It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marco Rubio Mocks Donald Trump’s ‘Small Hands’ and Spray Tan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You cherry picked to suit a narrative to paint a false impression. That is called lying. Like i said it seems to be a skill of yours.

Uhuh, any facts to back that up or dispute ANYTHING that I posted? Since you have chosen to start attacking me personally instead of the actual information I posted, which you obviously cannot refute?

Your arguments are based on interpretations to suit your view and cherry picked statements.

Again I posted Trumps own words......

I can't find a single positive or even constructive thing you have said about Trump... have you posted anything?

I dont have anything positive to post about him

Wait , His hair Truly is one of the wonders of the world, thats something special

(post by UKTruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Some pro immigrant unpaid intern stayed up all night thinking of that. Rubio was first presidential candidate to wear high heels and hes talking trash - was sure that would be a democrat.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

A T T E N T I O N ! !

The thread topic is "Marco Rubio Mocks Donald Trump’s ‘Small Hands’ and Spray Tan", not each other or your personalities! There are many facets of the OP to discuss. Passionate discussion is fine, but don't make it personal. Also, when citing 'facts' during a discussion, it's often useful to use supporting links.

Discuss the OP, not each other. Do not reply to this post.

thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yes, back on topic - we're just hrs. away form finding out whether Rubio's childish attacks will help or hurt him at the ballot box.

I really hope Kasich and Carson get a huge boost after the antics of the other three, but probably hoping for too much.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Correction - in your opinion its a lie.

No correction needed because you are wrong.

If you want to create your own reality around you based on your opinion thats ok (and not unusual - people often do it to support their own views and comfort themselves).

I would assume you are very happy in your own made up world.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Correction - in your opinion its a lie.

No correction needed because you are wrong.

If you want to create your own reality around you based on your opinion thats ok (and not unusual - people often do it to support their own views and comfort themselves).

I would assume you are very happy in your own made up world.

Sigh - read higher.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join