It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well that ties in nicely with...

the Clinton Climate Initiative

!!!!

Which also ties into the Vatican's agenda and the UN agendas.

Remember Scalia helped kill a possible SCOTUS ruling involving the Obama Plans a few days before he died.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jaded and X...
This is very intriguing....both of your posts.
We need to put these together in a scenario that makes sense.
With the Clintons, there is ALWAYS a financial reason behind anything they do.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Um...

Energy CEO McClendon dies in Oklahoma car crash, a day after indictment

Add that to this:

Aubrey McClendon is at it again. The founder and former CEO of Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) recently partnered his new private company, American Energy Partners LP, with Argentina's state-run YPF SA (NYSE:YPF) to explore and develop unconventional oil and gas in the South American nation. The partnership between the two companies includes drilling more than 20 wells, as well as gas treatment facilities.

What Does Chesapeake Energy's Former CEO See in Argentina?

Connected or no?
Damn...they closed your thread for one already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Something to do with the Argentina bond defaults I suspect.

This can go deep.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This can go deep.

adding....

article from yesterday..
Argentina, lead creditors settle 14-year debt battle for $4.65 billion

Now they can get re-involved in climate change money.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yeah, right as I posted a reply to your comment in that thread.

I'll post what I remember of that reply here:

IAMTAT's post from that thread:

Your tin hat has nothing to do with this. You're on to something BIG here.
Hillary Clinton has been meddling with Argentina for years (obviously for financial benefit) as Secretary of State and now through the Clinton Foundation and as a potential future POTUS.

My reply (near enough):

What's really weird is that I had actually come across a connection with McClendon/Chesapeake & Argentina while I was running down leads regarding the known players surrounding the Scalia death eithre earlier today or late last night

I wish I could recall exactly which line of inquiry I was following, but I've looked up so much regarding Scalia's death I'll never be abke to track it down.

I do recall though that it had some references to Juan Carlos I of Spain (y'all remeber him, right?) having lost his stake (which was rather sizeable If I am correct) In Argentin's petroleum industry.

And then I saw the news that McClendon had died in a single car accident and my spidey senses went haywire.

edit on 2-3-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This can go deep.

So we have bid-rigging for Argentine fracking rights

A mysterious death of the indicted CEO responsible

Argentina Bond defaults

The mysterious death of a Supreme Court Justice responsible for a ruling which allows Argentine debtors access to U.S. records for legal action...who also helped kill a possible SCOTUS ruling involving the Obama Climate-Change initiative a few days before he was found dead (The Obama agenda supported and encouraged by the current Pope).

An Argentine-born Pope...close friend and confidant of a previous President of Argentina, possibly removed from power by SOS Hillary Clinton/ Obama administration

A Vatican under pressure to reveal Vatican records of previous dealings with Argentina

A secretary of the Pope dead under suspicious circumstances

A contentious meeting between the Pope and the new Argentine President at the Vatican

The Clinton Climate Initiative, which also ties into the Vatican's agenda and the UN agendas.

Please correct or add....

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yup.

so far so good

many chapters to this book.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So maybe the Clintons were so successful with 'Cattle Futures'...they decided to speculate in 'Natural Gas Futures'

BTW...McClendon was a Hillary Donor.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Insanity. Are TPTB getting bold? Sloppy? Or just desperate?

Lots to digest. I haven't been posting much. Work/kids/husband/house duties and all that. I am still reading and researching when I can. Ya'll are doing a fantastic job! I figured everyone would have given up by now.

I'm glad that didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Back when I was first looking into who was at the ranch I came across a bunch of southwest Priory members names. I looked them all up (my notes are downstairs) and a lot of them worked in some type of energy. I thought that was odd. I figured it would be an eclectic group of guys, but it's not really.

Obviously, we don't know exactly who was there, but it is something.

Scotty Arnoldy: Triten Corp (energy)www.triten.com...

Boysie Bollinger: shipyards, construction (his linkedin mentions petroleum and pipelines)www.linkedin.com...

John Kotts: oil tool rentalwww.prnewswire.com...

Keith Mosing: oil field services
www.bizjournals.com...

Phil John: petroleum engineer
www.linkedin.com...

James Nicholson: petroleum, natural gas, engineering www.linkedin.com...

Vidal Martinez: international law
www.linkedin.com...

Article I got their names from
m.chron.com...
edit on 2-3-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

X,
Keep posting your notes periodically...each time you update them. They're great.
Also consider using them to start another thread.

working on it..

need some help getting links..

Members we are on to something here.

here's what I have so far....

give me some links even if they go back to past posts -- give me a thread link and page number.

a few good links and i'll start a thread (maybe under "political conspiracies")

*The Obama Den of Iniquity: Part 1; The Scalia Conspiracy*
Ver.3

The Victim: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

1) Died Feb 13, 2016 (suspicious circumstances) at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Texas.

2) Was well known for ultra-Conservative viewpoints.

3) Was targeted and smeared many times by rival political and social and (anti) religious agenda driven pundits.

4) Scalia was a member of The Knights of Malta and Opus Dei and a Catholic.

5) Scalia was a regular guest speaker at the Bohemian Grove Club.

