It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Alien Disclosure Will Not Occur

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Okay...the Betty / Barney Hill case, and the flood of misinformation that has ensued...specifically the map...

Published in a best-selling book. How is that a government secret? As for the map:

www.armaghplanet.com...

(More in the thread I am working on. It will critique the case from several angles, including the four major and conflicting interpretations of the "map.")

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think I am ready for full disclosure. I have no doubt any alien presence on earth has about as much in common with me, as a squirrel has with a tarantula, but I am willing to chance it.
What about you?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Congressionial Disclosure Studies Alien Moon Bases
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on January 9, 2013

Years of Doctored Data, Video and Photos Disclosed to Congress

Discussions of alien moon bases and videos of structures on the dark side of the moon aren’t new. That congress is investigating, not only the bases themselves but three decades or more of continually doctored data from NASA and defense space projects is news.

" According to many researchers of Lunar and Martian space agency images, photos revealing artifacts and structures are routinely modified by NASA higher-ups.
In NASA Trick To Remove Alien Evidence From Moon, Mars Revealed insiders Ken Johnston and Donna Hare accuse the space agency of “ordering a cover-up of photographic evidence,” and that “NASA doctored, obfuscated, and obscured thousands of photos over the years.”
Part of the process involves a neutral filter allowing moving objects to be removed. Some photographic experts, however, argue that the same software can be tweaked to filter out objects anomalous to a landscape.
Future space images—or even some of the most damning from the past—could be subjected to the process. The result would be images bereft of any embarrassing or controversial objects that may be littering the Lunar or Martian landscapes.
And then there’s the publication, The Canadian that reports: “Dr. Micheal Salla has indicated that there is a Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex or MIEC, and that Earth is being assimilated by an alien agenda which also operates on Earth’s Moon.”...........

See whole article with PHOTOS here:
www.veteranstoday.com...

Happy now? - You asked for disclosure and you got it - Or did you ? Right - the gov doesn't know what it means either so they play dumb - can you blame them ? And how could they justify the many years of cover-up

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-3-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Okay...the Betty / Barney Hill case, and the flood of misinformation that has ensued...specifically the map...

Published in a best-selling book. How is that a government secret? As for the map:

www.armaghplanet.com...

(More in the thread I am working on. It will critique the case from several angles, including the four major and conflicting interpretations of the "map.")

The article at your link contains blatantly false information! But I suppose I should save that for your thread...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
It appears that "the government" knows vastly more than we do, and vastly less that we can imagine...which makes us next to ignorant, but, apparently we actually try to make some sense from all the . . . stuff...

How can you know what you don't know?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: tanka418
It appears that "the government" knows vastly more than we do, and vastly less that we can imagine...which makes us next to ignorant, but, apparently we actually try to make some sense from all the . . . stuff...

How can you know what you don't know?

Isn't that what research, learning, etc. is all about?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You have alien societies invading the airspace and abducting human beings, performing with secrecy and stealth at least for decades.

You have the US government completely aware of the situation, trying to get any advantage from it.

Do you really expect that after all those years, any of the above will willingly give any kind of disclosure to the regular Joe.

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The article at your link contains blatantly false information!

If data from ESA does not support your beliefs, it must be "blatantly false?"

But I suppose I should save that for your thread...

Correct. Now, back on topic: how can a story that became a best-seller be construed as evidence that the government is withholding information? All the information was contained in the book, and most of it is patently unreliable.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Isn't that what research, learning, etc. is all about?

How can you learn if you reject anything that contradicts your preconceived ideas as "blatantly false?"

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If data from ESA does not support your beliefs, it must be "blatantly false?"

No, actually, I am using, well not ESA data per se', but the data from Hipparcos, but, if you want to call that ESA data, I suppose you can.

You see, the claims made in that article are false, primarily because there is NO data to support the article's claims. And, the real world data tends to support my position. But, I'm sure you don't want that known since it will actually destroy nearly any argument you are using.

What you are failing to do is understand that I have constructed the 3D models, and looked at them from every conceivable angle...YOU HAVE NOT!

Query: Do you know "where" the pov (point of view) is in the Hill Map? Hint: it is not Earth!

Just to be clear; your article does not use Hipparcos data, and makes blatantly false statements about the Hill map in regards of the Hipparcos data.

