It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marco Rubio Mocks Donald Trump’s ‘Small Hands’ and Spray Tan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
gotta love trump fans.
blatant racism, isn't he funny.
small hands jibe, highly offensive.

What blatant racism?

I'm not American so I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What else is he supposed to do?

For months he ran a positive campaign while speaking about issues and his subsequent solutions to those issues, and he was largely ignored.

The US is so brain dead that things of this controversial nature are what garners attention.

He has even stated it himself. That he doesn't enjoy or particularly want to engage in childish behavior, but because he is ignored otherwise he is led to tactics which are normally beneath him.

He is just a product of the moronic need to see this by the media and the people who watch the news as if it is the greatest reality show ever.

It is a prime example of the old adage "If you can't beat em, join em."
edit on 1-3-2016 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Rubio, sinking to an all time low. I actually was gaining a little respect for him

He may be throwing away a chance at a VP nod by doing so.

Of course, he's an establishment "yes man" and always has been anyhow, so no doubt, he was TOLD to do so.....

edit on 1-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Rubio is a truly pathetic human being.

Not much more to say about him.

Compared to Trump whose whole campaign has had a heavy base on making fun of people physically?

Come on

Making fun of a handicapped reporter?

Making nasty inuendo about Kellys menstrual cycle?

Making fun of Fiorinas looks?

Making fun of Rubio sweating, before Rubio ever said anything about Trumps appearance

Its amazing the double standard you Trumpeters have

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain
What else is he supposed to do?

For months he ran a positive campaign while speaking about issues and his subsequent solutions to those issues, and he was largely ignored.

The US is so brain dead that things of this controversial nature are what garners attention.

He has even stated it himself. That he doesn't enjoy or particularly want to engage in childish behavior, but because he is ignored otherwise he is led to tactics which are normally beneath him.

He is just a product of the moronic need to see this by the media and the people who watch the news as if it is the greatest reality show ever.

It is a prime example of the old adage "If you can't beat em, join em."

He should have stepped out ages ago - or better still, never run. He has only just been appointed Florida senator. Even better he should leave politics.
edit on 1/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth
Rubio is a truly pathetic human being.

Not much more to say about him.

Compared to Trump whose whole campaign has had a heavy base on making fun of people physically?

Come on

Making fun of a handicapped reporter?

Making nasty inuendo about Kellys menstrual cycle?

Making fun of Fiorinas looks?

Making fun of Rubio sweating, before Rubio ever said anything about Trumps appearance

Its amazing the double standard you Trumpeters have

Making fun of the handcapped - no. He was taking the piss out of a reporter who was talking rubbish.
Inuendo about Megyn Kelly - he says not,media says yes. Who decided on the reality? Was it you?
Making fun of Fiorina's looks - can't remember that
Making fun of sweaty Rubio - Trump was actually quite subdued in his response to Rubio's meltdown. He has been more aggressive since attacked.

So two conclusions you have drawn, one I can't remember, the other not true.

You loony lefties are so funny.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is 100% a case of "perception is reality". People see and hear things, and depending on what they WANT to believe, interpret those things very differently.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Making fun of the handcapped - no. He was taking the piss out of a reporter who was talking rubbish.

NO he wasnt and his hand gestures and facial contortion were just coincidence eh? Sad you make excuses for that

Inuendo about Megyn Kelly - he says not,media says yes. Who decided on the reality? Was it you?

Uhh common sense and listening to what he said

Not surprised about the selective memory

Making fun of sweaty Rubio - Trump was actually quite subdued in his response to Rubio's meltdown. He has been more aggressive since attacked.

A nice sidestep to the fact that he actually did it.....

THe common thread being here, is that he does it on a regular basis, make as many excuses for it as you want......

Its a common theme with him, so to try and target Rubio for smashing back, while Trumps whole approach is to do this sort of thing (and not just in politics) shows you have lost all objectivity in favor of your Trump worship.

