It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Alien Disclosure Will Not Occur

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Uh, yeah. About that...if you read your UFO site's article, there's no 'disclosure' in their disclosure.

example : government person quoted 'if there's no ufo's how do nazca lines exist'

ooo. PROOF!!!11!!! It's been disclosed!!!!111

Yeah, not so much.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I've always wondered a bit about the seemingly large distrust an apparently large portion of the US citizenry seems to have for their own government.

Clearly this must be a much larger problem for any government than keeping the lid on whatever information they might or might not have about UFOs. I mean if one was to do a cost/benefit analysis on secrecy versus openness, the distrust of any large portion of your voting base have to weigh rather heavily on the side of more openness?

I absolutely believe a degree of secrecy is nescessary in any government, but if it threathens to undermine the confidence of your own population in the political system of the country, the maybe things have gone too far?

BT

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Isn’t it hard to believe that as little as only two years ago, WikiLeaks released secret cables that actually disclosed information about ETs in our solar system and hardly anybody battered an eyelid! Of course the reason nobody did batter an eyelid is due to the fact the media, like always hushed things up!

Let's take a look at those "leaks."

This cable comes from the year 2006, from the American Embassy in Vilnius, Lithuania. The statement was made by Albinas Januska, who at the time, was appointed adviser to the Lithuanian Prime Minister – Prominent Lithuanian politician says that there are a “group of UFOs, who are making influence from the Cosmos.” That “there exists a decreasing group of persons, who are trying to rationally analyze the situation and objectively evaluate what is happening.”

So an adviser to the Prime Minister of Lithuania, not known as a spacefaring nation, quotes a Lithuanian politician who believes that UFOs are influencing affairs on Earth. This is not disclosure, it is someone reporting an eccentric belief.

This cable comes from Japan, in year 2007, it shows how the Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura, was unhappy with the government’s official view, rejecting the existence of UFOs.“I am sure that unidentified flying objects exist, otherwise it is impossible to explain the Nazca Lines (In Peru), isn’t it?”

All this "leak" discloses is that Nobutaka Machimura has read 神々の戦車, the Japanese translation of "Chariots of the Gods."

Finally, here is the exact text of the final cable quoted:

1. (C) Summary: In a platitude-ridden meeting, Dushanbe Mayor Mahmad said Ubaidulloev said upcoming elections would be free and fair, that contributions to the Roghun Dam were voluntary, and that the losses suffered by the United States in Afghanistan were felt by Tajiks as their own. Ubaidulloev asked for help in getting Tajik students admitted to Harvard University, but effectively declined to help find a new location for an American Corner in Dushanbe. He asserted the existence of life on other planets, caveating this by noting that we should focus on solving our problems on Earth. End Summary.

youhavetoinsertthedomainyourself...

It goes on to say:

8. (C) Comment: The Mayor has for long been a difficult, unpredictable, and sometimes hostile interlocutor. In deference to the Ambassador's language preference, Ubaidulloev spoke for the most part in Tajik, though he readily admitted that he would make many mistakes. His monologues confirmed this, and understanding him in Tajik was made doubly difficult by some of his nonsensical statements.

No disclosures here.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Once again: Fellow ATSers, what do you mean when you use the expression "Disclosure" in the context of UFOs?
edit on 6-3-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why Alien Disclosure Will Not Occur

...that is the topic.
Therefore, continued off topic, derailing bickering doesn't belong in the thread.....CEASE and DESIST....or face post removals.

This should not have to be posted as a reminder.....but....You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Once again: Fellow ATSers, what do you mean when you use the expression "Disclosure" in the context of UFOs?

You'd either need:

1) some admission of a major government that they knew an alien civilization existed beyond any statistical probability of it being a natural phenomenon, possibly by radio or optic signal interception. e.g. they had intercepted and managed to reconstruct alien "tv signals"

I say 'major government' because while I might believe it from Russia or China, I wouldn't buy it from, say, Tajikistan.

2) similar admission that a scam-free piece of undeniably alien technology had been found, with some realistic analysis. I'm not talking Corso here, either. It would have to be something that doesn't fit into commonly understood engineering or the 'alternate' pre-WW2 set. Corso obviously was totally ignorant of physics and engineering history. Or he was counting on his readership being.

