It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything about Trump should be hated by GOP but...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Exactly!
Both sides are ignorant jerks..lol

Trump is popular because he's not the same old recycled politician.
Is he the model conservative? Not even close.
But look at the other side. They have sanders running and he is not a democrat.
He holds office as an independent.
Both sides want a change.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Most interesting election year I have ever witnessed!!

We all know politicians say things during election time, talk about their policies, and spit out a lot of feel good rhetoric, but after they win, we have something else entirely.

So, the people, I think, just want to give a non-politician a try, since promises are never kept anyway. Donald Trump may turn out to be the best president we have ever had. And, beside that, we have checks and balances that help keep most things in balance.

All I know for certain is that DT will be 100% better than HC. Any dirt in Donald's past is play doh compared to the muddy gunk in Hillary's.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Trump above all else is an entertainer that loves the spotlight. He is even a member of the Actors union and is quite good at his craft and convincing people of his sincerity. The mark of a good actor.

He knows exactly what the dumb ass electorate wants, has a staff of writers and PR people dedicated to expanding his
brand. Politics is just and extension of the entertainment business.

His candidacy isn't what it seems at first glance. He has no real interest in "making America great again" thats all just pandering political BS that the electorate craves. The neocons will shut down Trump in short order and you can take that to the BANK.

Clue....notice Bank is in caps....
edit on 29-2-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
He leads. Why?
There is nothing American about this guy, he outsources jobs, marries and immigrant and is a draft dodger.

Has no real policy

Makes stupid remarks regarding rape.

What exactly is the appeal here. Are people really going to vote for a guy because he is rude and obnoxious?

The situation with the polish immigrants was 35 years ago, when the world really was a different place. If we had been flooded with illegal Mexican immigrants at that time, there would have been no need for the job placement agency to provide those polish workers for the 3 week position. And, it was the job placement agency that ended up being sued, not Trump.

It's not surprising that he has had 4 businesses go bankrupt. When you have had hundreds of business dealings like he has, your chances go way up to have some go bankrupt, for reasons out of his control. Example: I know a guy who has lost or broken 5 pairs of top of the line head phones...because he has been a famous, busy DJ for a long time. Some other less successful shmuck DJ could say "wow, he's so irresponsible to break all those headphones, I've had mine collecting dust on the shelf for 10 years, and they are fine!"

As far as marriages go, a famously rich man like him, has woman all over the world viewing him as a prize to be landed.
He wouldn't be the first man to ever be taken advantage of by a gold digger. Not to say he has no fault. He so busy, I can't imagine he has much time for anything other than business.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He knows exactly what the dumb ass electorate wants...

He has no real interest in "making America great again" thats all just political BS that the electorate craves.

Very interesting. It sounds like you have psychic insight into his wants and desires. How have you gained such magical insight into his very thoughts?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

I can't explain it, but I assume because Hilary is worse.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Trump is a predator. When he decided to run for president did he choose to run as an independent? Did he choose to run as a Democrat? No. He chose to run as a Republican. Why? Because that is where he figured he could find a concentration of disgruntled citizens to work as his shock troops and get him the boost he needed to put him up front rather than as a back of the pack joke.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its all irrelevant anyway, according to history.

Trump will have a large hardcore supporter base, right up until it's time to line up and vote... then the majority will suddenly get cold feet and just vote for the mainstream establishment moderate candidate (Hillary).

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trump is a predator. When he decided to run for president did he choose to run as an independent? Did he choose to run as a Democrat? No. He chose to run as a Republican. Why? Because that is where he figured he could find a concentration of disgruntled citizens to work as his shock troops and get him the boost he needed to put him up front rather than as a back of the pack joke.

That was his mistake! He should have run as a Democrat! He would have crushed Hillary and Bernie both causing the Democratic party to split. Either way, whether Trump survives or not he was able to get the veil of secrecy lifted on how neither party gives a damn about the people who cast their votes!

If any MKULTRA experts are out there, it would be a hoot to see their take on how the elite have been unveiled and yet the outrage is the same as in any other election, except for the obvious that I am not seeing many people catching onto?

Why are you so upset at Trump yet you support Bernie who is an Independent running as a Democrat? hmmmmmmm

Hint: We are still fighting over the offered selections versus being royally pissed at how both parties have basically told the voters, " We know what's best, so STFU?"......

Nah, I am done being pissed at politicians. My anger from now on will be pointed at the root of the problem, those who refuse to see the disdain *the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect; contempt" that our so called "Representatives" feel towards their constituents......
edit on 29-2-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

he was able to get the veil of secrecy lifted on how neither party gives a damn about the people who cast their votes!

We already knew this. This was made perfectly clear when Ron Paul ran for office.

Why are you so upset at Trump yet you support Bernie who is an Independent running as a Democrat? hmmmmmmm

I'm not upset at either. Bernie is where he thinks he needs to be, as well as Trump.

Honestly, Trump and the GOP are a match made in heaven. A man that is trolling an entire political party and election process teams-up with a party that cannot recognize they are being trolled.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

he was able to get the veil of secrecy lifted on how neither party gives a damn about the people who cast their votes!