LoL did you just call me a lefty? More proof that you have a very serious disconnect from reality, and what you CHOOSE to believe..

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't disagree with that.

So Trump says he didn't make fun of the handicapped or Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle. Those that want to believe he did will not believe him and will make up their own reality. That is exactly what is happening, you are right.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

NO he wasnt and his hand gestures and facial contortion were just coincidence eh? Sad you make excuses for that

Uhh common sense and listening to what he said

Not surprised about the selective memory

A nice sidestep to the fact that he actually did it.....

THe common thread being here, is that he does it on a regular basis, make as many excuses for it as you want......

Its a common theme with him, so to try and target Rubio for smashing back, while Trumps whole approach is to do this sort of thing (and not just in politics) shows you have lost all objectivity in favor of your Trump worship.

LoL did you just call me a lefty? More proof that you have a very serious disconnect from reality, and what you CHOOSE to believe..

Hilarious that you would reference what I choose to believe being a disconnect from reality, when almost everything you have said about Trump is what YOU choose to believe about him. To top it all off you made the assumption about me being a 'Trumpeter' lol. You, sir, are a hypocrite. Hoisted by your own petard.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I could care less if the President is an awful person. So many of the past ones were too.

I care more about their plans, and so far, his are the only ones that seem agreeable to me. ObamaCare is a wreck engineered by the insurance companies. Unchecked immigration is bleeding our coffers in the form of state assistance - just because someone is born here, and our enemies won't lose any sleep with any of the other candidates in the Oval Office. Add to this the fact that the establishment (who we all seem to hate here) has been nothing but against him since day one, and it is a pretty compelling argument.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I could care less if the President is an awful person. So many of the past ones were too.

I care more about their plans, and so far, his are the only ones that seem agreeable to me. ObamaCare is a wreck engineered by the insurance companies. Unchecked immigration is bleeding our coffers in the form of state assistance - just because someone is born here, and our enemies won't lose any sleep with any of the other candidates in the Oval Office. Add to this the fact that the establishment (who we all seem to hate here) has been nothing but against him since day one, and it is a pretty compelling argument.

But you have to remember he is a Grand Wizard of the KKK, hates women, is a mob boss, attacks old granny's and bulldozers all their houses across the country, isn't very presidential, is really stupid despite his billions and degrees, can't possibly get more than 35%, is hated by everyone except white supremicists and stupid people, loves Mussolini, is going to make David Duke the VP, deport every foreigner, start a nuclear war and will likely do what Hitler did.... oh and he is only running to get Hillary elected as part of a massive Clinton conspiracy.

I know all that because that's what the media has said, although they are obviously desperately trying to get him elected and are biased towards him.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hilarious that you would reference what I choose to believe being a disconnect from reality, when almost everything you have said about Trump is what YOU choose to believe about him.

Uhh......no I go off of what he actually SAID

To top it all off you made the assumption about me being a 'Trumpeter' lol. You, sir, are a hypocrite. Hoisted by your own petard.

Not a hard thing to do when you defend him on every thread....

Oh and the Threads youve made discussing Trump and supporting his ideas

Oh and this...

Its going to take someone like Trump to fix things.

If what you are saying is true then BRAVO Donald Trump. Makes me wish I could vote for him.

Your own words.........

But hey, keep up with the intellectual dishonesty if you like....

At least Mine is in tact

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So Trump says he didn't make fun of the handicapped or Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle.

Which is a lie because he did both of those things.

Those that want to believe he did will not believe him and will make up their own reality. That is exactly what is happening, you are right.

Those that believe Trump are the ones making up reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hilarious that you would reference what I choose to believe being a disconnect from reality, when almost everything you have said about Trump is what YOU choose to believe about him.

Uhh......no I go off of what he actually SAID

To top it all off you made the assumption about me being a 'Trumpeter' lol. You, sir, are a hypocrite. Hoisted by your own petard.

