It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Theresa May refuses to rule out deportation of EU nationals living in UK amid fears of ‘influx’ of migrants

www.msn.com... f-migrants/ar-AAi2xIi?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

We should be looking at doing this anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I don't think deportations are a good idea. What a horrible Job for someone to do breaking up families just to satisfy some abstract concept of nationhood. Not really the British way is it? We are a compassionate and tolerant society.. That is what puts the great into Britain. I was always concerned with brexit plans for after the referendum and repatriation is just horrific. Next it will be lefties like me being rounded up by Britain first goons

edit on 4-7-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
abstract concept of nationhood.

Is it really an abstract concept? Have you ever seen how, in large numbers
people (like for like) gravitate toward each other, sort of like natural selection!

Not really the British way is it?

What is the British way? It no longer exists it has been expunged out of

existence

We are a compassionate and tolerant society.. That is what puts the great into Britain.

I am personally tired of being tolerant = (to bear - to endure - to put up with)

As it also appears 52% of other people are as well.

When governments and institutions like the EU stop telling us, force feeding us

on how we should feel, we may be able to find our ability to be what we used

to be 'Great Britons.' I am tired of being projected as racist and xenophobic,

how can I be, I have a very colourful background and my heritage is mixed.

Much as i love my children I am NOT tolerant of their bad behavior, i do not and

will not put up with it, so why should I tolerate = (bear, endure, put up with)

anything that I find intolerable

edit on 4-7-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I agree I'm 100% against deportations of those already here.

Not something that sits well with me.

But I think May is just blowing smoke as its wont be doable.

edit on 4-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Nigel Farage Steps Down As Leader Of UKIP

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don't think deportations are a good idea. What a horrible Job for someone to do breaking up families just to satisfy some abstract concept of nationhood. Not really the British way is it? We are a compassionate and tolerant society.. That is what puts the great into Britain. I was always concerned with brexit plans for after the referendum and repatriation is just horrific. Next it will be lefties like me being rounded up by Britain first goons

What about the 1.5m illegals! There are hundreds if not thousands in and around Northampton.
edit on 4-7-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Andrea Leadsom says Brexit 'a great moment in history' as she launches her Conservative leadership campaign

www.msn.com... LVf?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Seconds thoughts I think this is a negotiating tactic.

Mad Merkal said that to have any access to the EU market we have to have no change in our immigration policy.

So May is likely taking the polar opposite the position.

The idea is the two leader will then have to meet in the middle.

It also allow both leaders room to make concessions without losing face.

Likely what will happen is the agreement will end up with EU national staying. But new EU immigration capped.

Mad Merkal can go back to Germany saying g she won a victory as she stopped the evil English from mass deportations. And allowing SOME free movement.

May can come home and claim she was able to put limits on the free movement.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

www.msn.com...

Yep saw that I'm sure he'll make a living somehow doing the rounds on the political shows, he'll always be entertaining

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.msn.com...

Yep saw that I'm sure he'll make a living somehow doing the rounds on the political shows, he'll always be entertaining
Oh for sure. I don't agree with many things he says but as far as the EU is concerned he was and is right. I enjoyed is speech to the EU.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Oh for sure. I don't agree with many things he says but as far as the EU is concerned he was and is right. I enjoyed is speech to the EU.

Just our of interest, what things has he said that you disagree with, particularly regarding policy?

From the past two days all I hear is Labour and the Conservatives spouting the exact same things UKIP have been saying for a decade, word for word!

I'm glad UKIP have changed the political narrative, as to me, most of their policies are just (common) sense.

However, I really like Andrea Leadsom. If she becomes Conservatives leader, I might just vote for them at the next election (even though I promised myself a couple of years ago never to vote for the Tories again).

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Some strong language warning

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Some strong language warning

He seems like an angry little fellow. It would appear his anger is fuelled by a complete lack of knowledge, but he has time to learn I guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If someone is here illegally then they should be subject to deportation. You can't bend the laws of the land because you feel sorry for someone.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruthif they are here illegally then they are committing a crime, but we have due process in this country so they are entitled to legal representation to defend themselves against the state. Just like you would be if you were committing an illegal crime.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well it certainly ain't happening any time soon, the witch ain't taking my EU mates with snatch squads, ain't happening on my watch, this isn't 1940's Germany...no #ing way.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well it certainly ain't happening any time soon, the witch ain't taking my EU mates with snatch squads, ain't happening on my watch, this isn't 1940's Germany...no #ing way.

She wont though.

That wont be here plan as its purely not practical or right.

But she is going to use it as a negotiation tool to try and make mad Merkal compromise here open border policy.

The deal will end up that the current EU nationals will stay while future EU immigration caped.

With Mad merkal hard line, that means the future PM has to enter the negotiations with something extreme, that way the PM has something to negotiate with.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruthif they are here illegally then they are committing a crime, but we have due process in this country so they are entitled to legal representation to defend themselves against the state. Just like you would be if you were committing an illegal crime.

I agree with this. If they are found to have broken the law by entering the country illegally then they should be deported.
It's pretty simple really.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

www.msn.com...

Just our of interest, what things has he said that you disagree with, particularly regarding policy?

From the past two days all I hear is Labour and the Conservatives spouting the exact same things UKIP have been saying for a decade, word for word!

I'm glad UKIP have changed the political narrative, as to me, most of their policies are just (common) sense.

However, I really like Andrea Leadsom. If she becomes Conservatives leader, I might just vote for them at the next election (even though I promised myself a couple of years ago never to vote for the Tories again).
Some of his views are on occasion a little extreme and his its also easy economics. His narrative and tone has in the past been somewhat inappropriate . However, have said that there is much I do agree with. He's a mixed bag and quite comically at times. On EU Brexit and fighting the cause I cant fault him. We are OUT and we have his persistence to thank for that!

I have never voted conservative but I do like AL and her values. She appears to be a lady with integrity!
edit on 4-7-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It is clear that lines re being drawn between BREXITEERS and the other leadership challengers in the Tory PM campaigns. Bring the Tory party together, unlikely. Further evidence that the Borisinator made a clever move!

Michael Gove ally urges Theresa May supporters to back him and keep Andrea Leadsom off ballot in extraordinary text message to MPs

www.msn.com... xt-message-to-mps/ar-BBu0MNi?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join