It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It's kind of an old story...but, basically these groups are so powerful that they don't care which party is in power...as long as they put them there and can continue to control them.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's kind of an old story...but, basically these groups are so powerful that they don't care which party is in power...as long as they put them there and can continue to control them.

That's why I was so sure it would be Clinton. The email scandal has me reconsidering her chances of winning. So they need someone on the other side to prop up and that can't be Trump. I just didn't think it would be Rubio. Cruz, maybe, considering he's in bed with big banks. But I honestly didn't know much about Rubio and didn't think he'd be their choice.

I always felt Trump was a plant to throw off the Republican party and hand the election to Hillary. Now I'm not so sure.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Think of it as TWO crime families within the Mafia.

Both are vying for control within the organization...with different ideas about how the organization should be run and what crimes it considers more lucrative.

Both are concerned with their own power and wealth and the general population only serve to provide sheep to control and opportunity for their own financial gain and accumulation of power.

Currently, they are involved with an escalating turf war...taking out each other's generals, soldiers, as well as, potential leaks and weak spots within their own ranks.

One side took out Scalia for revenge, potential future opportunity...and taking out the Argentine prosecutor to protect itself.

The other side destroyed it's own banking records and probably is silencing bankers in order to cover it's tracks after successfully winning a big financial score in Argentina and initiating a regime change against the other.

The other, backed by an equally powerful organization is taking revenge for that loss. Scalia's death was part of that revenge.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I think the main focus is currently on the US election.
One side, aware that they were losing control of the populace, allowed Trump and Sanders to enter as 'paper tigers' to be easily dispatched, while serving to show that there would not be an obvious coronation of their selected and controlled puppet.

They covered their bets with both Hillary and Bush as their select....either way they win.

When Trump and Sanders started gaining too much popularity instead of going down as planned, and when Bush was rejected and Hillary got caught up in her own scandal...They focused on Rubio.

Cruz won't play ball with them (he's a strict Constitutionalist), Trump can't be controlled by them, because, along with Sanders, he won't take their money. Hillary, who along with Bush and Rubio is more than happy to take their money and do their bidding, looks like she's no longer a 'Sure Thing'.

THE LAST THING they want is a non-establishment, outsider, populist as President.
NOW they are focusing on Rubio out of desperation.
edit on 5-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I said a week or more ago this smells just like an old school mob hit! I've always felt that there were 2 factions duking it out, sometimes behind the scenes and sometimes maybe more publicly. I just could never tell which were the good guys and which were the bad.

It seems like things are getting more apparent (possibly).
edit on 5-3-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

This was my exact thoughts too. I felt like trump was a pawn to make sure the plans went accordingly. It's all back firing!

The fact that the MSM zeros in on every single negative Trump quote ticks me off. This is going way above and beyond the typical election mud slinging. All I have heard about is how juvenile Trump is for alluding to the fact that is "package" isn't equal to the size of his hands. However, NOBODY mentions the fact that Rubio started all of this by bringing up his small hands to begin with.

I have FB friends that talk about Trump every single day. How he scares them to death. I guess I don't understand why they are so scared. Unless they rely on MSM to tell them to be afraid.

I'm 35 and I have never voted. I've never felt there was a candidate that I could support. This may be my first time voting.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have noticed a cockiness about Rubio of late. He acts as if he is positive he is going to be president. Something has moved, and he almost seems elated and loose.

Donald Trump has said he hasn't even begun to talk about Hillary. I think he KNOWS things. When he started calling Rubio, 'Little Marco', it sounded to me like more than a personal slur. It sounded to me like a name that a cartel/mafia would give to one of their own. Is Donald telling us something about Marco Rubio? Has 'Little Marco' been initiated into the club?

Big Big Bucks are getting ready to pour into the anti-Trump effort. It is going to get nasty because TPTB in this high stakes game are wetting their pants over worrying about Mr. Trump and The People actually taking this country back and making it great again. They don't know what the hell that means!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When I first read about Scalia's death, one of my initial thoughts was, "hm, I wonder what impact this will have on the elections?"

I had no idea that it might run along these lines.

