It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: DelMarvel

a reply to: Indigo5

And just how long has the US government been in the business of covering up deaths?

Pretty much a long time. Point of fact it's a master of deception..

Except when they suffocate people and leave the pillow on their head.

They have done much worse.

Sure they have. You missed my point. The original statement was that the government was a "master of deception" when killing people.

Leaving a pillow on someone's head after presumably suffocating them hardly seems masterful.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No it isn't.

Hell I am getting a kick out of people saying there's nothing to see about Scalia's death.

When they have for the last 15 years been saying Bush, and Cheney was behind 9-11.

Apparently the current government is 'above' knocking people off.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: queenofswords
Has anybody other than Guevera verified that Scalia's personal physician said he had chronic ailments?

If he was so sick, why was he traveling all over the place in recent days?

Chronic health issues don't stop you form travelling. It would be silly Guevera to just make this up, the doctor could easily refute it if it were not true.

No. The HIPAA would be in effect for 50 years following his death. His physician could not give out any information regarding his health without permission from his estate executor.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
a reply to: neo96

It's true that governments often do despicable things in order to further an agenda, like kill their citizens.

The circumstances surrounding Scalia's passing are grist for the conspiracy theorists and I certainly would never be dismissive of an attempt to find the facts out.

So... give it all you got.

Agreed...Investigation is good...It's the "facts" part that people seem challenged by these days.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

World first everybody.

Myself and neo96 agree on something!

Indigo5, it is not accurate to suggest that because the US government kills people, it DID kill Justice Scalia. What is accurate to suggest, is that the probability is rather higher than people might assume, that one or another agency of government might have wanted him offed for one reason or another, and that the possibility ought to be investigated, or at least a detailed autopsy performed to establish the facts properly.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
With someone this important there should have been an autopsy.

Well, as long as we're just spitballing conspiracy theories:

It's certainly not going to help Hillary's campaign to have a low grade buzz about liberals/democrats killing Scalia bouncing around the echo chamber during an election year.
edit on 15-2-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Apparently the current government is 'above' knocking people off.

It is just trolling when you adopt the "The Gov. killed Scalia" and if you disagree, then you think the Gov. are saints...

How about you actually provide substance? Discuss facts or evidence or hypothesize...

Cuz the best you have offered is that since the Gov. has done some bad things over the last 80 years...they killed Scalia and are covering it up.

At best it's kind of useless as far as contribution to thread goes. At worst it's kind of trolling to keep coming at me for asking simple questions or pointing out logic or facts.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And just how long has the US government been in the business of covering up deaths?

Pretty much a long time. Point of fact it's a master of deception..

Except when they suffocate people and leave the pillow on their head.

They have done much worse.

Sure they have. You missed my point. The original statement was that the government was a "master of deception" when killing people.

Leaving a pillow on someone's head after presumably suffocating them hardly seems masterful.

Clearly that detail was intended to be released publicly. Otherwise, Poindexter would never have included it. I think it sends the 'right' message to every person in a powerful position: "Next time, it could be you."

Why remove the pillow when there will never be an investigation anyway? And if he died of natural causes, making sure there is suspicion is very useful for keeping people in line.

Masterful.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If you say so.

I know every time I go to bed. I wake up, and never have to make by bed.

Because it's still 'perfect' after I get out of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Meanwhile, Guevara acknowledged that she pronounced Scalia dead by phone, without seeing his body. Instead, she spoke to law enforcement officials at the scene — who assured her “there were no signs of foul play” — and Scalia’s physician in Washington, who said that the 79-year-old justice suffered from a host of chronic conditions.

Does that seem normal to anyone?

That a propaganda outlet speaks of the death/murder/nipples of an old public servant, causing existing feelings of "wtf" to focus on it?

Yes, that seems normal to me.

The norms of propaganda ought to be changed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How come no cell phone pics yet?

The MSM is controlling everything.

link   
Head covered by pillow could indicate autoerotic asphyxiation

en.wikipedia.org...

I’d imagine everyone would want such a scenario kept quiet, especially his family.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And if he died of natural causes, making sure there is suspicion is very useful for keeping people in line.

There would be suspicion no matter what. Autopsy or not. No matter how he died.

Masterful.
No. There is a certain part of the population for which it takes no skill to convince of a conspiracy. The fact that he died is evidence enough for that certain part.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: reldra

I probably would've removed the pillow as well...in haste to check on him...as Poindexter states.
That said...discovering a dead, extremely influential elderly man in bed with a pillow covering his face would immediately indicate possible foul play to me. My first thought would be to call police.

If there was a knife sticking out of his chest, would someone's first thought be to remove the knife?

Why not leave the pillow? It's not like an investigation or autopsy was ever going to happen.

The detail about the pillow wasn't just inadvertently provided to the media.

And, of course, that's the circular logic you always run into with these implausible conspiracy theories.

The conspiracy is miraculously airtight but when it's not it's because they're goofing on conspiracy theorists.

We've all seen the press 'goof on conspiracy theorists.' I didn't pull that out of thin air. And it's very effective at drowning them out.
edit on 15-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

Clearly that detail was intended to be released publicly. Otherwise, Poindexter would never have included it. I think it sends the 'right' message to every person in a powerful position: "Next time, it could be you."

So, what's the message? The next guy who sits on the Supreme Court for thirty years making decisions they don't like might get knocked off by the CIA when he's finally 79 years old?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So, what's the message? The next guy who sits on the Supreme Court for thirty years making decisions they don't like might get knocked off by the CIA when he's finally 79 years old?

Uh, no. I don't think the message is that specific, at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple
Head covered by pillow could indicate autoerotic asphyxiation

en.wikipedia.org...

I’d imagine everyone would want such a scenario kept quiet, especially his family.

Laughing hysterically here. You're really going all out on this one. You would not appear posed in that situation.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We've all seen the press 'goof on conspiracy theorists.' I didn't pull that out of thin air. And it's very effective at drowning them out.

Double-blind controlled opposition at work.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Uh, no. I don't think the message is that specific, at all.

You missed the point. The government has supposedly been masterfully killing people for years and years but they wait thirty years to knock off Scalia?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And if he died of natural causes, making sure there is suspicion is very useful for keeping people in line.

There would be suspicion no matter what. Autopsy or not. No matter how he died.

Masterful.
No. There is a certain part of the population for which it takes no skill to convince of a conspiracy. The fact that he died is evidence enough for that certain part.

Sure there is suspicion...based on the pillow alone. And no one who is suspicious will ever have an answer because there will be no autopsy nor investigation.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join