3)
I'd count the "ukusa" group revealing what they've been up to for the last 75 years (mol) as 'disclosure'.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Ok, I'll buy that - But the common prevailing viewpoint of those who beiieve in a cover-up is that 'IF' they have the proof of
the existence of ET they [certain agencies of government] would not admit it - It would still be classified above top secret.

Yes, I know difficult to prove that - but for reasons already brought up many times in the past it is in the realm of the possible.

Plus, if you have been following this subject for some time you must be aware of many ex-goernment employs [ie. pilots, etc.] who have made the claim that they were sworn to secrecy when they witnessed certain evidence of direct sightings themselves that certain govennment agencies wanted covered-up.

There is still too much evidence of a cover-up to dismiss - And have the governments involved really disclosed all they know or are they in fact still coveering up something
- And what are they covering up

edit on 6-3-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Anything less than that is not 'disclosure' IMHO.

"How else did the Nazca lines get there?" just doesn't do it for me.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If there was a sudden financial gain from disclosure it would happen for sure.

For example, think if they really do know a whole lot more than we think, they might make some information public if it could benefit the country or largest corporations economically. Going from National Security to National Interest.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
At this moment 11:33 PST, 3/27/16, on the Coast to Coast radio show:

TONIGHT'S SHOW UFO Media Sunday - March 27, 2016

Co-founder of the rock bands Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves, Tom DeLonge, joins George Knapp to discuss his abrupt career change last year when he announced the launch of Sekret Machines, the umbrella title for a series of books, films, and documentaries which will focus on UFOs, government secrecy, alien intelligence, and related paranormal subjects. DeLonge has recruited a team of authors and filmmakers to work on various parts of his multi-platform endeavor, and has used his rock star status to secure introductions to several highly placed officials and executives within the military/industrial complex, who are now advising his research, and guiding him through the maze of secrecy and disinformation. DeLonge's co-author A.J. Hartley will also join the conversation.

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 28-3-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
People think disclosure will always lead to mass panic and hysteria. Have you ever thought of how many answers would be received in an instant? Literally questions that every person on this earth do not know an answer or plausible answer to will become clear. At least a few of them. Solving many queries putting many minds at ease.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here's a question...

What if there hasn't been disclosure, because the truth is not something we would want to know.

What if all the major countries of the world are being extorted for resources or something else that we have no knowledge of under the constant threat of eradication?

What if there's no disclosure simply because they don't know enough? As in, all they know is that aliens exist but don't have a clue as to their intentions. That uncertainty would make some people go mad. Fearing that any day we could come under attack without knowing it.

What if there's no disclosure because the visitors have asked for no disclosure?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Here's a question...

What if there hasn't been disclosure, because the truth is not something we would want to know.

What if all the major countries of the world are being extorted for resources or something else that we have no knowledge of under the constant threat of eradication?

What if there's no disclosure simply because they don't know enough? As in, all they know is that aliens exist but don't have a clue as to their intentions. That uncertainty would make some people go mad. Fearing that any day we could come under attack without knowing it.

What if there's no disclosure because the visitors have asked for no disclosure?

Ya know, in your cases above, the single key to remaining alive, free, on Earth is knowledge and innovation. By not disclosing neither can be achieved.

In any case; we need to put the collective intelligence of Human kind to a resolution; SO...disclosure is kind of required. Regardless of what is disclosed.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

What you're forgetting is that there is a large segment of the human population (not including myself).. that truely believes ignorance to those things above is bliss.

A collective intelligence of humans could never provide a true collective descision, since we are all individuals.

Some wish to remain ignorant, because it is more simple and less stressful.

That's not saying it wouldn't be good for us collectively.

Disclosure would change humanities view of themselves. We would no longer be nearly as divided. With another intelligent, and potentially threatening lifeform, we would become one race of organisms instead of different factions separated by imaginary borders, even if the visitors are benevolent

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What many Humans do not want to accept is if these aliens exist and have a technology exponentially more advanced than Mans they probably also have an intelligence so far advanced above Mans that simple and direct communication would be very difficult - It would be like you trying to talk to your dog - dogs understand some of the things you say - but you can't really talk to your dog - his comprehension is very limited - but we have learned to domesticate the dog - dogs like us - Do you think you would like an alien race that has to treat you like a dog

Oh yeah, they might start off friendly enough, offer some advanced technology as a sign of friendship - BUT YOU WOULD NOT TRUST THEM ! - You would feel they had some hidden agenda or are going to enslave you, etc.

