It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico City Legislators Ask To Ban Donald Trump From Their Country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Like I said, I simply would vote for Hillary because she isn't Trump.

And like I said, people support Trump because he is not the old formula. End of discussion then.

These two situations are either both unintelligent, intelligent, or simply a matter of perspective.
edit on 3-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Consider the possibility that this is becoming something much bigger than Trump vs. the U.S. establishment and is starting to look like Trump vs. the NWO.

That is what it looks like to me

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Well for one, I try not to make decisions out of fear or anger. It usually leads to regrets later. Plus China doesn't scare me. They have every right to be successful too. I may not agree with every one of their social policies, but I don't live in the country and if it works for them then great.

You seem to have misinterpreted what I meant. I'm not "scared" of China either. What I AM afraid of is what little manufacturing jobs we have left leaving and never coming back. Clinton orchestrated our close ties with a nation who ideology is in serious conflict with that of the U.S. Why would you cozy up to a nation who has a long history of violating human rights among dozens of other issues? The answer to that is The Clinton Foundation. Take a good look at who has "contributed" to that.

Do you realize that the only way to bring back those manufacturing jobs is to either A) do them with machines or B) pay the workers next to nothing with barely any benefits? We may not like the sweat shops that China has, but I wonder how many Americans are willing to pay increased prices for luxury items like iPhones? Now you may say that they just may not buy them, but then the manufacturing jobs would disappear again. The only difference is that no country would be holding them.

Instead of worrying about bringing manufacturing jobs BACK to the states, how about worrying about jump starting NEW manufacturing industries? Legalize marijuana. Boom. Brand new manufacturing industry. Start supporting green technology more fluidly. Boom more manufacturing jobs. We need to embrace the future, not keep trying to reclaim the past.

PS: The US has little room to talk when it comes to historic human rights violations.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Like I said, I simply would vote for Hillary because she isn't Trump.

And like I said, people support Trump because he is not the old formula. End of discussion then.

These two situations are either both unintelligent, intelligent, or simply a matter of perspective.

Hence why I originally said I was thinking about mostly abstaining, but you derided me over that as well. My choices are three turds and you yell at me for picking the two that you don't like.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Off course, obtuse as usual.

You call me obtuse? I asked for a VERY specific request from you and you haven't even attempted to deliever on it, and now you are pretending like I'm not bringing enough to the table.

Is not voting a logical argument? Like I said, if anyone has the potential to change things up, it is Trump. It is a perfect argument to vote for him.

If I were in Antarctica without a shirt on and freezing and then suddenly I was standing next to an active volcano I'm not sure that would be the kind of change I'd appreciate.

See your logic isn't that much better.

You've let the establishment politicians(in your case the Clinton's/Obama) dump you off in the middle of the arctic and take your shirt to boot. I'm personally going to go stand next to the active volcano where at least I know it's warm, rather then continue slowly freezing to death. Maybe the Volcano goes off in the next 8 year, maybe it doesn't. Either way I prefer it to freezing and maybe it'll take the dicks who dropped me off in the snow and took my luggage with me.
edit on 3-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Simple thing really just build the wall with all the aid money we used to send them.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

PS: The US has little room to talk when it comes to historic human rights violations.

I didn't say we had a sterling reputation here either, but then again we're not forcing abortions and don't have mobile organ harvesting vans either. Have you ever taken a look at the human organ trafficking in China? It's big business over there, but the trouble is there's no record where all the organs are coming from. As a side bonus we don't cook with sewer grease here either.

edit on 3-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

You call me obtuse? I asked for a VERY specific request from you and you haven't even attempted to deliever on it, and now you are pretending like I'm not bringing enough to the table.

Is not voting a logical argument? Like I said, if anyone has the potential to change things up, it is Trump. It is a perfect argument to vote for him.

If I were in Antarctica without a shirt on and freezing and then suddenly I was standing next to an active volcano I'm not sure that would be the kind of change I'd appreciate.

You've let the establishment politicians(in your case the Clinton's/Obama) dump you off in the middle of the arctic and take your shirt to boot. I'm personally going to go stand next to the active volcano where at least I know it's warm, rather then continue slowly freezing to death. Maybe the Volcano goes off in the next 8 year, maybe it doesn't. Either way I prefer it to freezing and maybe it'll take the dicks who dropped me off in the snow and took my luggage with me.

Way to completely overthink my analogy. Glad to see that you'd rather burn to death than freeze to death though (because standing shirtless right next to a lava flow will be extremely damaging to you).

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I didn't say we had a sterling reputation here either, but then again we're not forcing abortions and don't have mobile organ harvesting vans either. Have you ever taken a look at the human organ trafficking in China. It's big business over there, but the trouble is there's no record where all the organs are coming from. As a side bonus we don't cook with sewer grease here either.

First off, does China recognize that as legal? Second off, I already said I don't agree with everything that China does.