Interestingly enough, several of the main scientists in opposition to man-made climate change are Argentinean:

A group of prominent Argentine scientists disputes the theory that human activity is the cause of global warming and demand a “more serious debate”. Eduardo Tonni, head of the Paleontology Department at the University of La Plata, notes that, while it's not politically correct to dispute this theory, the evidence for global warming being a "natural" occurrence is far more compelling. He warns that scientists that oppose manmade global warming are lacking funding.

As reported by Perfil magazine, scientist Rosa Compagnucci (photo below), a researcher with the National Science and Technology Commission (Conicet), and former member of the IPCC stated at a recent conference at the Military Geography Institute that global warming is actually a phenomenon that has occurred quite frequently over the past 2,000 years. And, she noted, rather than being caused by carbon dioxide emissions produced by human activity, which many scientists accept as "irrefutable truth," it is much more likely related to "capricious" solar activity which, over a period of decades and centuries, has not been at all homogenous.

Former IPCC member from Argentina doubts man-made climate change direct .pdf link

Rosa Compagnucci

Eduardo Tonni

See next post for a compilation of information.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Whew, we've covered a LOT of ground and uncovered a copious amount of data. I wanted to get all of this in one place so it would be a bit easier to look at and see if any of the information is extraneous or lacking.

Rough timeline of events:

On December 26, 2001, Argentina defaulted on a total of USD 93 billion of its external debt... Wikipedia

2007 - Scalia writes opinion in ruling against EPA ATS post by queenofswords

2010 - They came to ask us, Argentines, to provide the Islamic Republic of Iran with nuclear fuel. ... According to Kirchner, when Samore was asked to provide the request in writing, all communication from the United States ceased. Kirchner stated, “This message was conveyed and I believe that was the last time, after that communication, that our Minister of Foreign Affairs saw Gary Samore.” ATS post by queenofswords

In August 2013, the Government of Argentina lost an U.S. appeals court case and was told it had to repay the full face value amount to these holdouts. Wikipedia

2013 through 2014 "Citibank isn't required to hand over documents to NML Capital Ltd. as part the hedge fund's attempt to block Argentina's next interest payment on Sept. 30, U.S. District Judge Thomas Griesa said on Wednesday." WSJ article

02/04/2014 - Fire @ Iron Mountain Facility (arson) destroys bank records/Argentina announces restrictions on bank operations. ATS post by jadedANDcynical

Throughout early 2014 - Spate of banker deaths, some just prior to the above-referenced fire. ATS post by IAMTAT

June 2014 - Supreme court rules against Argentina debt restructuring, Scalia writes supporting arguments ATS post by IAMTAT

01/14/2015 - AMIA case special prosecutor Alberto Nisman said that besides president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Kirchnerite officials and political leaders, agents from the country’s Intelligence Secretary are involved, but he refused to disclose their identities. ATS post by jadedANDcynical

01/18/2015 - Nisman was found dead in his apartment of a gunshot wound to the head. His body was discovered just a day before he was due to testify before lawmakers on his findings on the 1994 attack. Just four days before his death, Nisman appeared on television and outlined his allegations against the president and Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman. ATS post by IAMTAT

May 2015 - Rubio introduced a Senate resolution accusing Argentina's government of attempting "to cover up Iranian involvement in the 1994 terrorist bombing" of a Jewish center in Buenos Aires, and called for a "swift and transparent" investigation into the death of an Argentine prosecutor who was critical of the country's president and had originated the allegations regarding Argentina's ties to Iran.[24] ATS post by IAMTAT

02/11/2016 - McClendon deal with Argentine gas company to develop shale fields article @ Motely Fool

02/13/2016 - Scalia found dead ATS thread by IAMTAT

02/(?)/2016 - C Allen Foster (Scalia's friend who presumably invited him along) travels to Argentina ATS post by jadedANDcynical

02/23/2016 - "Wuolou’s body was found in her private apartment in the Pisana suburb of Rome in an advanced state of decomposition after her brother alerted the police that she hadn’t been answering her phone." article @ The Daily Beast

Late Feb 2016 - Macri meets Pope Francis, described as "cordial" ATS post by IAMTAT

Feb 2016 - Mauricio Macri was elected president of Argentina in 2015. He sought to negotiate with the holdouts and end the default, in order to return to the international capital markets and benefit the national economy. Daniel Pollack announced in February 2016 that Argentina had reached an agreement with Paul Singer. The deal would still need to be ratified by the Argentine Congress.[81] The deal would only last until April 14, 2016.[82]Wikipedia

