It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, folks, I tried but did not receive a response.

Guess this will slide into the dust bin and no one will ever look further into what might have happened with the late Justice Scalia.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great idea asking about it though!

Personally, I'm not an Icke fan.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Me neither, but I would liked to have seen his take and thoughts on the matter.

C'est la vie

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well good try.

But maybe a "no answer" indicates something?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Great idea asking about it though!

Personally, I'm not an Icke fan.

My guess.....

Perhaps Icke couldn't come up with a short controlled opposition response?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Many questions weren't answered. What do you think he would have answered? I don't speak for him but I think he would have agreed, at the very least, something very devious went down surrounding Scalia's ending.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Hard to guess.

But many of his answers today were shallow.

I can see why with the short time frame and limited space.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Well, folks, I tried but did not receive a response.

Guess this will slide into the dust bin and no one will ever look further into what might have happened with the late Justice Scalia.

Don't feel bad, jAc. He didn't answer my question either.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well FWIW this story was on VT as of yesterday........

www.veteranstoday.com...

It was Keshe’s information given to the FBI in Italy that led to the seizure of Sterling Allan’s computer back in January of 2016, which led to the Obama White House getting files tying Justice “Tony” Scalia to a child sex ring and demonstrating that it was Scalia that had protected Allan. With Justice Scalia exposed to Obama blackmail, his own friends smothered him to death with a pillow, and walked past police, while the world moved on, no autopsy, no investigation.

YMMV.........

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I got such a kick from this shout out in last week's episode of Scream Queens, I decided I should probably just post it here:

It's very curious it showed up in their script.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Quite interesting, but sure it's only a coincidence, right?

The International Order of St. Hubertus is a worldwide organization and knightly order of hunters and wildlife conservationists that promotes traditional hunting ethics and practices.[1] The Order was founded in 1695 by Count Franz Anton von Sporck, who brought together noble hunters from Austria, Bohemia, and other countries throughout the Habsburg Empire.

Wikipedia

The Habsburg Monarchy (German: Habsburgermonarchie) or Empire, occasionally also styled as the Danubian Monarchy (Donaumonarchie), is an unofficial appellation among historians for the countries and provinces that were ruled by the junior Austrian branch of the House of Habsburg until 1780 and then by the successor branch of Habsburg-Lorraine until 1918.

Wikipedia

I mean, something like that would never be intentionally referenced, would it?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Ha, well it turns out there was more to this reference from Scream Queens. The guy in the screenshots above holding an ax, actually goes on to tell a story of what happened on the hunting trip...

He says "Ginsburg" got off some good shots at quail and Liz Cheney was shot in the face.

Made me look up Cheney's hunting accident, in 2006:

On February 11, 2006, then U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Texas attorney, while participating in a quail hunt on a ranch in Riviera, Texas.[1] Both Cheney and Whittington called the incident an accident.
Link

I wonder if that hunting trip had anything to do with the Order of St. Hubertus?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A couple of quick excerpts from the recend "Podesta emails," from WikiLeaks:

> *Subject:* Re: Scalia > > > > i don't feel any urgency to say anything > > she needs to be ready to comment obviously but i don't see how we'd be > criticised for NOT saying anything

They eventually settle on not saying anything at all.

/podesta-emails/emailid/4586

Then the next day, there is this where someone felt the need to send in a suggestion:

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-02-13 22:00
Subject: Scalia Supreme Court seat

I suggest Senator Jack Reed. Nearly perfect liberal, pro-choice,
Army Ranger, Harvard Law, highly respected Senator with friends such as McCain, quickly and easily confirmable, short circuits the holy war Republicans will try to wage.

/podesta-emails/emailid/3789

Near as I can tell, there isn't any discussion on the other items of interest that were originally found and posted about within this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If another SCOTUS justice was nominated and already confirmed, then Democrats could not lock up the woman-vote for Hillary. Gotta crack that whip and keep all the women in line and voting Democrat.

Maybe that's why Scalia had to die.

I have many female Hillary-voting friends...across the board they are too worried about that vacancy to not vote for Hillary.

edit on 12-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
WOW...Look who is NOW looking into Scalia's death...Something incriminating turn up in the emails???

Follow 0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__

Can anyone pull the list of the 35 GUESTS that accompanied SCALIA and can we link them to Steven #Anonymous Help us dig the bunny hole !

twitter.com...

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 2h2 hours ago

Second email at the time of Scalia death www....__._/podesta-emails/emailid/3188 … "I HAVE TO TALK THE BED WETTERS OFF THE LEDGE" SECOND THOUGHTS? #ANONYMOUS

twitter.com...
edit on 13-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I wonder if Anon/0HOUR1 knows about our fantastic thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Somebody's going to crack the case before Nov 8th !!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For any who might be interested, a new dedicated thread has been opened based upon the 0HOUR1 tweet.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
A year later the seat is finally going to get filled.

Lets all move on and take zero notice.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm afraid that a significant number of years will have to pass before anyone in officialdom takes a closer look at Scalia's death.

History is set (for the time being) and his death will be considered to have been due to 'natural causes' by all and sundry.

Maybe one day, the idea that he was murdered will be treated seriously by the media, but that day is far from now. When that happens, we can point to these threads and say, "some of us knew, even then."
edit on 1-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111 >>

join