It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marco Rubio Mocks Donald Trump’s ‘Small Hands’ and Spray Tan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Rubio, sinking to an all time low. I actually was gaining a little respect for him. He has stooped as low as the other ploitrickery candidates. I was shocked /Sarc.

The ploitrickery mud slinging is in full speed folks! My sociology Prof. Put it in perfect perspective. ... it's an Effing train wreck

Marco Rubio upped the ante on his attacks against Donald Trump at a recent campaign event in Virginia where he made fun of Donald Trump’s “small hands” and his spray tan.

Said Rubio to the assembled crowd, “His hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2”. And you know what they say about men with small hands.” He paused before adding, “You can’t trust ’em!”

Rubio also targeted Trump’s notorious tan, saying he “doesn’t sweat because his pores are clogged from the spray tan.”

"Donald Trump isn’t gonna make America great, he’s gonna make America Orange he said.

L I N K

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah, marco can hit the stand-up circuit after he drops out of the race.

Maybe MC some roasts?

edit on 3 1 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Rubio is a truly pathetic human being.

Not much more to say about him.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What a child. He should be embarrassed especially since he reminds me of a school aged tattle tail.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Nothing but mudslinging this time around. The politicians just won't state out right that they have no desire to change the US for the better.

I feel like this is a parallel universe where are watching kids in school trying to win the position of prom king or head bully.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It IS INDEED a train wreck R.G.

Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hmmm.
I think someone should put Rubio and Trump in a hotel restroom and have a showdown... who is the bigger man?
Then SNIP them off. Both of them.
Then have Bernie and Hillary do a showdown.... Who is the bigger man?
Then SNIP them off.
None of them should reproduce any more.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I totally agree that Rubio has done more harm to the perception of his character than any of his attacks have harmed Donald's character.

However, I do wish Trump would stop the spray-tanning. If you watch the debates in HD, it is genuinely hard for me to look at him for any length of time.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'd add that he's totally lost the small-handed vote.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

However, I do wish Trump would stop the spray-tanning. If you watch the debates in HD, it is genuinely hard for me to look at him for any length of time.

I wonder who his stylist is and WTF is wrong with their brain?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
nice one rubio! although it may be too little too late. also dont forget about his water bottle incident * clears throat*

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The truly sad thing is I am seeing more and more horrific spraytanned older men on TV now. As if someone out there keeps telling these idiots that it looks good and nobody can tell the difference. Last night I saw a news pundit on one of the channels totally sprayed down, but underneath his thinning white hair you could see bright white skin contrasting with the orange face.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Hmmm.
I think someone should put Rubio and Trump in a hotel restroom and have a showdown... who is the bigger man?
Then SNIP them off. Both of them.
Then have Bernie and Hillary do a showdown.... Who is the bigger man?
Then SNIP them off.
None of them should reproduce any more.

Given Rubio's alleged past I am sure Trump would not really want to be in a rest room alone with him.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Trump has been slinging mud since just about day one of his campaign. I can't blame another candidate for doing the same with Trump in their sights. However, there is a difference (in my opinion).

I'll explain it by telling a quick story. One time I was working on an emergency project for the City with extremely tight deadlines. There was a woman from City Hall that was absolutely relentless, tough, demanding, never took "no" for an answer even if "yes" was literally an impossibility. Extremely difficult to work with. However, that was who she was. She was sincere. Because she was sincere, even though she was difficult people respected and some (even I) liked her.

After the key part of the project was over, some of her subordinates took over the day to day part of City Hall's end. They tried their best to emulate their boss. They would say the same things and even try to imitate their boss's tone. But it was an act and it didn't go over well with anyone. They gained none of the respect that their boss had, because there was no sincerity there.

Now, to Rubio's idiotic comments. While Trump is fair game for mud-slinging because he does it himself, coming from Rubio (especially at this late hour) it just sounds like he is trying to imitate. It's not "sincere" mud-slinging and he comes across as pretentious.

Same with Cruz and his "mafia" comments.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
gotta love trump fans.
blatant racism, isn't he funny.
small hands jibe, highly offensive.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Okay, but Donald IS orange. As silly as it seems - it points to his narcissistic mindset and his inability to self-edit. He looks ridiculous yet thinks he looks great and, apparently, no one around him has either told him it looks ridiculous or he has dismissed their observations. None of that bodes well for the potential leader of the free world.

As for his hands...why is Marco looking at Donald's hands?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
gotta love trump fans.
blatant racism, isn't he funny.
small hands jibe, highly offensive.

Earth calling - please come back to Earth.
The place you are in now where Trump fans can be characterised as laughing at racism must be a horrible place for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's funny how Trump supporters can call Rubio pathetic when he's doing the same kind of insults as Trump. Trump set the atmosphere for the constant ridicule and name calling this election. The other GOP candidates including Rubio tried to take the high road and not get into the trenches with Trump. It didn't work, so Rubio is taking a page right out of Trump's own game plan. It comes time when you have to fight fire with fire. Trumps a high school bully. Just like in real life, you can't stand by and continue taking insults from a bully. The only thing that stops a bully is standing up to them and giving them back the same crap they dish out.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Rubio, sinking to an all time low. I actually was gaining a little respect for him. He has stooped as low as the other ploitrickery candidates. I was shocked /Sarc.

The ploitrickery mud slinging is in full speed folks! My sociology Prof. Put it in perfect perspective. ... it's an Effing train wreck

Marco Rubio upped the ante on his attacks against Donald Trump at a recent campaign event in Virginia where he made fun of Donald Trump’s “small hands” and his spray tan.

Said Rubio to the assembled crowd, “His hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2”. And you know what they say about men with small hands.” He paused before adding, “You can’t trust ’em!”

Rubio also targeted Trump’s notorious tan, saying he “doesn’t sweat because his pores are clogged from the spray tan.”

"Donald Trump isn’t gonna make America great, he’s gonna make America Orange he said.

L I N K

I seriously hope you are joking. Trump made seriously badly tasted comments about a journalists neurological condition, tasteless comments about women 'bleeding', multiple comments about people of other races, cultures and country of birth plus plenty of stick about his opponents...................... but if the fat boy with dodgy hair and a spray tan gets some thrown at him it's an all time low? Really?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join