Not a hard thing to do when you defend him on every thread....

Oh and the Threads youve made discussing Trump and supporting his ideas

Oh and this...

Its going to take someone like Trump to fix things.

If what you are saying is true then BRAVO Donald Trump. Makes me wish I could vote for him.

Your own words.........

But hey, keep up with the intellectual dishonesty if you like....

At least Mine is in tact

I have also criticised him - but being dishonest (are you in the media or have you been taking lessons from Cruz?) you wouldn't search those out lol.

For example:
Sorry, but this is now an absolute joke. Hillary must be laughing herself to sleep every night. Trump has drawn out both Cruz and Rubio (through desperation) and now they are acting like him. One was bad enough but with three of them acting like complete morons, one can only hope that Kasich or Carson will perhaps step in.

You on the other hand have no balance and therefore have no valid opinion on Trump.
You are not going off what he actually said - so stop lying.

He did not mention Kelly's menstrual cycle
He did not say anything about the disabled

You make things up to suit your agenda. You just don't like it when people call you out on it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So Trump says he didn't make fun of the handicapped or Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle.

Which is a lie because he did both of those things.

Those that want to believe he did will not believe him and will make up their own reality. That is exactly what is happening, you are right.

Those that believe Trump are the ones making up reality.

Correction - in your opinion its a lie. Big difference. If you want to create your own reality around you based on your opinion thats ok (and not unusual - people often do it to support their own views and comfort themselves).

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have also criticised him - but being dishonest (are you in the media or have you been taking lessons from Cruz?) you wouldn't search those out lol.

What? I search everything, I like how you are actually now taking a line from Trump and trying to question my integrity or my standing (be it media or otherwise) in order to try and deflect anything that I have leveled....

Oh im not am I?

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?" Trump reportedly bellowed while watching his Republican presidential rival on the news. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

On Kelly when being called out for his mysogonistic name calling towards women:

During Thursday's presidential debate, Kelly pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past, such as calling some women "fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

On Rand Paul:

Paul called Trump’s attack a “non-sequitur,” and said that there was a “sophomoric quality” that is “entertaining about Mr. Trump.” He slammed Trump for attacking candidates’ personal characteristics.

“I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me there is plenty of subject matter right there,” Trump responded

There are your facts..........so please, next time you try to accuse me of making anything up, do some research

Oh and while youre at it.......you might want to have facts handy when , as a Trump supporter, you try to call out a candidate about making fun of people.....while denying that Trump does this on a regular basis

edit on 3/1/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What? I search everything, I like how you are actually now taking a line from Trump and trying to question my integrity or my standing (be it media or otherwise) in order to try and deflect anything that I have leveled....

Oh im not am I?

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?" Trump reportedly bellowed while watching his Republican presidential rival on the news. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

On Kelly when being called out for his mysogonistic name calling towards women:

During Thursday's presidential debate, Kelly pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past, such as calling some women "fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

On Rand Paul:

Paul called Trump’s attack a “non-sequitur,” and said that there was a “sophomoric quality” that is “entertaining about Mr. Trump.” He slammed Trump for attacking candidates’ personal characteristics.

“I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me there is plenty of subject matter right there,” Trump responded

There are your facts..........so please, next time you try to accuse me of making anything up, do some research

Oh and while youre at it.......you might want to have facts handy when , as a Trump supporter, you try to call another candidate names about making fun of people..

You tried to paint a false picture without checking what I actually write on both sides of the argument. You wanted to create a narrative to suite your point. You were therefore lying and are indeed dishonest.

I can't see a reference to Kelly's menstrual cycle yet. Find me the comment he made about that, or just admit you have taken the interpretation that you want to take and are NOT referring to what Trump actually said. In fact you are totally ignoring his explanation because it doesn't fit with what you WANT to believe.

Trump said this:

Presidential candidate Donald Trump defended himself Sunday from the fierce backlash he's received for criticizing Fox News debate moderator Megyn Kelly, insisting he said nothing wrong and that he values women.

