It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof that Chemtrails damage your brain.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's not the chemtrails that do the damage, but the simple belief in them I think. it's obvious that renting a plane and testing the trails is the single most effective way, and ultimately the best way to prove this conspiracy real or not. But to date, NOBODY has been able to do this. It comes down to money. Sure it may cost $5000 to actually do this kind of testing, but for what the proof represents, you would think any and everyone would want to have this done. The fact that it's not done kind of proves the point in the OP. Those who believe in chemtrails must all not have very good jobs. Since none of them could accomplish this one act costing about what a decent family vacation might cost, it stands to reason that those who buy into this conspiracy can't afford to buy much else.

And perhaps the reason they don't have good jobs is they aren't very good at problem solving. By having those skills, you could organize a group, collectively discuss funding options. Start a fund raiser, and ultimately, collect enough money to do this testing. Those who understand and don't fear science seem to be the one's with the financial capitol to fund such an operation, but they don't seem to need verification that contrails exist and are made of primarily ice crystals.

I would love to be proven wrong on this and be shown that a group of chemtrail believers is capable of coming up with a way to do this type of testing, but it's been about 20 years now, and ......crickets......
edit on 2-3-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
something about how the government would contact the people you hire to carry out the tests and force them to change the results to cover-up the agenda...

i am also sure that if someone provided the money and the project...took off (please contain your laughter)
the results would not please anyone either way.
For the most part conspiracy theorists are not interested in the truth, but more so in the speculation that surrounds a given issue.
It's even harder to reach a conclusion on anything when the vast majority of conspiracies have about 20 different versions depending on what informs the person that is interested in it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Over and over again we hear about how our government has, over the decades, preformed harmful testing on unsuspecting citizens. Just yesterday was a disturbing story here on ATS about implanting chips into the brains of servicemen, giving them little choice.

So you go on believing your government would never place anything harmful in the air in the way of chemtrails. While convincing yourself, have a tall cool glass of floridated water, courtesy of the good old USofA. Better yet, go to Flint and drink their tap water...over floridated ice.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
S&F oh great one. You really had me going there when I opened this thread . You get the Gothmog Bait and Switch award

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

As I have said before. I would not pay the whole cost but I would gladly donate.

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It's not the chemtrails that do the damage, but the simple belief in them I think.

What damage, you mean blocking sunlight and raining jet exhaust down on our heads? Tell me you think it stays up there forever…

The fact that it's not done kind of proves the point in the OP.

What, that the sky overhead where i live isn't sullied all day by miasma from burning jet fuel?

Damn my lying eyes.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Sorry but I think you may be wrong on one thing. I could probably prove so if I did some research I just woke up and am feeling lazy so I'll give my opinion. I don't think the exhaust, or product, from burning that much jet fuel would simply be ice crystals up there. Think about when an old truck gasses it and smoke goes everywhere..planes must burn a lot of jet fuel it can't be healthy stuff coming out of those engines? Just a thought. And also I think it's weird some days there isn't a cloud or plane in the sky and some days there are trails everywhere you can't see any blue sky...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I thought i was going to see a picture of Hillary. I'm almost disappointed!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedPhilosopher

Sorry but I think you may be wrong on one thing. I could probably prove so if I did some research I just woke up and am feeling lazy so I'll give my opinion. I don't think the exhaust, or product, from burning that much jet fuel would simply be ice crystals up there. Think about when an old truck gasses it and smoke goes everywhere..planes must burn a lot of jet fuel it can't be healthy stuff coming out of those engines? Just a thought. And also I think it's weird some days there isn't a cloud or plane in the sky and some days there are trails everywhere you can't see any blue sky...

