It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The laws have been in place for decades as far as I could discern. What is nagging me are the actual policies enacted for the operation of those laws. I can find policies for other states' medical examiner offices -- all over the web. In my state, that's where it's indicated an autopsy should be done on "famous people and public figures." Same with several other states I looked at.

I would think Texas would have some policies for conducting autopsies, but I couldn't find anything.

I'd ask someone I know in Texas, but it would be a waste of time, as that person is about as uninterested in anything like this as is possible to be! I can't fathom how someone so prominent could NOT be autopsied, when dying far from home like that. Very odd case!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Ita. My mother died in Florida in '99. Her death was unattended as most of the family lives in the Northeast. They did an autopsy w/o consulting us, which was fine by me. If they hadn't, I would have demanded one.

Imo one should be done for Scalia - if the body has not yet been cremated - even if the family objects. And even if they can't do an autopsy, they should send someone to interview whoever was at the ranch the same time as Scalia. Everyone. And those who dealt with the aftermath of Scalia's death, including Cinderella.

I quite agree! My mother wasn't alone when she died, and an autopsy was still done, even though she had several known health issues. I can't figure how nothing was done in this case, if there was nothing to hide. It would have been less suspicious to do one and lie than what they have done.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
And...Judge Merrick Garland has been nominated. Time to take a close look.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
BTW, thanks everyone for your condolences and kind words on my grandma's passing.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: dianajune

Ita. My mother died in Florida in '99. Her death was unattended as most of the family lives in the Northeast. They did an autopsy w/o consulting us, which was fine by me. If they hadn't, I would have demanded one.

Imo one should be done for Scalia - if the body has not yet been cremated - even if the family objects. And even if they can't do an autopsy, they should send someone to interview whoever was at the ranch the same time as Scalia. Everyone. And those who dealt with the aftermath of Scalia's death, including Cinderella.

I quite agree! My mother wasn't alone when she died, and an autopsy was still done, even though she had several known health issues. I can't figure how nothing was done in this case, if there was nothing to hide. It would have been less suspicious to do one and lie than what they have done.

In the case of my mother, no one knew how sick she was until after her death. I was going through her papers afterwards, trying to find out if she had any clue what was going on. I believe she did as I found an appointment for a stress test that she never made. It was scheduled for a week after Mom died.

When I asked questions about Mom's passing, the ME didn't object at all. I requested a copy of her autopsy report and sent copies of my birth certificate, driver's license, etc to prove my identity. They sent her report about 1-2 months later.

So why won't they do the same in TX? Their reluctance to be forthcoming with the truth, and to do a basic autopsy, and say who was at Cibolo at the same time as Scalia, etc, is just drawing more negative attention, which you'd think they wouldn't want.

And now they've got another nominee to take Scalia's place. This is happening too quickly.

If I had to compare the ME in TX to the one who took care of Mom's case it's basically like the difference between night and day.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Cinderela Guevara did not even go to law school. Hilarious, isn't it?

(In Texas it is not required to have a law degree to become a Justice of the Peace)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

What? Are you serious?

What the heII qualifies her to do her job? No medical training, no law degree. Geez.

ETA: And I titled her Hon. Cinderela Guevara in my records request! Bleh. I should have just started with "Hey there, Cindy..."
edit on 16-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She was a JOP for the north county for 25 years before being elected Presidio County JOP. She handles civil cases only.

But, yeah, that's really nutty to think they let her handle Scalia's death.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I was out of state myself, but there weren't any issues. I can't imagine no autopsy being done, though!

To the thread in general:

I read through past page 80 before stopping for now, so apologies if I missed something. Overall, this looks more and more suspicious. Added in with what I read before, there are now ties to one or more secret societies?? The local law being told they don't get to know who died??

I think the most disturbing thing to me at this stage is that it doesn't look like whoever was responsible actually cares if anyone knows. The degree of arrogance involved is surreal.