03/01/2016 - "McClendon was accused of orchestrating a scheme between two “large oil and gas companies” to not bid against each other for leases in northwest Oklahoma from December 2007 to March 2012, the Justice Department said Tuesday in a statement." article @ bloomberg.com

03/02/2016 - McClendon dies in single auto accident - ATS thread by RedLeader ALSO on the same day as McClendon's death the US District Court for the Southern District of New York on Wednesday lifted injunctions blocking Argentina from paying its restructured debt. ATS post by jadedANDcynical

03/04/2016 - Republican hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer to become Rubio's finance chairman ATS post by IAMTAT

Ok, I know I probably missed some things, but this should be a pretty concise list of relevant information with associated links and should bring us up to date.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
These two groups like to think of themselves as rulers or masters of the populations. What they truly are, are parasites and scavengers of the human race.
For simplicity's sake, and for the sake of ordering the this thread...we could refer to one group as the 'Vultures' (Vulture Hedge Funds)...and the other as the Jackals.

Both feed off the economies, populations and resources of other countries.
Both prey off the weak, crippled and underdeveloped and uneducated.
Both foster those weaknesses in the prey they target as a pack.

They are two sides of the same tarnished coin...and exist only to enrich themselves at the expense of the greater masses.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

BRAVO.
Thanks for outlining those events so well. It really feels we have a logical framework developing now.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Somewhere in that mix, belongs the email requests from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, asking for a psychological assessment of President Kirchner.

I believe she was acting on her own initiative and in her own interests, as this was prior to Kirchner being replaced.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
IRON MOUNTAIN FACILITY FIRES:

At least 4 Iron Mountain facilities previously hit by fires

The owner of the storage facility that suffered a fatal fire today in Barracas, Iron Mountain, has seen at least four other establishments set ablaze in various parts of the world.

Two of the fires occurred in the United States, where the information storage company has its headquarters; while another took place in London and in Ottawa, Canada.

A BBC report dated July 13 2006 notes that "A huge fire has ripped through a six-storey paper storage warehouse in east London," adding that "close to 100 firefighters" tackled the blaze.

The same article reveals that just one week previously a facility in Ottawa had set alight, with thousands of boxes of data inside.

On March 21 1997 it was the New York Times who published a report concerning a "mysterious blaze" that destroyed a "warehouse of corporate documentation" in New Jersey; two days after another fire in a nearby facility, both belonging to Iron Mountain.

The newspaper quoted fireman Robert Davison, who declared that he was "sure that the first of the fires had been set intentionally," and that it was probable for the second.

In none of the fires have injuries or deaths to employees been reported.

www.buenosairesherald.com...

Two Iron Mountain facilities hit by fires
The facilities, in London and Ottawa, held public and private archives

Two Iron Mountain Inc. data storage facilities were hit by fires this month, destroying one facility and damaging the other, but the causes of the blazes have yet to be determined.

On July 12,[2006] a fire in the Iron Mountain storage facility in Prologis Park, Bromley-by-Bow, in London, burned the building to the ground, destroying all of the records in the 126,000-square-foot structure, according to Melissa Mahoney, director of corporate communications for the Boston-based company.

An investigation is under way to determine not only the cause of the blaze, but also why fire suppression systems didn't work, she said.

The London fire occurred just one day after a blaze in the east end of Ottawa caused damage to an Iron Mountain facility there, Mahoney said. While the investigation into that fire has also not been completed, it is believed to have been caused by some roofing contractors performing repairs.

MORE:
www.computerworld.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Guess who controls 'Iron Mountain'....BOOM!----Paul Singer!
ELLIOT MANAGEMENT is owned by PAUL SINGER.
Smoking Gun?

Iron Mountain Reaches Truce With Elliott

Iron Mountain reached a settlement with a dissident shareholder, Elliott Management, on Tuesday, agreeing to give the activist hedge fund a seat on its board and committing to $2.2 billion worth of share repurchases and dividends.

The agreement heads off a contentious battle between Iron Mountain, an information management company, and the $17 billion hedge fund. Elliott had urged Iron Mountain to convert itself into a real estate investment trust to pass on more money to shareholders, and had named four candidates for the company’s board.

