It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans don't like Americans ok...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So many immigrants coming here but hating us and our culture but taking full advantage of its resources.

Observations please.

My observation is that you are not looking deep enough or far enough into the rabbit hole.

The reason they are abusing the system is because of LEGAL American owned business and corporations who take advantage of hiring cheap slave labor with no benefits, which give the illegals incentives to come here

Behind every illegal is a LEGAL American that is also abusing the system by using the illegals as disposable cheap labor and knowing that the system will pick up their cost of doing business. Heck, even walmart for a while was teaching their low wage employees how to get free gov't assistance as a benefit.

The agriculture , hospitality, and construction industries are some of the biggest employers of illegal immigrants who are also among the biggest and most powerful lobbying groups.

If Americans corporations and business stopped hiring illegals , then they would not come here. Just like the Canadians don't come here for illegal work. Canadians have no incentive to take slave labor jobs in the US. Hence why no need to build a wall in the Canadian side or anywhere for that matter to curve the illegal immigration issue for economic purposes.

The Wall that trump is offering to build is simply under the old premise of never letting a good crisis go to waste even if its a fake crisis.

He will get a piece of the billions to build it and maintain it especially being in the building industry. In addition the wall won't work, not because it cant but because Legal American lobbyist , business , and corporations are benefiting directly from the cheap labor and putting the burden on the tax payer. Not to mention our economy would take a large hit if all the sudden illegals banished overnight.

So Where is the blame for those legal Americans, business, and corporations who are taking advantage of the system for every illegal they hire?

Why is the blame selectively stopped and focused on the illegals as the burden on the system?

Why aren't Americans or Trump,Clinton,Rubio, or Cruz for that matter going after these corporations and business that hire the illegals that are putting a burden on our system?

If an American company got fined 15K per illegal in their company on fist offence , 50K on second offence , 100K third offence and possible executive jail time for habitual corporate offenders , we would cut the majority influx of illegals overnight.

As a libertarian, it saddens me to have only seen Bernie Sanders step up to the plate with the truth in regards to immigration.
edit on 13229America/ChicagoThu, 25 Feb 2016 19:13:31 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Being from Northern California, I can say that I have met both Mexicans who do not like Americans, and Mexicans that love Americans. From my experience I believe that there are more that like or love Americans.

I have worked in the trades with them when I was younger, I have employed them and I am also just friends with a lot of them. Most I know are hard working family men and women. Course you have the bad too, but that goes with any people.

Also, I have met some of the kindest Mexican people I have ever known down in Southern Mexico, in the Yucatan. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
im very tired of a American blaming a poor immigrant of stealing there job.....
If a man can successfully migrate hideing around every corner,across country without knowing my languish in a totally strange new world and successfully able to get my job more power to him.
I must be doing something wrong........

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Mira isn't slang, just imperative of mirar=to look.

When it is used to call attention people are not actually telling you to 'look', which is the point I was trying to make.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I actually was one of the original 85 people that back in 1825 helped organize the Unorganized Territory thats detailed in the map.

So, for that I am truly sorry.

You MONSTER.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Indigent

It's not 1848 so I didn't steal #.

Our predecessors didn't either. basically the laws and customs of land warfare until recent pansification allowed for the retention of territory gained in war or by peace treaty. If they didn't wanna lose it they should not have wagered it by starting S*** with us in the first place. We kicked their ass and took their stuff because they started a lot crap and talked a lot of smack but they were puffed up pansies with terrible martial skills and spirit. But we wouldn't a had to do that if they had behaved in the first place.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
and we may take the baha peninsula if they don't STFU. it might be worth something one day.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This is funny, what Mexican territory, the one after the Spanish took it from the indigenous population?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Whatmatters
Marica (now I know where that came from LoLo )

'Mira' means 'look' in slang and is a way of getting someone's attention, like 'hey'.

Mirar certainly is not slang. It is a regular Verb which simply means to look.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I didn't criticize anything but the attitude.

I really understand why they here I don't blame them for that.

Yeah, some of them do have an attitude alright. I can relate to that.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yo vivo en el sur de Texas. Nunca he tenido un problema con los Mexicanos. Los Mexicanos ayudaron a ganar el estado de su independencia.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
No even 200 years ago, you people stole their land

they are just returning home, learn the local language

Not only did we win that land in a war, by marching all the way to Mexico City, we let them have their own country and even paid them for some of the land we got!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm half mexican, but basically look white. I grew up in a white neighborhood and never experienced racism...until I moved to the San Francisco bay area where there is a large mexican population...they don't like white people and yet did nothing but complain about the perceived racism in america...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
No even 200 years ago, you people stole their land

they are just returning home, learn the local language

And before that we stole the rest of it from the native Americans, this country has been stolen goods from the beginning. We are all living on stolen land.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

And they came back, invaded you and according to you people are forcing any non Latino out of the area converting the zone in a new Latino country inside us, enjoy the spoil of war

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Other than slave labor, I am trying to understand what mexicans have done for the own or mankind? I don't really care.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Other than slave labor, I am trying to understand what mexicans have done for the own or mankind? I don't really care.

I know one mexican lady who gave me 2 wonderful sons.

thats good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have to agree, Mexican women does like to breed the more the merriest.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Good. I am getting real tired of everybody hating americans. I lived in Moses Lake Wa and worked with a lot of mexicans and mostly, they don't like americans as a whole. Can't really blame them with the history but oh well sorry about taking Texas. My kids had to fight through the mexican gangs in school, because they were the majority. Lots of agriculture jobs for illegals and uneducated there.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

It's not 1848 so I didn't steal #.

To be fair to 'tenth it's the modern way. I've got friends who work abroad and have been in Eastern Europe for decade, they are highly educated, confident, respectful.... But stick to the local english scene and don't learn the language.

It's just how most people are. It's hard to learn a language.

EDIT It looks like I replied to the wrong post.

In my experience folks for whom English is a first language are the most thick when it comes to learning their host language, we truly expect the world to speak some form of the language to make life simpler for us, ex pats from Continental Europe usually speak more than one languages but folks from Africa or the Middle East can at times juggle half a dozen with ease, not counting those from their home countries.
Btw us Americans tend to be the most thick.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join