We already knew this. This was made perfectly clear when Ron Paul ran for office.

I'm not upset at either. Bernie is where he thinks he needs to be, as well as Trump.

Honestly, Trump and the GOP are a match made in heaven. A man that is trolling an entire political party and election process teams-up with a party that cannot recognize they are being trolled.

I wanted Ron Paul as President! No one cared and to be honest, he didn't lift the veil as Trump has managed to do with the Republicans. I don't think Trump will do jack squat he is claiming to do, but he gets my vote for being ballsy enough to expose the system and it's feeling towards it's herd. As far as I am concerned, regardless of party, we as a country are being moved towards a one world government. I'm sorry but who will run that? The same think tanks that dictate policy now?

Keep on Beliebing?

I trust no one. Things will get better when I see it happening. Not when I believe in a politician as many believe in a God....

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't know that it's that confusing, though it is fascinating. People of both parties feel shat upon by the system. Trump is loudly and obnoxiously "giving it back" a little. People are rallying to that. The whole "Middle finger to the establishment" thing is right on, I think.

Not sure where this goes if he gets elected/nominated. It's definitely a wrench in the works of the status quo. THAT will be the interesting part to me. I'm guessing most supporters are thinking "anything is better than the status quo". I'm not sure that's true, but they seem genuine enough

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Since when have Trump critics not liked draft dodgers ?

The current VP is one.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It sounds just like how the GOP supporters in business operate. So he seems to fit right in. Only thing missing is some religious talk.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Since when have Trump critics not liked draft dodgers ?

The current VP is one.

The draft ended in 1975.

Obama didn't even graduate High School until 1979.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think he meant Uncle 'Get a Shotgun' Joe.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Biden is the VP for the record...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think he meant Uncle 'Get a Shotgun' Joe.

Indeed. I misread his post.

Thanks for the clarification.

edit on 29-2-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You may have a point. He is running high now by using conservative talking points. He may have been just as successful as a Dem using liberal talking points. Both sides of that aisle fall prey to talking points.

But I think that in the Rep. party he saw little in the way of true opposition. Bush, though he was the original front runner, only was because of the establishment money behind him, he never did seem all the interested in winning from where I sit.

Hillary on the other hand, the as yet un-crowned nominee was the early front runner and very strong favorite. And a pit bull to boot, dead set to be the first woman potus. Add to that that Trump's claim to fame is that of a big time businessman, a success in the capitalist world. This is more appealing to a Republican voter than the more liberal, anti capitalist Dems. I don't know as he could have gotten the early momentum from his front end attacks in the Dems as he did in the Reps.

As for him raising the veil of secrecy on both parties, I agree. All this hoot about how the Reps are going to implode and fragment may have validity. But from how I see things this is also true for the Dems. I think that the DNC knows this too and is holding to the Clinton Machine so dearly because that is the only way they can keep the party afloat. Without her, they would be as chaotic as the Reps

And Bernie running as a Dem. I would rather he ran as an independent. But he too was looking for a base so I guess in that they are both chameleons. Do I support Bernie enough to change my affiliation from R to D so I can vote for him over Clinton? Nah, I'll just remain a R and when my time comes to place my totally useless vote, I will write in someone more to my limited liking.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

First, he did not dodge the draft. He received deferments while in college and then as soon as he was out of college on Sept. 17, 1968, he reported for an armed forces physical examination and was medically disqualified, according to the ledger from his local Selective Service System draft board. The ledger does not detail why Trump failed the exam — the Selective Service destroyed all medical records and individual files after the draft ended in 1973 and the military converted to an all-volunteer force.

Here is a copy of that record. This is not draft dodging, he did all he was supposed to according to law. Him being medically disqualified is not his fault.

As far as the workers are concerned. Trump hired a contractor, and paid that contractor to build something for him. It is up to the contractor to do the hiring and the buying and the building. It was NOT 2000 workers that were illegal from the 1983 case, but 200. This is not on Trump, if you hire a contractor to build your house, is it your fault if they cut corners? Seriously?

The same goes for Lend Lease, they are a contractor, and they apparently hired 15 undocumented workers. Again, if you pay a contractor to do a job, I cannot see how it is your fault if they hire illegals.

Point 3: As for the 2 ex wives, I would rather see someone divorce, than say, get blow jobs from their employees and have mistresses all over the place. First, having someone who is subordinate to you, and making them suck you off to keep your job, is the worst of the worst and this country apparently thought THAT was just fine and dandy.

I'd rather see a man who is unhappy in a marriage walk away and get a divorce. And you know his ex-wives are not unhappy with their divorce settlements! They married a rich man and got what they wanted. His first ex wife has said publicly she has no hard feelings at all against Trump, and they are still friends. So I don't see this as "fiendish" at all.

As far as being married to someone who immigrated here 20 years ago, I'm personally not sure if I like that, but isn't it the left wingers who are so in love with immigrants? Isn't it you guys who scream how we should let them all move in? I'd say its a bit hypocritical myself, if you all complain he married an immigrant!

As for me, I suppose I will take a first lady who immigrated here, at least SHE did so legally.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join