It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico City Legislators Ask To Ban Donald Trump From Their Country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I find it sad that no amount of logical appeal can convince people of him being a disaster. Maybe I give our citizenry's intelligence too much credit.

Maybe you are giving your own logic and intelligence too much credit.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

You think so? Fair enough. Let's explore that possibility. So outline for me a logical reason to vote for Donald Trump, going over his policies and why they would improve the conditions in this country for everyone and not just a select race of people.

Please go into logical detail about how x policy from Trump will lead to y beneficial results for everyone.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Maybe I give our citizenry's intelligence too much credit

Indeed you do. It's about time you and people like you get a grip on reality. We the People are stupid. Mostly. We are mostly not even of average inteligence.

YOU SMART GUYS are simply a minority. Not that I think that you're smart for voting for Hillary. That's stupid on a whole different level altoghether.

And by being a minority...you'll simply have to deal with what stupid wants.

Smoke a J and relax...in the end...who is the president...is really ultimatelly of very little importance.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Somebody who's going to vote for Clinton trashing any other candidate for "Telling you what you want to hear" is classic.

Where did he say anywhere that he was going to vote for Clinton?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So a country that wants open borders wants to close it's borders to someone...
Yeah, ok.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think it's not just Trump supporters "attacking", it's anyone with enough sense to realize how bad it will get if you vote that evil back into office again. Another four years of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" kind of honesty. How many more bodies will the dynamic duo leave in their wake? Oh and let's not forget how careful she'll be with "highly classified" information.

I say good if Mexico wants to ban Trump, Mexico is a dirty third world banana republic anyway. Time to clean it up starting with northern Mexico & the cartels.

edit on 3-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

originally posted by: Junkheap
Where did he say anywhere that he was going to vote for Clinton?

Right here:

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Yea, I may be abstaining again... This would make election number four for me since I turned 18. Though I may vote for Clinton, but I'll probably just go to work like I usually do and not vote.

edit on 3-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Please explain how more of the same is going to help anybody.

Or not voting at all, for that matter, like you suggested. How intelligent is that?
edit on 3-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

So you guys guessing about who I'm voting for allows you to go completely off topic and attack me?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Please explain how more of the same is going to help anybody.

That isn't an answer to what I'm looking for. You said my logic wasn't up to snuff. So clearly you have a logical and well thought out reason for voting for him that I must have missed. Saying rhetoric like above isn't what I'm asking about. That isn't a logical argument, but a deflection.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Going by the initial responses in this thread, I begrudgingly see your point...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Is not voting a logical argument? Like I said, if anyone has the potential to change things up, it is Trump. It is a perfect argument to vote for him, and I think this is why people support him.

What specific policies do other candidates offer that would make them an intelligent choice that would benefit everyone, if that is your main criteria?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Nucleardoom

So you guys guessing about who I'm voting for allows you to go completely off topic and attack me?

I clearly addressed the topic right here:

I say good if Mexico wants to ban Trump, Mexico is a dirty third world banana republic anyway. Time to clean it up starting with northern Mexico & the cartels.

I also pointed out how bad voting for Uncle Bill's Sex Circus would be.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Off course, obtuse as usual.

You call me obtuse? I asked for a VERY specific request from you and you haven't even attempted to deliever on it, and now you are pretending like I'm not bringing enough to the table.

Is not voting a logical argument? Like I said, if anyone has the potential to change things up, it is Trump. It is a perfect argument to vote for him.

If I were in Antarctica without a shirt on and freezing and then suddenly I was standing next to an active volcano I'm not sure that would be the kind of change I'd appreciate.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

This Is just a small taste of what a Trump presidency will look like. We'll lose allies and make more enemies than what we already have. Just think how members of congress and the senate are going to react if he insults them! Nothing will be accomplished during his term!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Well the GOP is already starting to look like it's going to implode on itself with members of Congress and other prominent Republicans actively saying they'll never support Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There's other countries a little apprehensive about Trump as well

www.12newsnow.com...

World considers a Trump presidency, and many shudder

Interesting article....I'm assuming that all trade agreements (TPP, NAFTA, and the Atlantic one) will be either renegotiated or trashed...just from comments he's made about large tariffs, and other trade policies

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You call me obtuse? I asked for a VERY specific request from you and you haven't even attempted to deliever on it, and now you are pretending like I'm not bringing enough to the table.

Yes I did, although I removed it. If you weren't then you would have recognised the point I was making.

If I were in Antarctica without a shirt on and freezing and then suddenly I was standing next to an active volcano I'm not sure that would be the kind of change I'd appreciate.

But this is your personal and unfounded interpretation of the change he would cause.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

That was an analogy to a situation where change isn't a good thing. I was hoping you'd make that connection through an application of logic since we are supposed to be having a logical discussion here. Though I'm starting to lose hope that you are going to deliver on your side of the argument, thus leaving me to believe your original comment against my logical deduction abilities was unfounded and likely just angry lashing out because I don't support your hero unquestionably.

Oh wait, I just made a logical deduction there.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So you expect me to name specific policies that Trump will implement to benefit everyone, when you won't do same thing for other candidates and even suggest not voting at all, and I already answered by saying that people are simply fed up with the establishment and see Trump as the alternative who is not going to play by their rules.

I think this view is more intelligent than not voting or voting for the same formula of which we know it doesn't benefit anybody, by now.

I never claimed that Trump had specific policies that are going to benefit everyone. This is your straw man argument that you are pushing on me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join