explain. and it happens to look like this one. im going to dismiss myself and my experience, but i just had to post something because i recognize this particular picture, its burned into my memory and the only reason why i took an interest in UFOs. i have to believe its a fake.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not that this is the same thing, but...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
True, he could be a very clever photographer. I arrest my case

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I should imagine he has quite a few good Navy stories
.... But joking aside it's quite a pic and with some investigation and tweaking of the t5rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrc
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy]= sorry thats my cats opinion... but as I was saying I bet with s0-t------------further investigation of the pic a lot could be gleamed.

Sorry my cats opinion although funny was quite harsh

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Still impressed? It's fake...
edit on 8-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Neon lights? Noise like a thousand hoovers? Drone. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
do people deep down just hope its a real space craft, as in, 'this time its real'.

who has ever shown a pic of a real non earth space craft.

all logic and common sense just escape through the conduit of human curiosity.

im going to bet all of my life's possession, this is not an alien space craft; nor were all furnished before this guy by other wackos. a trend in the ufo community.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

My favorite real ufo picture...

That was taken from above by plane a long time ago...
edit on 8-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent

A PENSIONER has captured an amazing picture of a UFO bearing a remarkable resemblance to the alien spacecraft from the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

John Macdonald spotted the strange lights hovering in the sky near his home in rural Perthshire and says it made a noise like “a thousand hoovers”.

He managed to take a snap of the aerial object as it hovered for a few minutes before suddenly vanishing in front of his eyes.

www.express.co.uk...

Im sorry but that photo is not enough proof for me. A massive drone or a fake replica made in someones garage. Im not even slightly impressed.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Still impressed? It's fake...

Just asking, why does that make it a fake?

I don't see the reason?

Probably me being daft and only just up..

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

With everything I did to that photo everything else beside the lights should remain the same however the black areas are evidence of editing.
This was done to help give structure and shape to the central portion. And or to block out any natural light sources in the background such as stars...
edit on 9-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Mclaneinc

With everything I did to that photo everything else beside the lights should remain the same however the black areas are evidence of editing.
This was done to help give structure and shape to the central portion. And or to block out any natural light sources in the background such as stars...

Thank you, now I understand...

Just a question re that, as you AFAIK you are working off a photograph of a photograph, could external lighting and natural light and shadowing not pollute the examination?

edit on 9-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join