China may have a vast underground organ market, but at least they don't go around the world blowing up third world nations every half-decade to decade. Like I said, our laundry is pretty dirty too, and you are just throwing rocks from your own glass house right now.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Way to completely overthink my analogy. Glad to see that you'd rather burn to death than freeze to death though (because standing shirtless right next to a lava flow will be extremely damaging to you).

I don't think you understand what an active volcano is. You ruined both our analogies.
edit on 3-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Only trump as a conservative (now?) Would alienate a conservative dominated government as a neighbor. They literally live by the values he is trying to pretend to have. God, country, neighbor....

The fact is the current Mexican government can teach him a thing or two.

Ever since they privatized Mexicos oil reserves the county has had big bucks to invest in its people. It is doing so and doing so very well I might add.

Education, small business loans, social nets, ect.

The fact is MEXICAN immigration is down and decreasing. They are surviving in Mexico, so they dont risk their health or worse in the same numbers to come over to be our slaves.

Funny, the caribean and sourth American countries are turning to Mexico to head a trade partnership among other things. American investors will find a brick wall keeping them from the largest oil reserves west of the ME and those profits.....that we need.

Also we are risking losing access to south america and the Caribean who are drooling for a Mexican dominated trade sphere without the usual bully american coorporate rapists protected by our government.

The loss in potential trade is great.

But hey, bla bla bla, make America great again.

Meanwhile we have no hope of curbing our debt.

Mexico may be able to pay off its debt in less than 50 years.

Dumb wet backs.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I don't think you understand what an active volcano is

I think you are splitting hairs over a semantics argument when you should know damn well what I meant with that analogy, but if you insist on not being able to read between the lines. Pretend I said erupting volcano instead.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think you are splitting hairs over a semantics argument when you should know damn well what I meant with that analogy, but if you insist on not being able to read between the lines. Pretend I said erupting volcano instead.

In that case I'll still just choose to burn it all down down now, rather than wait

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

In that case I'll still just choose to burn it all down down now, rather than wait

So, in your opinion, the best course of action to fix a system with flaws is to literally tear it all down and start over? What's wrong with trying to fix it and make it work?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

China may have a vast underground organ market, but at least they don't go around the world blowing up third world nations every half-decade to decade. Like I said, our laundry is pretty dirty too, and you are just throwing rocks from your own glass house right now.

China has the world's largest underground organ market(on record), but at least they don't go around the world blowing up third world nations every half-decade to decade. Like I said, our laundry is pretty dirty too, and you are just throwing rocks from your own glass house right now.

There I fixed that for you it's not conjecture or "may", they HAVE the largest organ market on the planet that's an undisputed fact. I'll take rock throwing any day here in the U.S. as I don't have to worry about being abducted in a van and harvested for my internal goodies.

Without question the quality of life is far superior here in the U.S. compared to China. It's getting tough just to breath the air over there, but it does seems like a great place to have most of our goods made and an even better idea to import food from that godforsaken hellhole. Don't we all like lead added to seemingly every third product you buy imported from China?

So what is there to complain about? No one thinks hey "maybe we shouldn't be importing all these toxic goods into the U.S. as there's no way to accurately check them all because of the extreme volume of goods". No just keep importing the lead laced goodies, all is well. What a joke. Globalization is something Trump addressed as well through the use of tariffs, I think we've given China enough of a free ride for their cheaply made often toxic Chinese goods.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Let me add:
To all our useless farmers pumping out corn for public subsidy....if mexico and south america stop buying our corn at gunpoint, you will be homeless and poor.

We dont need ALL that corn syrup we strive to find uses for.

Enjoy your fields of corn and the public dole you are on while producing crap we havent needed in great numbers since WW2

But hey, you are true Americans right? Who cares that our government basically gives you tax money to stay useless....

Dont worry though, rich old new york trump will help you.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

So let's do a bit of math approximation here. In order for a domestic manufacturer of a good to see a profit from something he produces, Trump's tariff would have to be so high that it clears the price of manufacturing it, paying for all the benefits of the employees as well as assuring adequate regulations. And this assumes the manufacturer cannot go to another country where the tariff is lower.

Look. Here is the short and skinny of reality. Globalization is here. You are just going to have to learn to live with it. Going back to an isolated bubble is not a feasible scenario.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Looks like nobody knows dipsh_t from what happened between Trump and the Mexican Justice System...
ok let's go there, some years back Trump trusted a Mexican empresario to have the Miss Universe in Mexico, the Empresario shafted Trump, Trump sued him and the Mexican justice system (mafia) shafted Trump. If Trump gets to be POTUS you may guess what will happen to all those Mexican politicians that were involved in that scheme.... and yes they are very afraid.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

So the entire United States needs to be dragged into a petty personal feud between Trump and Mexico?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Nucleardoom

Look. Here is the short and skinny of reality. Globalization is here. You are just going to have to learn to live with it. Going back to an isolated bubble is not a feasible scenario.

If you say so man. Nations have existed and thrived before the globalisation train. Long after this rapist globalist economy is gone...people and nations will survive just fine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join