It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Thinks God Killed Antonin Scalia To Help Ted Cruz Get Elected President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
More fun,,,

Cruz-loving End Times pastor uses numerology to prove Obama sacrificed Scalia in pagan ritual

Rick Wiles is one of those end-times pastors who thinks that Jesus is returning any day now and that President Obama is the anti-Christ. Conspiracy theories are spiraling out of control surrounding Justice Antonin Scalia’s death,

www.rawstory.com...

While it's fun to laugh at these "people" that believe this type of nonsense the fact that they're incapable of reason is troubling.

Society really needs to recognize that the irrational fervent believe in superstitious tales are a sign of mental deficiency & should be treated as such.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Glenn Beck continuing with his "Constitution Hanging by a Thread" mantra from the Mormon "White Horse Prophecy", while stumping for the "Annointed King" who, according to his religious beliefs, is to aid in usurping control over important aspects of society and to aid in the transference of wealth and power to the priests of his and his father's cult.

Maybe the "prophecy" isn't the only "White Horse" Glenn is abusing heavily.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
...and on that day...

God thinks *babies suffering starvation, abuse, death on the blue marble...orrrr...get one dude to die, to get another one elected president...mmm 🤔*

Decision made!

Sounds legit...

Å99

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And I think God will kill everyone like the prophecies say because he keeps getting brought up in pitiful debates ..It like South Park episode with that Black Dragon that pop up when enough curse words were used to manifest.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

And they are going to keep calling his name, while they are getting f'd by him...

"SAY IT, Say Jesus in Hell, I dare you,...No I double dare".
edit on 18-2-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
And I think God will kill everyone like the prophecies say because he keeps getting brought up in pitiful debates ..It like South Park episode with that Black Dragon that pop up when enough curse words were used to manifest.

And they are going to keep calling his name, while they are getting f'd by him...

"SAY IT, Say Jesus in Hell, I dare you,...No I double dare".

Dude/dudess

It's the US Political Madness forum...

Å99

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not even implying you are not correct. Just stated my lack of actual knowledge about him.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
All our choices are nuttier than squirrel turds in some way. Are there no "normal" people out there who want the job?

The sane (normal) people would not run for president...they can get more accomplished behind the scenes rather than put themselves out in public view.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham has his thing for Jeb and Beck has always had a thing for Cruz. Maybe they can all form a choir after those two wise up and quit..

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Losing Liberty? As mentioned above, Cruz's dad wants him to be elected to take all our money, and Scalia comes from the evil supreme court that gave us decisions like Peoples' United and letting governments take peoples' property solely for profit through eminent domain.

Beck is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Oh yeah, come take a look.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the most insane logic I've ever heard I think...
first, it almost seems like many of cruz's followers think that God has already anointed cruz to become president, it's almost preordained!!
second, scalia was one of the most conservative judges on the court.
third, if he is preordained, then surely God didn't have to knock off a supreme court justice to get cruz elected, and if he did, why would he take scalia and not one of the more liberal judges?

this is way too far looney, even for the religious loonies....

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You have to listen to the audio...they leave out important words in the text...like Glenn saying he's not speaking for god... I actually heard this on the radio.

Bad reporting and very misleading.

But believe what you want to in headlines like most do when you vilify someone you dislike

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

This is funny! Just the logic rolling back around like a wheel on top of the dumbasses that started it. Oh why does God make it so hard for the conservatives? LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Time will tell if Glenn Beck is Chicken Little or speaks as a Prophet for God. I'm leaning towards more the Chicken Little. And to think that God would pick one party over another when we all are sinners in the eyes of God is asinine. God dose not chose one over another we chose HIM. We go to God by choice we take him into our hearts and try to live a life style after him. Each person life is life is there to make of it and God is their to welcome you home after you made it trough the life. And it's you're choice to go back to see if you can get done what you didn't the first time or stay back with God.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
sometimes I wonder if those believing they hear a voice and call it god, are just sperm swimming the wrong way during some random dudes masturabatory fantasy... or hanging out and hear the females voice screaming god on the way out the bell end... hey what? all of this could be a thought form during someones coitus the whole world just like dreams seem real.

in either case hes off his tit...

if you hear a voice not yours and disembodied? schizophrenia or ghosts

if you think in a voice and ponder experience? thats basic reason though not always rational or logical... good idea to balance the two. yeah simulataneious... wait what?

well since spinning cures him maybe hes Glenn Quagmire listening to Beck while the sperm bank puts him in a centerfuge before storage.

what? have any idea what the equivalent of a day relatively speaking to an ant feels like in time? they may live a year to us but man could you imagine how long it took those slaves to build that ant mound? wheres moses the drone to free the workers and float across that red sea as they carry him aloft?

yeah... reality may be whatever one wants to make it... but we've gotta share it with some whacked out people sometimes. keep spinning Glen thats what Fox news does anyway... so youre right at home with the trickster god of the native world.

So yeah not reality so why stick to it? quick grab a towel you filthy monkey masturbaton is a sin. lol

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
How does this guy make 60 million a year?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
All our choices are nuttier than squirrel turds in some way. Are there no "normal" people out there who want the job?

Yep they were removed and are currently at least 6 feet under.....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
He looks like a fast wouldn't do him any harm ...

Perhaps the voice of god in this case is the voice of his own mind ... telling him to lose some weight.

As far as Scalia and Cruz ... "God" seems to be changing His mind a lot ... First Huckabee, then Ben Carson, now Cruz ...

"God" seems a bit ... fickle, doesn't He?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join