It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News & USA Today Call Nevada Caucus A Win For Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just in off Fox News & USA Today... They have officially called the Nevada Caucus for Donald Trump now.

They are saying second place is still too close to call. This is the third straight win for Trump. Will he get the nomination or no?? It seems that every time they count him out, he surges further ahead. Super Tuesday is next! No matter where you stand, this election season seems to be showing everyone that times are changing. Nothing seems to be predictable at this point.

No link from Fox yet. Here is one for USA Today - www.usatoday.com...
edit on 2/23/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Depends. Up till now it seems as if Cruz and Rubio have not connected on Trump. They seem to be pulling their punches at Trump , and placing full-on shots at each other. A better question would be, when is one of them going to connect with the old "haymaker" to Trump ? Is it even possible right now ?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Good question.

Trump seems to be able to turn all negative press into a positive for himself in an unprecedented manner. I am assuming that the other candidates are scared to fully contribute to that yet. I think at some point they are going to have to take that chance. Otherwise Trump will walk away with it uncontested.

Will the Teflon Don stay that way until the end? Very good question...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's the Nevada GOP site:

nevadagop.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Trump/Rubio ticket.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You just sent millions of people into a swoon at that thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Depends. Up till now it seems as if Cruz and Rubio have not connected on Trump. They seem to be pulling their punches at Trump , and placing full-on shots at each other. A better question would be, when is one of them going to connect with the old "haymaker" to Trump ? Is it even possible right now ?

If I were the establishment, I would pit the outsiders Cruz and Trump against each other as much as possible, and lay back.. calm cool and collected....

He's now THE choice by the GOP, and will have Full force of their $$$$$.... No need to challenge Donald when they can make hay by pitting Cruz vs Trump...

IMO

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: Gothmog

If I were the establishment, I would pit the outsiders Cruz and Trump against each other as much as possible, and lay back.. calm cool and collected....

He's now THE choice by the GOP, and will have Full force of their $$$$$.... No need to challenge Donald when they can make hay by pitting Cruz vs Trump...

IMO

The problem with that is Republicans dont apparently see Cruz as an outsider. And he has very much (or at least his people) hurt his campaign a bit with the so-called "accidents".
All -in -all , fear or not , if Cruz and/or Rubio dont start landing the full on attacks at Trump , it will be too late for either. Right now they are just hurting each other and the Don is absolutely taking advantage of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

They do seem reluctant to go after Trump directly, don't they? Maybe because he has been able to counter punch those that have tried. Hillary certainly lost the battle with him when she tried the 'woman hater' card on him. Jeb tried and just looked foolish. If they really want the nomination, they will eventually try it but it may be too late.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Jeb tried and just looked foolish.

I knew from the start Jeb didnt have the "fire". I still believe he was "asked"(re:forced)) to run.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think this is great.

I am going to savor this flavor.

I really enjoyed the outrage of the conservatives when Obama won in 08. If Trump takes the cake, I think I will enjoy it even more now. I read the Drudge article about the win, and when it got down to the last paragraph I just had to grin.

Rubio said something along the lines of "You can't vote for the loudest person in the room because it doesn't solve anything."
Not an exact quote, but paraphrasing. He sounds like a scared little bi**h. I love the fear, I relish it.

A vote for Trump is a vote against both parties. I hope he takes Texas and makes Cruz deuce his denim costume.

This makes me smile. Far left crying, Far right crying, and me in the middle like "yea" cry about your fake a$$ election.

Good stuff. The hate keeps me warm.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Trump is establishment. He admitted to buying politicians and donating to them to get favors. He played the "game" just as much as anyone else.

The "establishment" would back Trump in a heartbeat if it was him vs. Sanders. Trump loves money, and the globalists have a lot of it.

The part of "he can't be bought" is BS. People like Trump can't ever collect enough money. Plenty of people are richer than Trump, but that doesn't stop them from wanting more money.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Like Putin in the KGB agent turned politician and billionaire? Maybe Trump can't be bought, but I wouldn't leave out him making decisions to benefit himself.
edit on 24-2-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Don't get me wrong man. I realize fully that he is part of the problem.

I just enjoy the shock and disbelief that I see on every news site in regard to his popularity. I love seeing the pleas of the left on Huffpo. "How can you vote for a misogynist, racist, wealthy, megalomaniac?" Answer: because I hate the self righteous on both sides. They all speak of their "plans" to do great things to help people and never deliver. The simple fact is you focus on those who wish to help themselves, but to do so is taboo. Individual contribution to one another is all that can solve the insolvency we face, but people are just too stupid to realize that they themselves are the solution and not a figure-head of some government/corporation.

We cannot pick ourselves up at this point without allowing ourselves to fall completely. No "safety net", no controlled collapse will ever allow this country to fully recover. A culling must take place. I'm no eugenicist, and I have no wish to choose who lives and dies here, but I don't have to. Nature will decide that for us.

I see it here. I see it there, it's everywhere and it is grand for those like me that can't wait to see this country fold under the guise of it's self importance. If we take the world with us, screw the world. They all deserved it for allowing things to come this far.

I thought Obama could do it, but the dude is the biggest panzy to ever be elected POTUS.

I think Trump can deliver here. Not by single-handedly "making America great again" as the slogan eludes, but by inadvertently drawing back the curtain to expose the predetermined game of politics. The spoiler is they win, we lose.

Know what I mean?

It's like using the ailing but still slightly operational system that is in place to deliver a bomb to the White House. If that place goes to pot, then and maybe just then will the American people finally wake up enough to help one another without having a freaking mandate to do so. Money can't solve everything, but telling that to the current government is blasphemy.

edit on 24-2-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

That's what his producers from his reality show count on. He says he will address an incredible amount with no details how. He has enticed everyone with promises of everything, incredible. Politics have always failed me but I have faith now, the man promised me.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
First off he Aint no Tater salad... (obligatory push for MY candidate out of the way
)

From observation it looks like if Trump wins and decides to pick from the primary contenders he will not be picking Cruz (there now is too much bad blood) and he will not pick Rubio (they would be at major odds in the immigration thing). He seems Buddy buddy with the Tired Doctor always backing him up.

Just my call on watching it.

As for the Democrat side I see Hillary being nominated against the will of the Primary voters. The system is showing its gears.

Either way this is a Turd Sand witch or D-Bag.

CoBaZ

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog Nope not possible any longer.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe Your right, what would a real estate tycoon need with a first term senator with a house and car payment ?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog The ONLY people voting Cruz are church of God people who don't know what the "establishment "is LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom Yeah he bought them, bought Bill and Hillary too. That was in the past, the establishment doesn't want the guy because they cant control him, he doesn't take their money, that doesn't make him establishment, Cruz and Rubio and Hilary are establishment. Trump admits what You say, things change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join