If you imagine a plane moving around on the tarmac, now imagine that same plane taking off. Then see it (with that mental picture) climbing up to cruising altitude. Now, in all those instances, did the plane make a visual trail? No? That's right. It doesn't make a visual trail unless it is at altitude, and the conditions are right for persistent contrail formation. So all the time the engines were running, it was producing emissions, and pollution. It wasn't until it came into wet cold air that made it possible for a trail to form. Now, if you study what that visible trails is, you find it's a man made cirrus cloud. And what you see is the ice crystals that formed in the wake of the engines. The bad stuff was behind the plane from engine start to engine stop. And all the while, nobody cared about any of that until they could see it in the sky.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You must be bored.

I saw the thread title and was waiting for hilarity to ensue. Now I'll have to wait for angry responses for the hilarity.

Boo.

ETA: nevermind, the hilarity started.
edit on 3/2/16 by Ksihkehe because: Commence hilarity...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Over and over again we hear about how our government has, over the decades, preformed harmful testing on unsuspecting citizens. Just yesterday was a disturbing story here on ATS about implanting chips into the brains of servicemen, giving them little choice.

So you go on believing your government would never place anything harmful in the air in the way of chemtrails. While convincing yourself, have a tall cool glass of floridated water, courtesy of the good old USofA. Better yet, go to Flint and drink their tap water...over floridated ice.

While it's true that our government has done bad things in the past, and will likely do bad things in the future, what all conspiracies does that fact legitimize? Does it make Bigfoot real? Does it make Underwater alien bases real? Does it make Directed energy weapons and holographic planes a reality? Or.....does it just make those things that we know existed real?

Besides, you seem to have missed the entire point of the OP. Do you know anyone who has the mental capacity to form a group and raise money to prove the chemtrail conspiracy real?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

You must be bored.

I saw the thread title and was waiting for hilarity to ensue. Now I'll have to wait for angry responses for the hilarity.

Boo.

ETA: nevermind, the hilarity started.

I am sorry about that.

In retrospect, it was hugely unfair. so in order to rectify that, I present:

Unequivocal proof.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

As I have said before. I would not pay the whole cost but I would gladly donate.

Anyone?

Even though I am NOT a believer in chemtrails, I would donate to this cause as well, if a serious attempt was made. Just to prove that truth is paramount. Even if it proves me wrong, I can accept that.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If the likes of mr Wiggington did it and proved there were chemtrails, he could potentially make a fortune. Yet people like him don't. They're more content with the continous income from selling books, going to seminars etc.

There's no money in the truth

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am sorry about that.

In retrospect, it was hugely unfair. so in order to rectify that, I present:

Unequivocal proof.

Well that's all I needed, they're real.

Just to be sure could you provide some pseudoscience and anecdotal data to get me really convinced?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So "Just look up man!!" isn't enough for you?

OK, then would you believe.........

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If the likes of mr Wiggington did it and proved there were chemtrails, he could potentially make a fortune. Yet people like him don't. They're more content with the continous income from selling books, going to seminars etc.

I'd love to put Wiggington on the spot with that. I think the only way to do it, would be to go to one of his paid speeches and pop that one during the Q&A. If you had the data handy as far as pricing, flight availability, and testing procedures, you could make him look exactly like the charlatan he is in front of a crowd of his followers. It would be priceless, but would likely not happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'd love to put Wiggington on the spot with that. I think the only way to do it, would be to go to one of his paid speeches and pop that one during the Q&A. If you had the data handy as far as pricing, flight availability, and testing procedures, you could make him look exactly like the charlatan he is in front of a crowd of his followers. It would be priceless, but would likely not happen.

I would quite happily sell all my belongings just to see the look on his face and try to squirm out of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I can look up, but I'd feel much more comfortable dedicating my life to a cause if it had a great deal of ideas based on a misunderstanding of science behind it. Could you give me some loosely connected ideas that could convince me?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I can look up, but I'd feel much more comfortable dedicating my life to a cause if it had a great deal of ideas based on a misunderstanding of science behind it. Could you give me some loosely connected ideas that could convince me?

You see those white things that look like clouds?

They ain't clouds man! They out to kill us all!!!

*runs and hides under a sheet of tinfoil*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join