There was an interesting science fiction series conceived by Gene Roddenberry [noted for Star Trek] called "EARTH: FINAL CONFLICT" about an apparently benign species of aliens making contact with Man and giving advanced technology, etc. Needless to say as the series proceeds we find the aliens had other intentions than just benefiting humanity
- In real life here and now on planet Earth many people would not trust a highly advanced alien species with advanced technology and an advanced intelligence - There would be problems.

I started a post on this subject a couple of years agon here on ATS:

The Philosophy of Aliens
See it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

edit on 29-3-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I suspect we or the government actually know very little about alien life. If the government do i think it will be a select few of the elites. The though of what we don't know or don't understand is what will send us crazy as we think we are so intelligent.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The main reason there will be no disclosure is this, what we see as aliens are actually demons. You might think this is ridiculous and that I sound like the church lady for SNL. But if you do a little research you will find that many abductees have ended their abductions by yelling out in the name of Jesus. You will also find that this fact, though known by many is suppressed. You will also find that UFOs are the focus of several cults. The beings are not interplanetary, they are inter-dimensional. Look up Collins Elite, and Crowley's Lam for more info. The relationship of Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard and Aliester Crowley. Notice the time frame of what Parsons and Hubbard were practicing and the events that happened during that time. Aliens are demonic and the government knows it. I also have personal experience that makes this even more clear to me. And no, I was not associated with the occult.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
The main reason there will be no disclosure is this, what we see as aliens are actually demons. You might think this is ridiculous and that I sound like the church lady for SNL.

Aliens are demonic and the government knows it. I also have personal experience that makes this even more clear to me. And no, I was not associated with the occult.

I presume that you have some sort of scientific data to support this...

I really hate it when someone comes along and insists on evoking ignorance...But, I'm always willing to look at their data...One never knows where knowledge will come from...

But, here is something a little more truthful, something with real, actual, scientific credibility: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this thread it is demonstrated that ET isn't a demon at all, but, rather just some working stiff, like all of us, but, from a different world...in this case a world some 40ly from here.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Scientific proof for something spiritual? You got any proof it isn't spiritual? These things have been visiting man for eons, and only in recent times have they not been called what they really are. There is a reason they are so illusive. Invoking ignorance? Are you the one with all the answers? Do you have a communication channel with these beings? Ever seen one? I haven't, but got damn close. Fortunately for me I had a friend with me that had already had the pleasure and convinced all of us to vacate the area immediately.

"In this thread it is demonstrated that ET isn't a demon at all" Nothing demonstrated here, just ideas shared. a reply to: tanka418

edit on 30-3-2016 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
Scientific proof for something spiritual? You got any proof it isn't spiritual?

You should have followed links, visited the other thread, and read the White Paper linked there...it would answer many of your questions.

No I don't have scientific evidence anything is "spiritual", what I do have is physical evidence that extraterrestrials are indeed physical manifestations...so I have that "proof" they aren't spiritual...at least in the sense you mean here.

These things have been visiting man for eons, and only in recent times have they not been called what they really are.

Do you have any idea how long an (a)eon is? Seriously man; do you?

Invoking ignorance?

Absolutely not!

Are you the one with all the answers?

No, I don't have all the answers, only some of them. But mine come with that "evil" science thing...you know testable evidence, and such.

Do you have a communication channel with these beings?

Yes. But not a "channel". I don't allow anything to use my being for any purpose...period!

Ever seen one?

Yes! Actually I've seen both; Extraterrestrials, and real world demons...I practice Western Ceremonial Magick...so you can be well assured that I know the difference.

I haven't, but got damn close. Fortunately for me I had a friend with me that had already had the pleasure and convinced all of us to vacate the area immediately.

Uh-huh...

"In this thread it is demonstrated that ET isn't a demon at all" Nothing demonstrated here, just ideas shared.

You have no idea how wrong you are, do you...perhaps you should "bone up" on a wee bit of science and stop basing everything the "void place of knowledge".

edit on 30-3-2016 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join