It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I will say, I am not in love with Trump, but he is the best man in the race. Go Donald.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Im not American but if The Economist,the CIA,FOX,CNN,MSNBC,The Washington Post,Henry Kissinger,Dick Cheney,Wolfwitz,Romney and Mc Cain dont want him then he must be the guy for the job.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: xuenchen

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg?201602019005302844+0

got a real link?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That is the page that comes up try Romney For President,Inc in their search facility.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It is a real link, it opens the FEC website. Just paste it in.

Edit to add link.

FEC Romney thingy
edit on 3-3-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Movhisattva

The world is full of very very stupid people. We dont need to look smart to them. They look pretty dumb to us, and weak.

We will show them how smart we are when they try to defy us. We sure as hell are smart enough to design bombs and planes. Smarter than their engineers.

So lets see who is smarter and who is going to say that to our face. It will make life easier when we know who is against us. So call us dumb. Our intelligence is better demonstrated at the business end of a B1.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Exactly.

He is one of us. NOT them.

They are just scared that for once we truly have a peoples champion. One of us, by us and for us.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just heard O'Reilly ask Newt Gingrich why the establishment republicans are so upset about Donald and Gingrich said, perhaps tongue in cheek, that Trump doesn't belong to the secret society and has not gone through the initiation.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

I'm sure he was saying it metaphorically, but in light of a couple of threads ongoing on this board, it took me aback!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
a reply to: Jonjonj

Got it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: seeker1963

Let them leave. Saves us the trouble of housing and feeding them in prison where they belong.

Dont worry if you are poor. You have a place in the future. We all do.

You're being sarcastic and trolling......Maybe some folks who are new to ATS might bite, but sorry man.....

Exactly my thoughts. Enjoy your thread Tad.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Nickn3

Im not American but if The Economist,the CIA,FOX,CNN,MSNBC,The Washington Post,Henry Kissinger,Dick Cheney,Wolfwitz,Romney and Mc Cain dont want him then he must be the guy for the job.

I don't know if this is satire like the OP, but in all honesty, it's what keeps me going back to Trump.

Everyone in the establishment HATES him.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I just heard O'Reilly ask Newt Gingrich why the establishment republicans are so upset about Donald and Gingrich said, perhaps tongue in cheek, that Trump doesn't belong to the secret society and has not gone through the initiation.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

I'm sure he was saying it metaphorically, but in light of a couple of threads ongoing on this board, it took me aback!

Damn, really??
Now that is an ATS worthy conspiracy.

It actually has a ring of truth to it

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

sound reasoning.

He is clearly NOT part of the establishment.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

LOL! I feel a theft coming on! (May have to use that one)

But I took a chance of my TV blowing up and switched to Fox to get ready for the debate (I can't help myself), so I heard that too. : o

One of them said Congress has no idea what they would do with Trump. They don't even know how to relate to him.
Although I won't vote for him, I have a rebellious streak enough that it makes me want too just to defy them!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

They are just scared that for once we truly have a peoples champion. One of us, by us and for us.

I guess that's why he outsourced to China, huh?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm old enough to know to NEVER count on a promise made during a political campaign, no matter the candidate or party they run under. Too much 'pie in the sky' ideals just to get a vote.

Trump is a leader. Not a pacifist appeaser. He is strong in his convictions and true to himself. He has an in depth knowledge on the economy's inner workings. He doesn't need to be the President but he is running anyway. Hillary has been trying like hell for years, decades, for the position. Her thirst for power is downright sickening. Trump has just had enough of politicians and believes he will do the best job, as do I.

I imagine if Hillary is elected she will throw a huge week-long party to schmoozle and celebrate herself. Trump will be getting down to business ASAP.

Republicans are trying to smear him now. THAT is a sign they're ALL scared.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just hope if Trump is elected and runs the country like a business, he won't forget the PEOPLE are his Board of Directors.

We'll see.

I think when it's all said and done, Clinton will take the win.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

I am strong too and so can respect his strength. I dont want to waste time. He is what will bring us to the supremacy we deserve.

That is a very strange post, however I'm guessing if Trump gets in through the popular vote you will get exactly what you deserve - and that is not supremacy.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Yeah, sorry man. This was satire.

I know though. Star for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

Yeah, sorry man. This was satire.

I know though. Star for you.

Phew, was seriously worried for a moment there that you were ill or had suffered some accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join