I trust the "thread" will be forthcoming presently; I truly want to see how far from truth and reality you have to go to demonstrate what ever false point you are going to try and make.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can it be proven 'without a reasonable doubt' that the Star Map originated from a non-terrestrial alien source

An interesting article:

Analyzing the star map

In 1968, Marjorie Fish of Oak Harbor, Ohio read Fuller's Interrupted Journey. She was an elementary school teacher and amateur astronomer. Intrigued by the "star map", Fish wondered if it might be "deciphered" to determine which star system the UFO came from. Assuming that one of the fifteen stars on the map must represent the Earth's Sun, Fish constructed a three-dimensional model of nearby Sun-like stars using thread and beads, basing stellar distances on those published in the 1969 Gliese Star Catalogue. Studying thousands of vantage points over several years, the only one that seemed to match the Hill map was from the viewpoint of the double star system of Zeta Reticuli.

Distance information needed to match three stars, forming the distinctive triangle Hill said she remembered, was not generally available until the 1969 Gliese Catalogue came out.

Fish sent her analysis to Webb. Agreeing with her conclusions, Webb sent the map to Terence Dickinson, editor of the popular magazine Astronomy. Dickinson did not endorse Fish and Webb's conclusions, but for the first time in the journal's history, Astronomy invited comments and debate on a UFO report, starting with an opening article in the December 1974 issue. For about a year afterward, the opinions page of Astronomy carried arguments for and against Fish's star map. Notable was an argument made by Carl Sagan and Steven Soter,[29] arguing that the seeming "star map" was little more than a random alignment of chance points. In contrast, those more favorable to the map, such as David Saunders, a statistician who had been on the Condon UFO study, argued that unusual alignment of key Sun-like stars in a plane centered around Zeta Reticuli (first described by Fish) was statistically improbable to have happened by chance from a random group of stars in our immediate neighborhood.[30][31]

Skeptic Robert Sheaffer, in an accompanying article said that a map devised by Charles W. Atterberg, about the same time as Fish, was an even better match to Hill's map and made more sense. The base stars, Epsilon Indi and Epsilon Eridani, plus the others were also closer to the Sun than the Hill map. Fish counterargued that the base stars in the Atterberg map were considered much less likely to harbor life than Zeta Reticuli and the map lacked a consistent grouping of Sun-like stars along the lined routes.[citation needed]

In 1993, two German crop circle enthusiasts, Joachim Koch and Hans-Jürgen Kyborg, suggested that the map depicted planets in the Solar System, not nearby stars. The objects in the map, they said, closely match the positions of the Sun, the six inner planets and several asteroids around the time of the incident.[32] This would parallel other abduction accounts where witnesses claim to be shown such depictions, though admittedly often elaborate and unmistakably the Solar System.[citation needed]

See whole article here:
en.wikipedia.org...

I still come back to the main question - That UFOs exist [unidentified flying objects] we can probably all agree upon
- But the big question is still - Are there people inside of government who are hiding information that would prove,
again 'without a reasonable doubt', that we are being visited by alien beings or alien technology

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What you are failing to do is understand that I have constructed the 3D models, and looked at them from every conceivable angle.

Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing you post them on the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Hell ,MOST would want to know if they are hiring.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

So they are all milabs,no exceptions.
Care to elaborate on these ops for the conspiracy theorists who have no idea,but aren't afraid to admit it?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This has probably already been said or thought, but my 4 cents:

1. The government is trying to maintain the credibility that they never had.

2. If there is one "society" of aliens, then there are probably more, and how do you disclose what you don't fully know or understand, especially with rumors of some friendly and some hostile? Plus the idea that "they" may be affiliated with us vs Russia vs China, etc., and all want superiority.

3. I'm wondering about this amnesia business that should perhaps have more scrutiny. The assumption is that it is associated with the alien experience and imposed by same, but what if it is self imposed via some interior mechanism to protect ourselves, sort of like how adrenaline overrides pain in a crisis. Perhaps there are similar aspects within our own make-up to deal with the "un-deal-able" and/or a type of mass amnesia, sort of like group hysteria, but under a different fashion. To outsiders, this could easily be mistaken for "failure to disclose."

4. Not everyone is ready or "really" wants to know, and even if a small percentage isn't, panic is contagious.

Just wondering.

I hope this thread remains active and anyone who is hesitating to share what they may know, will jump in. So far, everyone's comments seem to be respected, but I haven't read every one.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
This has probably already been said or thought, but my 4 cents:

1. The government is trying to maintain the credibility that they never had.

Doesn't this go without saying?