A couple of odd things are the discussion of the pillow, and the lack of a steak dinner. Mentioning neither of these makes sense, if you want things to NOT look suspicious. It's as though they either want people to know, or those comments have some hidden meaning. I lean toward the latter, with a dose of the former. It's all very odd, in any case.

The room.....it's very neat, save the bedding, which we'd assume was moved to access his body. Overall, things seem normal, but I have a niggling feeling something is off. Not sure what, and nothing I saw mentioned, but something. Something, perhaps, someone who knew him well might notice, and others could miss.

On the muted news today, I noticed talk about a replacement, already. Seems some really want to move fast! There has to be more reason than just the election for that.

Add in the talk of another replacement, and it's weirder! How would ANYONE be able to state such a thing, unless one of them told someone they planned to step own, which is not the norm?

It's going to be an interesting year.

MMY, sorry to hear about your grandmother - found out my brother passed recently, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

And...Judge Merrick Garland has been nominated. Time to take a close look.

No one nominated by the current person could possibly be a good choice; that much is clear!

You know, thinking about it, and about the talk of a second replacement being discussed as well, it wouldn't surprise me to see someone step down, claiming personal reasons, but really because of some sort of threat. Someone else dying would be far too suspicious. Someone stepping down, though......

Guess we shall see!

Awesome info, btw, from many here!!
edit on 16-3-2016 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A Google search for Jesuits & Muslims yielded some VERY interesting things.

I just wanted to add that here.

I googled it because it still really nags at me about how that guy showed up on this thread talking about 'the Jews.' It was his timing in context of the information we were discussing. It made me want to look in an entirely different direction.

"The Jesuits control the world" is also an interesting google-search.

edit on 21-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just want to add this news item to this thread because. Those who have been participating and connecting dots will see the validity of posting this today.

As we know, just before Scalia's death, the Pope visited Cuba, went on to Mexico even visiting the area within just a couple of hours away from where Scalia was, then went home to the Vatican where he met with the Argentinian president.

Well, this week, Obama, too, made a visit to Cuba, and is now in Argentina.

www.usatoday.com...
in.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A quick note to anyone still following the thread:

I did bring this topic up in the We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything thread. The 'answer' was very meh, in my opinion. I'm working on a response that may take a bit but will be heavily referenced, hopefully my next post will elicit more than a 'yeah, it looks a little funny' as an answer.

Thought some might be interested.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wow...not much of an answer.
Thanks for asking them.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
A quick note to anyone still following the thread:

I did bring this topic up in the We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything thread. The 'answer' was very meh, in my opinion. I'm working on a response that may take a bit but will be heavily referenced, hopefully my next post will elicit more than a 'yeah, it looks a little funny' as an answer.

Thought some might be interested.

I like your much-detailed reply to his answer, LOL. Maybe he'll start reading the thread!

As for my question (about the Columbine shooting), it never got answered. Not surprised. No guest EVER answers that question.
edit on 26-3-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I bet those guys know something but won't take a chance with an answer !!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Probably should have included links to my posts:

The question and the in depth (tongue firmly in cheek here) answer.

Not really anyone else in the thread touching the topic, but at least they did acknowledge my post.

Avoiding the Sandy Hook question kind of diminishes these guys in my mind, especially considering the milquetoast answer they gave.

I came back at them with this reply which linked back to several spots in this thread and sources found herein.

We shall see if they respond further.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that any further responses (if any) will be very similar in content and tone to their first answer to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well, with the NE coming out with the Cruz Sex Scandal story...maybe the NE Scalia story will get a second look.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

A Google search for Jesuits & Muslims yielded some VERY interesting things.

I just wanted to add that here.

I googled it because it still really nags at me about how that guy showed up on this thread talking about 'the Jews.' It was his timing in context of the information we were discussing. It made me want to look in an entirely different direction.

"The Jesuits control the world" is also an interesting google-search.

Interesting stuff, to be sure. Sometimes, people try to deflect attention and only end up drawing more to what hey hoped could be overlooked. Kind of funny.

haven't looked at this in a bit. Been too busy to read much lately. Anything big I've missed?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111 >>

join