It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof that Chemtrails damage your brain.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You see those white things that look like clouds?

They ain't clouds man! They out to kill us all!!!

*runs and hides under a sheet of tinfoil*

I was a skeptic, I have to admit.

This is convincing evidence you provided. I'm sold on it.

Time to go spread the word.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You see those white things that look like clouds?

They ain't clouds man! They out to kill us all!!!

*runs and hides under a sheet of tinfoil*

I was a skeptic, I have to admit.

This is convincing evidence you provided. I'm sold on it.

Time to go spread the word.

Don't forget to build a website and have the donation button smack bang in the middle of it and as large as possible. If anyone tells you they don't exist just block them from your site and ignore them in real life.

Might also help of you write some sort of book denouncing science.

And remember....

WHITE FLUFFY CLOUDS OF DEATH

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Monetizing it, genius. I'll get on that immediately.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I would. I don't think anyone has tried to capitalise on it yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am sorry about that.

In retrospect, it was hugely unfair. so in order to rectify that, I present:

Unequivocal proof.

Well that's all I needed, they're real.

Just to be sure could you provide some pseudoscience and anecdotal data to get me really convinced?

Ok. Here you go:

Tesla.
Fields.
Frequencies.
Quantum
Zero point.
Vibrations.
HAARP.
EM.
Numerology.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I have that on MY list. You just bugger off. I know just how to do it, too. It will take some real research, alas.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I have that on MY list. You just bugger off. I know just how to do it, too. It will take some real research, alas.

And how is just looking up not real research?

I mean really. These "anti-looking up" folks. *tut*

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Over and over again we hear about how our government has, over the decades, preformed harmful testing on unsuspecting citizens.

There we go the old because they did something in the past they have to be doing it now defense...boy that never get's old.

Just yesterday was a disturbing story here on ATS about implanting chips into the brains of servicemen, giving them little choice.

How diabolical those government people wanting to help soldiers that come home from war with brain injuries to regain some of their cognitive abilities again.

DARPA has multiple brain-improvement projects in the works, but its Restoring Active Memory project (or RAM, an apparent play on the acronym for a type of computer memory) has a goal of restoring the memory functions of US soldiers returning from the battlefield with traumatic brain injuries. According to the Atlantic’s Annie Jacobsen, 300,000 soldiers came home from Iraq and Afghanistan with brain injuries. DARPA’s program aims to develop an implantable, wireless device that could aid those soldiers’ cognitive abilities both during and after wars.

www.defenseone.com...

So you go on believing your government would never place anything harmful in the air in the way of chemtrails.

So what exactly makes up a chemtrail?

And how does one know that when not one person who pushes their existence has ever actually tested one still in the air?

While convincing yourself, have a tall cool glass of floridated water, courtesy of the good old USofA.

I have, and I bet you have too.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Bah! I forgot HAARP!!

Scalar waves!!! Ion particles!!!! It's all tied together!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Even if such testing were to be done and it turned out chemtrails weren't even chemicals, but actually streams of nano-robots etched with "Bio-war Against Earthlings Model 645z, Made on Phobos", it wouldn't matter. Why would anyone believe it, aside from people who already believe chemtrails are chemtrails.

For lack of evidence to the contrary, let's assume they're all legitimate water-vapor contrails. I'm more interested in someone trying to figure out a way to keep them from blocking out the sun on what often is an otherwise beautiful day. I have a huge tree in my yard that robs the pool of sun part of the day as it is. I don't care if it's healthy vitamins trailing behind the planes, I really wish they would figure out how to stop ruining my sunny days.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

They are studying the effects of contrails, and while I don't have direct knowledge of any programs to figure our how to suppress the trails, I would bet at least one does exist.

With the current system, I honestly don't see this doing anything but increasing, so it if bothers you now, prepare for more.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So there's two of us. Perhaps we can make this an ATS campaign?

It would only seem right that the guy who actually provided proof was you.

I honestly think we'd get the donations in no time. I reckon someone would even donate the plane for an hour or so.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
So there's two of us. Perhaps we can make this an ATS campaign?

It would only seem right that the guy who actually provided proof was you.

I honestly think we'd get the donations in no time. I reckon someone would even donate the plane for an hour or so.

I see only one problem with the "getting proof" thing.

