It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico City Legislators Ask To Ban Donald Trump From Their Country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Should I trust Trump JUST because I don't trust Hillary? Because that is the vibe I seem to be getting from most Trump supporters.

The least you can do is face the reality that if it comes down to these two, one of them is going to be president. So you rather want Hillary or Trump? Not voting will not change that one of them will win.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Seeing as how more Mexicans are leaving the US than entering it, why should they do anything about that?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Listen, trump has brought up some issues I think are very important that others are not even talking about, our relationship with Saudi for one.

However, trump has shown totalitarian type beliefs, he skirted a debate with Megan kelly, and essentially took viewers , which has led to a circus show and the media being at his behest. This is not how it works, you do not get to choose, I want you to run the track for a year I want to see how you react to Megan kelly, I want to know this person can do our bidding on the national and world stage.

In good conscious I cannot throw a vote to trump just because he brings up some issues that are very important, because the potential sacrifice of our rights and freedoms is not acceptable and that is the behavior he is showing.

Having said all that, there isn't a single candidate I see fit to be president, so then tell me why should I put a vote out only later to be unhappy?
edit on 3-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Should I trust Trump JUST because I don't trust Hillary? Because that is the vibe I seem to be getting from most Trump supporters.

The least you can do is face the reality that if it comes down to these two, one of them is going to be president. So you rather want Hillary or Trump? Not voting will not change that one of them will win.

Hence why I said I may vote for Hillary. I'd prefer her Presidency over a Trump Presidency. That is unless you can bother to look past your own ego and convince me why Trump is an adequate candidate worth voting for.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Listen, trump has brought up some issues I think are very important that others are not even talking about, our relationship with Saudi for one. However, trump has shown totalitarian type beliefs, he skirted a debate with Megan kelly, and essentially took viewers , which has led to a circus show and the media being at his behest. This is not how it works, you do not get to choose, I want you to run the track for a year I want to see how you react to Megan kelly, I want to know this person can do our bidding on the national and world stage. In good conscious I cannot throw a vote to trump just because he brings up some issues that are very important, because the potential sacrifice of our rights and freedoms is not acceptable and that is the behavior he is showing.

Well said.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Since you are clearly mentioning Hillary as your favorite, could you perhaps post some of the policies she will implement, that are going to benefit everyone and make her the better candidate?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Since you are clearly mentioning Hillary as your favorite, could you perhaps post some of the policies she will implement, that are going to benefit everyone and make her the better candidate?

It would be a protest vote though, plus I feel no obligation to oblige your request since you keep dancing around mine. Have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No, but please consider the other consequences if you don't back Trump. People are afraid, I know I am, I think we've been whored out to the Chinese enough, don't you? These bastards have given enough away from this country for the sake of "globalism". These two pieces of trash are the elite/Bilderbergers. How in the hell can anyone justify voting for that? Four more years of Slick Willy and the Hildebeast are far worse than a Trump presidency.

edit on 3-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

In good conscious I cannot throw a vote to trump just because he brings up some issues that are very important, because the potential sacrifice of our rights and freedoms is not acceptable and that is the behavior he is showing.

What about Hillary's behavior?

So you are not going to vote because you don't want to take responsibility by voting for what in your eyes may be the lesser evil, giving the bigger evil a better chance by not voting at all?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It would be a protest vote though, plus I feel no obligation to oblige your request since you keep dancing around mine. Have fun with that.

Irony is so much better when the subject is totally oblivious to it.

And again, I am not dancing around anything. I already said multiple times that I never mentioned specific Trump policies of which I think are the reason people support him. I also explained to you multiple times why I think people support him and why I feel it is the most intelligent choice.
edit on 3-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
No, but please consider the other consequences if you don't back Trump. People are afraid, I know I am, I think we've been whored out to the Chinese enough, don't you? These bastards have given enough away from this country for the sake of "globalism". These two pieces of trash are the elite/Bilderbergers. How in the hell can anyone justify voting for that? Four more years of Slick Willy and the Hildebeast are far worse than a Trump presidency.

Well for one, I try not to make decisions out of fear or anger. It usually leads to regrets later. Plus China doesn't scare me. They have every right to be successful too. I may not agree with every one of their social policies, but I don't live in the country and if it works for them then great.

I'm not sure what the problem with globalization is though. Mostly, it is all the countries attempting to be nice to each other so they can each benefit economically in their own ways. How is that a bad thing?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Irony is so much better when the subject is totally oblivious to it.

Well at least you are having fun with that answer.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And you are obviously still oblivious.

Do I need to spell it out for you?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And you are obviously still oblivious.

Do I need to spell it out for you?

Oh please. I would LOVE for you to do that. It would be nice to see an actual logical argument from you for once instead of baseless accusations and deflections. Even if it isn't exactly about the topic at hand.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I do not back Hillary either, but if I was to do an honest appraisal I would say Hillary is the lesser of the evils, trump to me as described, represents totalitarianism no quarter and no compromise, I do not want him doing our bidding. On the other hand I do not want four more years of Obama which is what Hillary in my opinion represents, so where does that leave me? Well, for now it leaves me having a beer and shot of jack, voting day.
edit on 3-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Ok, the obvious irony is that I basically said that people support Trump out of protest against the establishment. You weren't willing to accept this answer and demanded that I came up with specific Trump policies that would benefit everyone, justifying support for Trump.

When I asked you why you support Hillary and request the same level of argumentation you simply say that you would vote for her out of protest, and this apparently is a perfectly good enough reason in that case, but it is not when voting for Trump.

Hypocrite, much?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Ok, the obvious irony is that I basically said that people support trump out of protest against the establishment.

I also said that wasn't a valid logical argument. But hey if such simple logic works for you, I see why you are a Trump supporter.

When I asked you why you support Hillary and request the same level of argumentation you simply say that you would vote for her out of protest, and this apparently is a perfectly good enough reason in that case, but it is not when voting for Trump.

I support Bernie Sanders man. This has been something that has been clear about me for a long time now. Like I said, I simply would vote for Hillary because she isn't Trump. She doesn't say demagoguery and doesn't think that being angry and scared is enough to fix the country. Good enough for me. At least for another 4 years.

link   

Well for one, I try not to make decisions out of fear or anger. It usually leads to regrets later. Plus China doesn't scare me. They have every right to be successful too. I may not agree with every one of their social policies, but I don't live in the country and if it works for them then great.

You seem to have misinterpreted what I meant. I'm not "scared" of China either. What I AM afraid of is what little manufacturing jobs we have left leaving and never coming back. Clinton orchestrated our close ties with a nation who ideology is in serious conflict with that of the U.S. Why would you cozy up to a nation who has a long history of violating human rights among dozens of other issues? The answer to that is The Clinton Foundation. Take a good look at who has "contributed" to that.

I'm not sure what the problem with globalization is though. Mostly, it is all the countries attempting to be nice to each other so they can each benefit economically in their own ways. How is that a bad thing?

Well when Chung Lao is making 98 cents a day and the same job pays John Smith $15.50 here in the U.S. I think that's some pretty easy math for anyone.
All Globalism does is allow corporations to exploit cheap third world labor. All we hear about now in the U.S. are service jobs, at some point the need for another burger flipper will be outweighed by the need for someone with actual money to spend to support all these service jobs.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Fair enough, but not voting is, imo, worse than voting for the lesser evil, since you are giving the worse evil a better chance.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Boy everyone is afraid of a Trump presidency, maybe he should be president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join