It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Think it was Clarence Thomas who gave them the information? Is he worried about his own life?

Or was it Ruth Bader Ginsberg, given that she and Scalia were close friends?

edit on 24-2-2016 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Guess what?

A government official has told CNN that Scalia indicated to friends he wasn't feeling well when he went to bed that Friday evening.

There was no mention of how the jurist felt that night in the Presidio County sheriff's report. Poindexter and one of the late conservative stalwart's friends, identified in the report as Allen Foster, both said that, after supper, "Scalia had said that he was tired and was going to his room."

Sheriff on scene of Scalia's death: 'All seemed to be in order'

This Allen Foster?

C. Allen Foster
Senior Counsel
1800 M Street, NW
Suite 450N
Washington, DC 20036

General Information

Professional Admissions

Member, American Bar Association, Forum Committee on the Construction Industry
Sections of Litigation, Arbitration Committee, Labor and Employment Discrimination Law (neutral member), Committee on Labor Arbitration and the Law of Collective Bargaining
Member, North Carolina Bar Association
Member, Council of the Section on Constitutional Rights and Responsibilities, Council of the Section of Labor and Employment Law; member, Construction Law Section

Community Activities

President and, now, Chairman, St. George’s Chapel (Windsor Castle) Foundation (2005-)
President, Brasenose College (Oxford) Charitable Foundation, Inc. (2005-)
Secretary, International Order of St. Hubertus (Knight Grand Officer) (2014-)
Chancellor, IOSH-USA, Inc. (2014-)
Companion, Order of St. John of Jerusalem (2011-)
Co-founder, Secretary and Director of The Greensboro Day School (1970-80)
Director, Greensboro Opera Company (1980-83)
Attorney for and Director of the Young Women's Christian Association (1968-73)
Alumni Council and Executive Committee of the Princeton University Alumni
Association (1978-79)
President, Princeton University Alumni Association of Middle North Carolina (1968-80)
Executive Committee, Harvard Law School Association of North Carolina (1979-)
Group Chairman, United Fund Drive (1979)

That's four members of the Order of St. Hubertus to have been found to be at the ranch...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Just. Wow.

And he is an attorney out of Washington D.C. and Scalia's friend. So much of a friend, that he spoke with him before he went to his room, that night.

I wonder if this is the guy that accompanied him and, of course, whether or not he is Scalia's personal attorney.

Great find Jaded!!!

This Order of St. Hubertus connection is so flipping shady!!!!
edit on 24-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Awesome find.
Wonder what brought him out of anonymity.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Awesome find.
Wonder what brought him out of anonymity.

All part of the psy-ops !!!

Notice we still can't confirm anything in the "official" witness reports.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
C. Allen Foster;

When Dominguez arrived, he met Poindexter and Allen Foster, who is described in the report as "a close friend of Scalia" who had flown in with him the day before.

C. Allen Foster is a prominent Washington lawyer who has argued before the Supreme Court. It was not immediately clear whether C. Allen Foster was the Scalia friend referred to in the report. A representative from his law firm said that he was traveling and that she would try to reach him.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

A hose for the breathing machine was found on the left side of Scalia's bed, but was not attached to him. Scalia's briefcase was found closed, on a recliner. On the kitchen counter, the sheriff found a "blue stretch band exercise device." A shaving kit was on the counter in the bathroom. And his shoes were placed next to the bathtub.

Scalia's suitcase was open, and the contents were neatly folded. A shirt was folded on the sofa. On the table to the right of his bed, the sheriff found a flashlight and a pitcher of water with a napkin folded over the top. On a table in the room, there was an "orange cap, a set of keys, a pen, a watch, and a bottle of water."

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
C. Allen Foster;

When Dominguez arrived, he met Poindexter and Allen Foster, who is described in the report as "a close friend of Scalia" who had flown in with him the day before.

C. Allen Foster is a prominent Washington lawyer who has argued before the Supreme Court. It was not immediately clear whether C. Allen Foster was the Scalia friend referred to in the report. A representative from his law firm said that he was traveling and that she would try to reach him.

Ah! Cool find, TAT!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: dianajune

Think it was Clarence Thomas who gave them the information? Is he worried about his own life?

Or was it Ruth Bader Ginsberg, given that she and Scalia were close friends?

I don't know. Larry Nichols did not identify his source.

Makes me think of what Hagmann and Hagmann said on Pastor Paul Begley's show a few days ago. They were saying another vacancy on the Supreme Court will happen before Obama leaves office. Just not sure who and how (death, resignation or whatever).

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That can't be a coincidence. Four members at Cibolo at the same time. There will most likely be more.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
From the above article:

The report stated that the justice's body was found in bed with a pillowcase covering his eyes. A breathing apparatus was on the table next to the bed, but it was switched off. Scalia was lying on three pillows "stacked up to elevate his head."