If chemtrails were found to be just normal contrails the chemtrail followers wouldn't believe it.
If chemtrails were found to be chemtrails then the people who deny them (and believe actual science) would say they made it up.

So really it wouldn't matter either way.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Yea, but when I walk in with proof that all those white lines are just contrails, who is going to believe me? Nobody even looks at the proof we provide now to explain contrails.

ETA: if a hard fast chemtrail believer was to be part of this, it could work. Perhaps even a celebrity like Ventura or Alex Jones.
edit on 2-3-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I have come to realise that there is no way to reach chemtrail believers. Some of you might remember a light hearted thread I started a few weeks ago about a friend of mine posting debunked chemtrail rubbish on her Facebook. Well, I replied and gave her lots of facts about engines, contrail formation etc...all thongs i learned from you good people here on ATS.

Then she replied with links to geoengineeringwatch and i replied with a raft of proof of how that site and others like Tanker Enemy are liars and post doctored images etc..i sent her a lot of easily digestible information. I was polite and not condescending at all. She made a joke like "wow..i really hit a nerve with you on this matter! ;-)"

I made it clear that I was just concerned that a friend of mine (granted not a close one, but still) was believing in lies and was only trying to help and her final reply was "well, all I know is sometimes I see trails being left behind that do NOT look normal to me and I have never seen anything like them". This is after days of sending her links and images and writing explanations.

Honestly after all the info I gave her which she clearly didn't even bother to look at, it was very disheartening to have her not just remain resolutely convinced chemtrails exist but not even willing to engage me in a discussion about it.

That's when I saw the true face of people who believe in this sh*t..they are in no way interested in the truth. Not even pretending to be. Thats why its so frustrating, they have no desire to learn anything at all. I see that very clearly now.

So..screw them. And screw my friend. Let them live their lives being scared of what are only man made clouds.

The fact that this sub forum hasn't had a new post till this one for close to 10 days should show how fringe chemtrails are even amongst conspiracies. And how very few people far for them.

I admire you guys for fighting ignorance on this topic for so long...i tried to reach a friend who acted exactly how every chemmie does here on ATS

My point is..are we reaching anyone at all? I'd say not.

edit on 2-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

if it makes you feel any better, it kind of sounds like you made your friend think about it for a minute.
Baby steps. I learned a good bit about debate doing this. The part that is hardest is to remain calm wen dealing with the sub par posters.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What damage, you mean blocking sunlight and raining jet exhaust down on our heads? Tell me you think it stays up there forever…

What, that the sky overhead where i live isn't sullied all day by miasma from burning jet fuel?

Damn my lying eyes.

Shsss! You are not supposed to talk about such things, it cocks up threads like this one, which is about chemtrails not contrails...which of course are er, chemtrails anyway, and which of course have net warming when persistent, but let's not talk about that either.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

if it makes you feel any better, it kind of sounds like you made your friend think about it for a minute.
Baby steps. I learned a good bit about debate doing this. The part that is hardest is to remain calm wen dealing with the sub par posters.

I dunno man..im seriously doubting that we are reaching anyone at all at this point. If there were interested in the truth I'd agree. .baby steps and keep at it. But i really don't think they are. Hence why not a single chemmie has ever responded to our queries of why no one has hired a plane to test the trails.

We keep mentioning that and get silence in return .

About my friend. I don't really care I guess ..she's free to believe what she wants. But it's the refusal to even engage in discussion (as we see here all the time ) that's infuriated me.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: intrptr

What damage, you mean blocking sunlight and raining jet exhaust down on our heads? Tell me you think it stays up there forever…

What, that the sky overhead where i live isn't sullied all day by miasma from burning jet fuel?

Damn my lying eyes.

Shsss! You are not supposed to talk about such things, it cocks up threads like this one, which is about chemtrails not contrails...which of course are er, chemtrails anyway, and which of course have net warming when persistent, but let's not talk about that either.

Rather than act like a 2 year old, you could start your own thread all about how contrails aren't man made cirrus clouds and you know more than all the scientists that study this topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Rather than act like a 2 year old, you could start your own thread all about how contrails aren't man made cirrus clouds and you know more than all the scientists that study this topic.

I don'rt give a toss about what you think, what I would like to know is why you have so much license here, and be tolerated even after posting a clearly fraudulent headline versus the content. Strewth!
edit on 2-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join