It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

After police nabbed Justice Scalia and placed him in handcuffs, the Juror appeared “at peace and resigned to his fate,” a police spokesman said.

“He went quietly,” the spokesman said. “He just muttered something like, ‘I don’t want to live in a world like this.’

Scalia Arrested Trying to Burn Down Supreme Court

One might think he tried to change the world we live in. Great idea, but obviously bad for his health...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I read through the entire report about the other death that Judge Guevara ruled a suicide w/o an autopsy. This is in the other thread about Scalia.

A young woman's death in 2014 was ruled a suicide by this same judge in 2014. No autopsy was ordered, and the way that she and others in law enforcement handled that case is shocking. The young woman's mother did a better job of investigating her daughter's death than the authorities who should have been doing their jobs.

I'm watching Alex Jones' program as I write this and he alluded to other similar cases that were ruled on by Judge Guevara, done under questionable circumstances. This woman and her cohorts need to be investigated. Thoroughly.

Don't forget the interview that Alex Jones did of Matt Drudge last fall, during which Drudge said a Supreme Court Justice warned him that copyright laws were going to be passed that would make even posting links to news sites illegal. If and when this happens, Drudge, Jones and others will be forced to shut down. I have an end times news message board at Yahoo and will be forced to shut that down as well.

My mother died in Florida back in '99. Her death was unattended so the authorities ordered an autopsy. If they hadn't, I would have requested one. So why is it that the supposedly unattended death of a key Supreme Court Justice is being handled like this?

I smell a rat. Imo Scalia was murdered. Why his family does not want an autopsy is a mystery to me, because if I was in their shoes I would have demanded one. If I had asked for no autopsy on my mother they would have done one anyway. Is Florida law different from that of Texas?

I hope that Alex Jones and other independent news outlets will keep investigating Scalia's death. I hope they won't rest until the truth comes out. I hope that Drudge will identify the Judge with whom he spoke. I would be surprised if it turns out NOT to have been Scalia.

This country is going to heck in a handbasket.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

(3) the body or a body part of a person is found, the cause or circumstances of death are unknown, and:

This part. I think that means if they reasonably think the causes were natural, then they are not unknown.

I do think blood should have been drawn, at the very least.
edit on 15-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2016 by reldra because: Can't remove underlines in my post.

edit on 13/3/16 by JustMike because: Mod note: I fixed the underline issue for you, Reldra. The bb code needed to be "closed" inside the quoted material.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
SO - bad dog. Multiple threads on this, one of which I commented in.

Spank, spank.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Poindexter:

"He was in perfect repose in his bed as if he was taking a nap. His face wasn't contorted or anything," Poindexter said. "I went over and felt his hand and it was very cold, no pulse. You could see he was not alive."

home.cableone.net...

So if Poindexter said "his face wasn't contorted or anything"...how could he have seen Scalia's face through the pillow?
Wouldn't that mean that the scene had been tampered with and the pillow removed?...or was Poindexter lying?

Of course he removed the pillow??? no one claimed he didn't? He was likely trying to asses if Justice Scalia was OK.

Fair enough. But that is still, at the time, tampering with a potential crime scene.
Doesn't finding a dead influential old man in bed with a pillow covering his face, generally indicate a possible crime?

EDIT:
At least it is potentially indicative of 'Foul Play'...yet, over the phone, the J.O.P. was told there were no signs of foul play at the scene.
edit on 15-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
SO - bad dog. Multiple threads on this, one of which I commented in.

Spank, spank.

The OP refers to at least one other thread on this. I am not sure you can fault this particular OP for that.... (confusion LOL)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
I don't know, this sure as hell seems, to me at least, to fall into the category of "circumstances unknown."

But then I'm just a prole who asks questions, so what do I know?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A rough, non invasive examination is not enough to establish cause of death with any scientific rigour or certainty in the least. All a surface exam can achieve, is give a coroner a good idea of where to start. Pigmentation of the skin might suggest various types of toxicity, or failures of certain organs. Haemorrhages in the eyes, tiny spots of blood, may indicate asphyxia or other suffocation, and bruising may indicate blunt force or crushing injuries to the body. But without taking blood and testing it thoroughly, without examining the stomach contents, the condition of the liver, lungs, and other major organs, there can be no certainty of cause of death.

Did you know that no one ever died of cancer, or from any other disease? They die because those diseases cause mechanical failings of the body, and it is THOSE which are lethal. To discover ACTUAL cause of death, it is ALWAYS necessary to perform an autopsy, and in my opinion, everyone should get one, automatically upon death, unless they have a religious exemption. Until the body gets opened, nothing is certain.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Poindexter:

"He was in perfect repose in his bed as if he was taking a nap. His face wasn't contorted or anything," Poindexter said. "I went over and felt his hand and it was very cold, no pulse. You could see he was not alive."

home.cableone.net...