Scalia's sheets and pillows "were still in the creased position from that day's room service, indicating that there was no struggle involved," the report said. The top pillowcase "appeared to have shifted at some point in the night due to the weight of his pillow, causing the pillow case to slide down and cover his eyes."

The sheriff noted that the position of the pillow "did not seem to have inhibited Scalia's breathing."

'Blind Justice' or 'Justice is Blind'?
edit on 24-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So they've translated the word 'tired' into meaning 'not feeling well.' Figures!

The sheriff's report also mentions the sheet up to his chin. ??? SOMEONE is lying here.

And, of course, the CPAP machine would be on the left table (since it's clear in the photos it's not possible to have it on the right side)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

So they've translated the word 'tired' into meaning 'not feeling well.' Figures!

Good point.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It also says there was an argument between the US marshals and sheriff Dominguez. They wanted to hand it over to the Feds but Dominguez said it was in his jurisdiction.

The other two Justices of the Peace were conveniently out of town for the weekend. Did sheriff Dominguez know this? Did this make it likely Cinderela would be the one to handle the death?

It also mentions Dominguez called Ken Roberts. (The US Marshal who went to the scene) Were they friends?

I wonder if he released this report because he was under pressure?

Awesome find, BTW...

edit on 24-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
FYI, I just emailed this to Guevara:

Dear Hon. Cinderela Guevara,:

Under the Texas Public Information Act, §6252-17a et seq., I am requesting electronic copies of public records that relate to the death of Supreme Court Justice, Antonin Scalia. Specifically, I request a copy of the letter from Rear Adm. Brian P. Monahan regarding Judge Scalia’s medical conditions referred to in the AP story found at this web address:

bigstory.ap.org/article/a625688daed3426781d4385f4b7af5e4/ap-newsbreak-scalia-suffered-many-health-problems

If there are any fees for searching, copying, or digitizing these records, please inform me if the cost will exceed $10. However, I would also like to request a waiver of all fees in that the disclosure of the requested information is in the public interest and will contribute significantly to the public’s understanding of Justice Scalia’s death. This information is not being sought for commercial purposes.

The Texas Public Information Act requires that you "promptly produce" the requested records unless, within 10 days, you have sought an Attorney General's Opinion. If you expect a significant delay in responding to this request, please contact me with information about when I might expect the requested copies. You may use my email address to fulfill this request and for all correspondence: XXX.

If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

XXX

I used a template I found online.

ETA: I found her public email address here if anyone else wants to send one: Link
edit on 24-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Guess what?

A government official has told CNN that Scalia indicated to friends he wasn't feeling well when he went to bed that Friday evening.

There was no mention of how the jurist felt that night in the Presidio County sheriff's report. Poindexter and one of the late conservative stalwart's friends, identified in the report as Allen Foster, both said that, after supper, "Scalia had said that he was tired and was going to his room."

Sheriff on scene of Scalia's death: 'All seemed to be in order'

This Allen Foster?

C. Allen Foster
Senior Counsel
1800 M Street, NW
Suite 450N
Washington, DC 20036

General Information

Professional Admissions

Sections of Litigation, Arbitration Committee, Labor and Employment Discrimination Law (neutral member), Committee on Labor Arbitration and the Law of Collective Bargaining
Member, Council of the Section on Constitutional Rights and Responsibilities, Council of the Section of Labor and Employment Law; member, Construction Law Section

Community Activities

President and, now, Chairman, St. George’s Chapel (Windsor Castle) Foundation (2005-)
Association (1978-79)
President, Princeton University Alumni Association of Middle North Carolina (1968-80)

That's four members of the Order of St. Hubertus to have been found to be at the ranch...

Put more precisely every single individual that has been identified as being there (despite efforts around keeping them anonymous) is from the Order of St. Hubertus.

35 guests apart from Scalia...and we identify only 3 of them through various and different means, plus the ranch owner (4) and they ALL are from the Order of St. Hubertus?

Those are facts...not conspiracy. What are the odds? Everyone we can find there being members of the same obscure secret society?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

This Allen Foster?

C. Allen Foster
Senior Counsel
1800 M Street, NW
Suite 450N
Washington, DC 20036

General Information

Professional Admissions

Community Activities

Association (1978-79)

Foster is listed as a member of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
The Order of St. John of Jerusalem is another name for the Knights of Malta...the order of which Justice Scalia was also a member.
edit on 24-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm so proud of you!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

There has to be more than mere coincidence involved in this.

Any one who still thinks that we need look no further than the official story (I hate using that term) is being purposefully blind and willfully ignorant.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join