It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You know now a days you really need to clarify when using satire.

I have heard some crazy things here in ATS that I thought were truly satire only to find out it wasn't

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is what you sound like,

Also this,

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Federal Electoral Commission is who he registered with

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

If the constitution weakens us then it should be changed. This is not the world of our founders.

They were also not the best example. They were radicals that defied the law of the land to establish a radical rouge government that coddled the weak and dissident. In today's world they would be classified as terrorists.

Hell, even Jesus would be. I am not against jesus, He is our savior. I am just saying that we have to look to the present no the past.

Our elders that have made our country weak have kept the constitution as a document of castration and limitations to true power and our true destiny.

You say dictatorship, I say ORDER.

Unless you like living in constant danger, being the laughing stock of the world, always appeasing others. And for what?

We could do so much if only we didnt have so many contradicting voices. We should ask WHO is speaking and how worthy they are of a voice. If not our enemies will use our own sacred halls and courts against us.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

All these promises that trump is making are campaign promises which the majority of them he wont even keep remember Bush and Obama?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Id say theres 2 choices work a comprimise with Trump or go the way of the Whigs

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If the constitution weakens us then it should be changed. This is not the world of our founders.

Good luck getting that through...

originally posted by: tadaman I am not against jesus, He is our savior.

you could have fooled me. I thought Trump was your saviour?

originally posted by: tadamanYou say dictatorship, I say ORDER.

Herr Hitler, is that you?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Sorry if you dont understand. The fact is I only see strength and resolve to do what is necessary. Hitler was a fool though. Its not about race. Its about class.

He failed because he was a fool and not worthy. His failed attempt at a Reich was his fault alone. We will not be so foolish. ALSO, We are not Nazis. This is a democratic country and we are speaking in unison. This is the will of the people. Do not defy us. Together we are unstoppable.

So say we all.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I really hope he wins and he keeps the same policies as the past presidents, the excuses will even better than the ones they used for obama.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I do not need luck. Our young men and women, shedding the burden and chains of the past will see our future through to the end.

Our fat and useless leaders have sold us out to the worlds governments. We that should be ruling the world, not serving it like its cup bearers.

We will not need to convince the weak of our intentions. The future we will forge will push aside all opposition to the gutter where it belongs. Those who would divide our great people and lead them astray into chaos.

No, we must rise and unite. We must make of this the final stand against the weakness of the usurpers to our supremacy.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I too hope he wins and EXPLAINS the need for such measures. We are meant to forge ahead, not linger in the past.

The fact is if you have nothing to hide, nothing to take advantage of, then you would not oppose the rule of the land.

If you wish to reduce our strength, reduce our resolve, reduce our potency, then you will face our wrath.

No more weakness. No more appeasement.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Palpatine is painted as the villain because the weak society meant to be entertained and made impotent painted him as such.

The story should go as follows:

A republic in disarray and decay was invigorated and saved from itself by a strong leader who did what was necessary. Those too sentimental and weak would not understand, like the fanatics of a religious order who become militant and started an insurrection, killing untold millions in the process of creating discord.

Do you think there would have been a galactic war if the Jedi would have stopped promoting uselessness and weakness?

Had the emperor not been attacked by a rouge cleric he would not have been disfigured, an tactic meant to paint him as a bad person.

Forget about his looks. His appearance is the scars of sacrifice.

If you ask me, we have it all wrong. A theocratic organization with a hold over a republics government and balls in its hands staged a civil war just so as to stay in power at the detriment of untold millions. AFTER a legal democratic election.

The narrative is indicative of our societal decay. We actually root for the rebels trying to overthrow a democratically elected government. This is what we teach our kids....

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Go Trump...

I can't wait for the TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST thread.

It's coming. These fools are losing their minds.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What differences do you see between trump and Clinton?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Only because they are weak and scared. The sort of people we dont need to listen to.

trump the anti Christ. LOL

Its about time we establish something. JESUS would like someone like trump in power. He is promoting our god given right to be strong as we are. Under trump, CHRIST will be back in Christmas. CHRIST will be our trust in god in our LAND.

Who else will protect Christians from the heathens attempting to undermine the last bastion of the holy trinity and its light to the world.

Under trump, CHRIST will dictate the laws of man- rather than the laws of man dictating how Christ can exist.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The Federal Electoral Commission is who he registered with

Not finding it.

Can you show me.

I want to make a thread about this shocker.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Many,

For one trump is not lying through his teeth. His truly wants to bring us back to greatness. He is consistent and never faltered from his path. Clinton has always said only what we wanted to hear. Something trump could care less about.

He just says it like it is. Something she is not capable of.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg?201602019005302844+0

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Let me quote this here:

That being said: nice satire. I hope.

edit on 3/3/16 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join