It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News & USA Today Call Nevada Caucus A Win For Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Where does his fortune come from? He takes "their money" -- that money that is printed at behest of the IMF and World Bank? Run by the Federal Reserve -- that money? And you don't think he wants more money?

As I said -- there are people richer than Trump. Many people are more wealthy than Trump.

Does that stop any of them from wanting more money?

No.

Trump has a desire to amass wealth and power, and if that means taking money or doing the bidding of those richer and more powerful than himself -- he will.

Trump is human like anyone else, and will do what humans do -- look out for themselves first. He will do whatever he feels is in his best interests to secure his power and wealth.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you think Trump is an insider, you really don't understand the political class.

While Trump is wealthy, he is not of the same mold as the beltway elite. It is like comparing a rich athlete to say a country club millionaire. Both may have the same amount of money, but that is really where the similarity ends.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Trump CAME from money. He inherited it. That sounds like an insider to me. I don't get how this doesn't compute.

He came from money, he has money, he's bought politicians...he rubs elbows and knows all the crooked people...but somehow he's not corruptible?

Somehow he's a shining knight among all of this? Somehow he is without greed and a lust for power?

It's not like he grew up in the projects, hustled and somehow made his first millions by working out of a basement....
edit on 24-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't get all the love for Trump either. Everyone is saying a vote for Trump is anti-establishment. There are pictures online of him rubbing elbows with the Clinton's at his wedding. He has been part of the establishment for decades at least. It's mind-boggling how masses of people can just latch onto one candidate just because they are tickling their ears and saying all the things they want to hear. No one bothers to look into the past of each candidate and judge them by their actions.

It's also amazing he's managed to pull so many votes from evangelicals when he's admitted he's never asked God for forgiveness. Especially when you have someone like Ben Carson running who has said he's asked God for forgiveness and wrote about his salvation experience in a book.

Madness. It's all madness.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Trump CAME from money. He inherited it. That sounds like an insider to me. I don't get how this doesn't compute.

He came from money, he has money, he's bought politicians...he rubs elbows and knows all the crooked people...but somehow he's not corruptible?

Somehow he's a shining knight among all of this? Somehow he is without greed and a lust for power?

It's not like he grew up in the projects, hustled and somehow made his first millions by working out of a basement....

Coming from money does not by itself make you part of the political establishment. Was Trump invited to Davos? Is he part of the CFR? Does he get invited to Bohemian Grove? Simply being wealthy, does not make you a political player. There is a reason the establishment right does not like Trump.

Trump is like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School while the political establishment is like the professor.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I might be in love with you...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump/Rubio ticket.

I agree with many of your posts BUT LOL, Are you in a pot legal state and currently medicated?

Even a Trump/Sanders ticket would make more sense than a Trump/Rubio ticket.

After all Trump and Sanders are all about being anti establishment. Them joining together would be the ultimate F U DNC,GOP and establishment. Heck I think I would actually support that ticket for the fireworks.

Rubio is as much establishment , B# and double talk as you can get. Trump selecting him would only solidify that Trump was establishment all along.

edit on 22229America/ChicagoWed, 24 Feb 2016 13:22:42 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

They do seem reluctant to go after Trump directly, don't they?

Yep, but now what they don't realize is that Trump was focused on Jeb. Jeb out of the picture one of them is getting a trump target on their back.

It will be interesting to see if they join forces to attack trump or both continue to go after each other rather than trump directly, in case of the event the one that first attacks will get in trumps cross hair.

Also interesting will be to see who trumps will go after next now that jeb is gone.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Who knows what it's tied up with and connected to.

And yes, having a lot of money does make you a political player, he has ADMITTED TO SUPPORTING AND ASKING FAVORS of politicians. That's being a political player.

It's like saying, "He rides a Harley, wears a leather vest and hangs out in biker bars with Hell's Angels all the time -- but rest assured, he is totally, most definitely not a Hell's Angel! No sir! Not connected with them at all! He just likes the trappings of biker culture!"

*eye roll* It's amazing what people can convince themselves when they want to believe a thing badly enough.

Do you really think the people pulling the strings are so visible? Are you really that naive to believe the puppet masters go to Davos and Bohemian Grove? The people at those places are the public faces we, the masses, are allowed to know about.

The real power players? The ones calling the shots?

You never hear about them....

And those people are the ones we should truly fear.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hm...perhaps he is part of the elite and planning something. A subtle hint?

And we see his crest here again on a tie I bought for like $8 at Burlington on sale:

He had to invent his own royal crest, but I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Who knows what it's tied up with and connected to.

And yes, having a lot of money does make you a political player, he has ADMITTED TO SUPPORTING AND ASKING FAVORS of politicians. That's being a political player.

I hate to break it to you but that's what all people with money do. Liberal, conservative, whatever...if they've got money, they're buying politicians. They're buying tax breaks, corporate welfare, you name it. Trump has just been playing the rich guy game. He donated to Clinton when she was his senator New York. Not because he wanted anything, but because he might want something. That's what a lot of rich people do, it's like an insurance policy.

You're railing against the 'political elite' when you should be railing against the billionaire class.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join