3. I'm wondering about this amnesia business that should perhaps have more scrutiny. The assumption is that it is associated with the alien experience and imposed by same, but what if it is self imposed via some interior mechanism to protect ourselves, sort of like how adrenaline overrides pain in a crisis. Perhaps there are similar aspects within our own make-up to deal with the "un-deal-able" and/or a type of mass amnesia, sort of like group hysteria, but under a different fashion. To outsiders, this could easily be mistaken for "failure to disclose."

Have you ever heard of Orexin?

Orexin, also called hypocretin, is a neuropeptide that regulates arousal, wakefulness, and appetite.[
-- Source

You may have heard of it through recent television commercials. If you have and involvement with alien abductions you have certainly heard of several "affects" that are commonly associated.

Sleep paralysis, weakness of legs when falling asleep or waking. Performing complex tasks while asleep with absolutely no memory afterwards. There is a gamut of "affects"...

These are also the affect of reducing the quantity of Orexin in the brain...hence many of these things occur to many of us all the time, we just don't pay them any mind...

And, they are some of the side-affects of a new class of "Sleep Aid" drugs.

It seems quite reasonable that ET may be using some sort of airborne chemical to block Orexin receptors in abduction victims.

So...there is all of the common affects of alien abduction...in one class of drug / chemical.

edit on 3-3-2016 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It seems quite reasonable that ET may be using some sort of airborne chemical to block Orexin receptors in abduction victims.

Why would beings who can pass through walls need drugs? Doesn't it seem more probable that the government is using these drugs to simulate alien abductions?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why would beings who can pass through walls need drugs? Doesn't it seem more probable that the government is using these drugs to simulate alien abductions?

I'm saying a chemical, simply because it is easier to do this way...

Funny you should bring up "government"...

Back in the early 90's I had an abduction event that quickly became the "government", as opposed to ET. I was seeing a psychologist in WA state who had done some memory research for his PhD. so I was able to "thrash" out some of my best remembered events rather well.

Anyway, I had these fragmented memories of a gurney ride at the Fairchild AFB hospital. For a while they were just "fragments", then I needed surgery for my Gall Bladder. The recovery room experience became important. It allowed me to compare memories; of the abduction event(s), some dream sequences, and of course confirmable reality...I have since then regarded those memory fragments as real...

It was around then that I decided that the government did indeed use chemicals and drugs to abduct people...unfortunately, knowing just the "how" doesn't help much...and I suppose that if we roll everything forward 20 or years...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate the time you spent. Unfortunately, your ideas are a bit over my head. I don't use any sort of drugs so I ignore drug commercials also, except to be glad they mostly list side effects these days.

I'll contemplate your post more tomorrow, and see if your words can find a different path way.

I have first hand experience of how the mind can dissolve an unpleasant memory. I had an unfortunate encounter with a priest who attacked me, of all places, in the Sacristy. I had managed to fight him off and I ran into the main church area and then collapsed into sobs in the aisle. After a few moments I felt an odd sense of forgetting what had just happened, as if my memory had been suddenly faded, and I sat up, sort of confused as to why I was so frightened, and why I was on the floor crying, and yet for a very brief moment I couldn't remember why. But at the same time, as if my mind was simultaneously processing both the exact moment and the prior moment, it was like yet a third thought observing both moments and I found this "intercepted" moment fascinating, albeit most disturbing. I think I was more upset with my own mind tricking me like that, then I was by this miserable priest.

Creepy as it was, I'm "intellectually" grateful for the experience because it gave me a front row seat as to how even our own experience of ourselves can deceive us. Nothing like having your own brain mess with your mind!

Anyway, I do have a certain respect for the amnesia aspect of the abduction experience. But I do think it can be self induced, without our awareness of same.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Funny you should bring up "government"...

Not "funny" at all, in any sense of the word; it is the topic of this thread. The governments of the world use the belief in extraterrestrials to manipulate people the way belief in gods was used in the past. It is not a coincidence that the "ancient aliens" belief system is being fed to the masses at the moment. One way that people obsessed with power over others retain that power is to hint that they secretly have access to powers beyond those of ordinary mortals. Kings and emperors spoke to gods, dictators in the last century were possessed by demons, and certain people nowadays want you to think they have weapons from allies from another planet. It's the same old game. Here's Disclosure for you: it's all BS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join