It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to openly say that I was wrong about trump. He is what we need. A new dawn of American power is upon us and its thanks to him.

He is strong and tough. He can handle himself in sticky situations and never runs from an enemy.

Its what we need. Really we need his honesty.

WE ARE STRONG and the world is weak. If the world defies us we should simply do what other great empires have done, bring our enemies to our heels.

So that is it. I fully endorse Trump and hope you all vote him into power.

His dream, its a world I am happy to live in.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Interesting what changed your mind brother?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I am strong too and so can respect his strength. I dont want to waste time. He is what will bring us to the supremacy we deserve.

He is not scared of war, poverty, isolationism, none of it. He is a wild bull and I would love to be along for the ride.

Long live the USA. Long live Trump!

Say it proud. Shoot your words like a cannon into the minds of our enemies.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yeah, people want an american reich. You know what, I am no slave. Give me boots and a face to stomp. No way in hell I am standing next to these asshats. I will not suffer for idiots. My kind and my blood......We survive empires, gods and governments. So give me a baton and some boots. My intelligence and strength will serve me well as people like me learn to dominate the self declared slaves. I am no slave. I will seek to become a master in the future hell they have made. Good luck to the dumb and weak. You have one less fellow at your side.

Should have just put this post in your OP.

And people wonder why web searches of moving to Canada broke their immigration website the other day.
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, he is the only candidate that the establishment, on both sides, are attempting to stop at all costs.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I dont like to cut and paste. It dulls the mind.

Yes, what I said is true. I do feel this way. The time for games is done and over.

Our fat has starved us of our destiny. Our waste has made us bloated and sick.

We must be strong so as to embrace the new future. We must not wince at the cost of our greatness.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yeah, people want an american reich. You know what, I am no slave. Give me boots and a face to stomp. No way in hell I am standing next to these asshats. I will not suffer for idiots. My kind and my blood......We survive empires, gods and governments. So give me a baton and some boots. My intelligence and strength will serve me well as people like me learn to dominate the self declared slaves. I am no slave. I will seek to become a master in the future hell they have made. Good luck to the dumb and weak. You have one less fellow at your side.

Should have just put this post in your OP.

And people wonder why web searches of moving to Canada broke their immigration website the other day.
www.nydailynews.com...

I am poor, but I am willing to chip in for anyone who is willing to leave the US because they didn't get their way!!!!

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Yes, he is the only hope we have. If he wins we can be sure that things will improve. He will not take no for an answer and will DICTATE how the American centuries will proceed.

We are Rome and the rest of the world is conquered lands.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Let them leave. Saves us the trouble of housing and feeding them in prison where they belong.

Dont worry if you are poor. You have a place in the future. We all do.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

A billionaire business man running the country for the rich , a member of the elite with no idea of what real peoples lives are like , a bull in a china shop in a time of danger.
Not sure that is what you need but hey , It'll be interesting for the short time we'll all have left.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not our China shop. Dont want him in yours? Then do what we say.

he is our golden bull and he will gorge the world that defies us.

link   
Trump is not a just a rich guy. He is a master tactician and elite negotiator. he has charisma and is powerful.

That is our leader and that is who we shall become as a people.

link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Let them leave. Saves us the trouble of housing and feeding them in prison where they belong.

Dont worry if you are poor. You have a place in the future. We all do.

You're being sarcastic and trolling......Maybe some folks who are new to ATS might bite, but sorry man.....
edit on 3-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

If Bernie was ahead of Hilary & was ahead in super delegates, the Dems would be losing their minds. He unfortunately isn't a threat to Hilary but if he was the Dems would be pulling their hair out. The Dem insiders have already (Debbie Schultz in particular) tried to push him out and he doesn't even have a chance.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No. I am not.

I do support trump, just not for the same reasons you do.

We want the same thing so who cares?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sarcasm?

I'm all for a stronger economy etc.

But Trump?

Sorry, just saying the name left a little vomit taste in my mouth....

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

We are Rome and the rest of the world is conquered lands.

What happened to Rome, pray tell?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Hmmm, well any American that wants to leave the US because of Trump, they can make a detour on the way here cause we dont need anymore bleeding heart libs, or turnabout conservatives in this country, oh, and on your way back, or to mexico or, honduras, i dont care where you end up, you can take along our very own selfie pm justin with ya.

Go Trump, he would have my vote if I could

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Hey man, he is the first in a line of future leaders the likes of which we have never seen.

He will open our minds to our true destiny. He will pave the way for so much more.

I do not think it ends with trump but I know it begins with him.

Finally. The games are over.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

They were weak and appeased the barbarians.

They should have marched until not even the cribs were left. Not doing so brought about the dark ages.

We are the light and the world is the darkness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join