"I cherish women," the real estate mogul told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union," adding that he did not mean to imply that Kelly asked him sharp questions during the debate because she was menstruating.

"Who would say that?" Trump said Sunday. "Do you think I'd make a statement like that? Who would make a statement like that? Only a sick person would even think about that."

Where is the part about him ridiculing the disabled? Or are you referring to his hand gesture for a split second to interpret a slight on the entire handicapped population?

Here is what Trump said:

I do not know the reporter for the @nytimes, or what he looks like. I was showing a person groveling to take back a statement made long ago!

You are dishonest. Plain and simple. You're good at dishonesty too.. you cherry pick with the best of them

Like I said your opinion is worthless because you embellish one side of an argument. You seem so consumed by your hate I have no hope you will ever take a more measured approach to debate. If you do actually want to discuss positives and negatives of each candidate that might be fun, but from my side i will just call out your bias if you continue your one sided attacks.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You tried to paint a false picture without checking what I actually write on both sides of the argument. You wanted to create a narrative to suite your point. You were therefore lying and are indeed dishonest.

How am I lying by posting your own quotes? Again, are you a student of Trump or? Youve yet to write anything overy critical of Trump or condemn his antics.......on ANY of your threads or anyone elses......so please dont try to preach to me about being one sided

You THEN tried to elude that Im some media shill in an effort to discredit me.

In fact you are totally ignoring his explanation because it doesn't fit with what you WANT to believe.

Trump always has an explanation, thats what he does, he makes outlandish claims and bold face lies, and then tries to make an excuse for it, or another lie to cover it up........

Where is the part about him ridiculing the disabled? Or are you referring to his hand gesture for a split second to interpret a slight on the entire handicapped population?

Oh you mean where he claims he wasnt making fun of the guy being disabled , because he doesnt even know the guy? But then turns out he does?

You are dishonest. Plain and simple

You should probably check that mirror there partner

Like I said your opinion is worthless because you embellish one side of an argument. You seemed so consumed by your hate

I dont have any hate, just Truth, and truth doesnt have a motive, it just is what it is......

I have no hope you will ever take a more measured approach to debate.

You mean a measured approach like posting the actual quotes from Trump, while the only thing you are operating on is your own opinion and name calling?

Yes, lol yes youre just a paragon of a measured debate........lol

Your whole approach in this thread is that Rubio is a horrible person for acting like this, while trying to say that Trump doesnt act like this on a regular basis, its hypocritical nonsense and you know it.

That is Trumps MO, to degrade, make fun of physically , and generally engage in 4th grade behavior.....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

How am I lying by posting your own quotes? Again, are you a student of Trump or?

In fact you are totally ignoring his explanation because it doesn't fit with what you WANT to believe.

Trump always has an explanation, thats what he does, he makes outlandish claims and bold face lies, and then tries to make an excuse for it, or another lie to cover it up........

Oh you mean where he claims he wasnt making fun of the guy being disabled , because he doesnt even know the guy? But then turns out he does?

You are dishonest. Plain and simple

You should probably check that mirror there partner

Like I said your opinion is worthless because you embellish one side of an argument. You seemed so consumed by your hate

I dont have any hate, just Truth, and truth doesnt have a motive, it just is what it is......

I have no hope you will ever take a more measured approach to debate.

You mean a measured approach like posting the actual quotes from Trump, while the only thing you are operating on is your own opinion and name calling?

Yes, lol yes youre just a paragon of a measured debate........lol

You cherry picked to suit a narrative to paint a false impression. That is called lying. Like i said it seems to be a skill of yours.
Your arguments are based on interpretations to suit your view and cherry picked statements. If you don't know why that is dishonest then you have a lot of growing up to do.

I can't find a single positive or even constructive thing you have said about Trump... have you posted anything?

<< 1    3 >>

join