Under the terms of the agreement, Iron Mountain agreed to back one of Elliott’s director nominees, Allan Z. Loren, and plans to name a new independent director.
It also agreed to take up a variety of business initiatives to improve its operating income, including by potentially selling the company’s digital archiving business and exploring whether to become a REIT.

Related Links
Iron Mountain press release
Iron Mountain also agreed to pay out $2.2 billion to its shareholders by 2013, including $1.2 billion over the next 12 months.

In return, Elliott will back the rest of Iron Mountain’s board at the shareholder meeting on June 10.

Iron Mountain already agreed last week to replace its chief executive, Bob Brennan, with its chairman, Richard Reese, to assuage Elliott.

Iron Mountain was advised by JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and the law firms Weil, Gotshal & Manges and Sullivan & Worcester. Elliott was advised by the law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.

dealbook.nytimes.com...

edit on 6-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Interesting the JP Morgan bankers started dropping like flies after Singer took control of Iron Mountain after battling JP Morgan attorneys.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
One interesting area of contention between Singer and Scalia (as well as the Vatican) is 'Gay Marriage'.

It sounded improbable: top Republican money men helping a Democratic rival with one of his biggest legislative goals.

But the donors in the room — the billionaire Paul Singer, whose son is gay, joined by the hedge fund managers Cliff Asness and Daniel Loeb — had the influence and the money to insulate nervous senators from conservative backlash if they supported the marriage measure. And they were inclined to see the issue as one of personal freedom, consistent with their more libertarian views.

Within days, the wealthy Republicans sent back word: They were on board. Each of them cut six-figure checks to the lobbying campaign that eventually totaled more than $1 million.

“[I]t was really about a Republican Party reckoning with a profoundly changing power dynamic, where Wall Street donors and gay-rights advocates demonstrated more might and muscle than a Roman Catholic hierarchy and an ineffective opposition."

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
...and then, of course, there's Open Borders and Amnesty:

Marco Rubio’s New Billionaire Backer Top Funder for Open Borders

Hedge-fund billionaire Paul Singer’s decision to throw his financial weight behind the donor-class 2016 favorite, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79%, has sparked fresh questions about Rubio’s coziness with the financial interests funding his career.

Singer was a major financial force behind the Rubio-Obama amnesty and immigration expansion push in 2013.

As Politico reported at the time, Singer “quietly go[t] involved in the fight for immigration reform, making a six-figure donation… to the National Immigration Forum”— a George Soros-backed organization that lobbied for Rubio’s legislation to issue 33 million green cards to foreign nationals in the span of a single decade.

The announcement of Singer’s endorsement highlights an intra-party tension that has emerged with new strength since Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)56%’s inauguration as Speaker of the House.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Your last few post tie everything in nicely.

We see multiple agendas that point to assassination.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ENTER George Soros...

George Soros And Kyle Bass Battle It Out With Paul Singer In London Court

A group of funds including legendary investor George Soros’ Quantum Partners LP and Hayman Capital’s Kyle Bass have filed suit with a UK judge, asking that he release $282 million worth of interest payments on their investment in Argentinian bonds, in the latest development in a fight with Paul Singer of Elliott Management.

U.S. court ruling

A U.S. court ruled in 2012 that bondholders who did restructure their debt – like Bass and George Soros — can’t be paid until bondholders who didn’t restructure (holdouts, like hedge fund manager Paul Singer) are also paid. This ruling tipped Argentina into default on July 30th. When Buenos Aires tried to make a payment to restructured bondholders and not the holdouts, that payment was stopped by a U.S. court.

Thanks to lawsuits filed by U.S. hedge funds led by Paul Singer’s Elliot Management, Argentina couldn’t recover from a 2001 default on debt totaling $80 billion. The hedge funds contend that they won’t take part in an agreement for creditors to accept losses of as much as 75%.

www.valuewalk.com...

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you the Vulture and the Jackal.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

IAMTAT, you are unraveling some great lines to this mess of a tangle.

There is a Cuba connection here somewhere. I can't quite pinpoint it exactly because as much as I would love to hide away in a quiet spot and research, other pressing obligations won't allow it.

But...there IS a Cuba connection to all this, I am certain of it. Maybe in a day or two, I can lighten my load and focus on finding it.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join