So if Poindexter said "his face wasn't contorted or anything"...how could he have seen Scalia's face through the pillow?
Wouldn't that mean that the scene had been tampered with and the pillow removed?...or was Poindexter lying?

or was Poindexter lying?

Well...he graduated from the University of Arkansas in 1966. He wouldn't be the first liar out of Arkansas, now would he? 1966? I wonder if he knows ole Billy Boy.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Poindexter:

home.cableone.net...

Of course he removed the pillow??? no one claimed he didn't? He was likely trying to asses if Justice Scalia was OK.

Fair enough. But that is still, at the time, tampering with a potential crime scene.
Doesn't finding a dead influential old man in bed with a pillow covering his face, generally indicate a possible crime?

A reasonable person would remove the pillow, check for a pulse and call 911-----Unless he realized the body was long cold and there are security protocols for a Supreme Court Justice that don't include calling local 911 when they are beyond help. Therefore all the calling of government phone numbers.

Usually when one calls 911 in a nice neighborhood, within 1.5 minutes: police 2 min: EMT 3 min: Ambulance 3.5 min: multiple volunteer firefighters 3.5 min: Firetruck, even when there is obviously not a fire. Call me strange, but if I found the body of someone like that, the body hours cold..I might call someone else other than local 911.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It can be quite difficult to establish whether a person is dead or not, without access to their faces. Breath sounds at both the area of the nose and mouth, and the chest are usually checked for, at the same time as a rough idea of pulse is established. With a man of Scalias size, it could be quite hard to get a pulse from the wrist, especially if the man was sleeping at the time. I can see why it might have been necessary to move the pillow, but not why it has been found unnecessary to do an autopsy.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Poindexter:

home.cableone.net...

or was Poindexter lying?

Well...he graduated from the University of Arkansas in 1966. He wouldn't be the first liar out of Arkansas, now would he? 1966? I wonder if he knows ole Billy Boy.

Just because he went to college in Arkansas? A bit of a stretch there.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Poindexter:

home.cableone.net...

or was Poindexter lying?

Or...they have some mutual friends in low places. Poindexter is a consistent Democrat political backer.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow, a whole thread full of ME's. What distinguished company.

Cops aren't stupid. He was cold. That means he was dead.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So, what's the theory here?

The Arkansas ninjas suffocated him with a pillow? But then left it sitting on his head? And, of course, other than that little detail the conspiracy worked perfectly as usual.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled."

That people is a staged death.

Don't care if your right or left.

Don't care if one ignores the pillow over the head.

But come on ?

unwrinkled bed clothes ?

Now for a person who died in their sleep ?

One wouldn't have 'unwrinkled' clothes.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: judydawg

They aren't going anywhere if they are asleep at the time!

You don't expect any damn thing if you are asleep, aside from the next scene in the dream.

Like I said we will never know.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One wouldn't have 'unwrinkled' clothes.

Bedclothes are sheets and blankets, not pajamas.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Cops may not be stupid, but anyone who thinks that just because a persons skin temperature has dropped to below optimal levels, automatically means that they are dead has to be scrapping the bottom of the IQ barrel. There are various situations medically speaking, that can make parts of the body cold. There are even certain circumstances where a persons body can simulate death, their biological functions reducing to near complete invisibility. People have woken up in the cooler before, and one does not mess about when dealing with the possibility, that a Supreme Court justice might have died. One would ordinarily wish to be sure of the thing, before making that call.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

A rough, non invasive examination is not enough to establish cause of death with any scientific rigour or certainty in the least. All a surface exam can achieve, is give a coroner a good idea of where to start. Pigmentation of the skin might suggest various types of toxicity, or failures of certain organs. Haemorrhages in the eyes, tiny spots of blood, may indicate asphyxia or other suffocation, and bruising may indicate blunt force or crushing injuries to the body. But without taking blood and testing it thoroughly, without examining the stomach contents, the condition of the liver, lungs, and other major organs, there can be no certainty of cause of death.

Did you know that no one ever died of cancer, or from any other disease? They die because those diseases cause mechanical failings of the body, and it is THOSE which are lethal. To discover ACTUAL cause of death, it is ALWAYS necessary to perform an autopsy, and in my opinion, everyone should get one, automatically upon death, unless they have a religious exemption. Until the body gets opened, nothing is certain.

I see what you mean. This case could have been an exception, due to his Title, unless his family specifically said they didn't want an autopsy. Toxicology and a surface exam can achieve a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join