Antonin Scalia (wiki)

The Players

1) The (Cibolo Creek Ranch) hotel owner businessman John Poindexter (a democrat donor) invites (on recomendation from an "anonymous friend") conservative Scalia to a 'private' vacation.
Poindexter praised by Obama for work in Democrat fund raising.
Poindexter had problems with the State Park people when buying more land for the "Ranch".
Poindexter might be having IRS tax problems, opening the possibilities of blackmail?
Poindexter wears a tie emblam known to be a symbol of The International Order of Saint Hubertus, and he is in fact a high ranking official.

Poindexter Business Bio

(ats thread by Sublimecraft) Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death

2) Judge Cinderela Guevara (who "announced" Scalia's cause of death and decided no autopsy was necessary) is Democrat and has had "problems" in past cases, and was the "first" judge "they" got ahold of to somehow determine the cause of death over a phone not in person.

3) Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez. Had past problems and was linked to Judge Cinderela Guevara. Played a part in the determination of the "cause of death".

4) Brewster County District Attorney Rod Ponton. Has controversial cases and past problems.

5) "The Attending Physician Office" specifically: Brian P. Monahan, MD (Scalia's doctor?)

6) The Scalia Family (allegedly requesting no autopsy)

7) C. Allen Foster, Scalia's lawyer "friend" with international connections (the possible "lure" agent?). Is a (recent) high ranking official of the International Order of Saint Hubertus, and he has represented the famous Blackwater Security Company in the past.

8) Sunset Funeral Home (El Paso, TX), allegedly embalmed Scalia and flushed the blood down a drain (standard procedure !!)

8a) Alpine Funeral Home (Alpine, TX), had a hearse there (as a "decoy" ?). Scalia possibly cremated there?

The Stakes

Court Cases that affect Obama/Democrats/the UN, the Vatican, NWO agendas

Immigration and Climate Change Executive actions by Obama, and cases involving abortion

Possible Vatican/Jesuit NWO agenda making "changes" to key people in power

UN/Vatican/Obama NWO Climate Change agendas (and other agendas)

Scalia wrote a majority opinion in a Supreme Court case (in 2014) that involved Argentina debt

The "Coincidences"

1.) Hillary no-longer looks like a 'sure thing' to succeed Obama...Obama desperate to see a Democrat appoint the next Left Wing Justice(s)

2.) Scalia blocks Obama case(s) in the Supreme Court one key case recently
(ats thread by xuenchen) What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

3.) Pope nearby in the area (Pope Francis is the very first Jesuit Pope) (Opus Dei out of favor?)(Knights of Malta out of favor?)

3a) The 3 Catholic Supreme Court Justices (one is Scalia) did not attend The Pope's address to Congress on 9/25/2015

3b) The Pope meets with Obama 9/23/2015 (hmmm)(possible discussions about NWO agendas in common)

4.) Supreme Court Justices receive U.S. Marshall and Supreme Court Police protection EXCEPT when on vacation, Scalia refused on site protection while at "The Ranch"

5.) Scene of death not secured, and a lone Border Patrol vehicle alledgedly "seen" by somebody

6.) Cause of death initially "determined" over the phone

7.) No autopsy ordered by Judge Cinderella (apparently "legal")

8.) Some airplane landing records indicate other people attending the "party" at the Ranch are The International Order of Saint Hubertus members

8a.) Scalia's body embalmed in short time frame at a funeral home far away (El Paso) (suspicious) (not actually verified)

9) All official reports coming from a few key people mostly via phone conversations and letters and police reports based on nothing but phone conversations and suspicious "eyewitnesses".

10) Sheriff Dominguez "reports" the FBI declined to get involved after Federal Marshals arrive around 10pm.

11) Pope Francis is native of Argentina. The International Order of Saint Hubertus is organized in Argentina.

11a) Pope meets with Argentian President on Feb 27, 2016 in the Vatican.

11b) C. Allen Foster, Scalia's lawyer friend, goes to Argentina shortly after the Scalia death incident.

12) The Pope's top financial advisor has been testifying to the Australian court about the abuse in the church

13) Pope Francis’s secretary (and secretary to other Vatican officials) found dead a few days after Scalia's death

14) Supreme Court now involved with a controversial case that could end in a 4-4 stalemate and not set precedent (Texas abortion case)

The Possibilities

Scalia "Lured" to the Ranch perhaps to give a speech or seminar?

Scalia killed some place else on the Ranch property (not the touted Bedroom)?
(ats thread by SkepticOverlord) Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

UN/Vatican/Obama NWO agenda selectively eliminating opposition?

Some members of The International Order of Saint Hubertus are Jesuits?

Scalia cremated to cover all evidence?

Scalia-UN-Argentina-Vatican-Climate Change/energy possibilities
ats post by IAMTAT

Conclusions

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So maybe the Clintons were so successful with 'Cattle Futures'...they decided to speculate in 'Natural Gas Futures'

BTW...McClendon was a Hillary Donor.

BTW...McClendon was a Hillary Donor

Could be his exposure to the criminal charges put somebody else in jeopardy.

Like the Mafia, these groups will enforce rules and punishment on their own when necessary.

Wonder if he was ever "at the ranch" ?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Very possible some of those people were "at the Ranch" that day.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That's what I'm thinking. They're all in the same line of work, live in the same area....why wouldn't they be there?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm still searching for connections to McClendon and the Orders.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Some source links for you, in no particular order:

CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

CHAPTER 49. INQUESTS UPON DEAD BODIES

SUBCHAPTER A. DUTIES PERFORMED BY JUSTICES OF THE PEACE

Guevara & Domnguez questionable death lawsuit:

County officials face lawsuit claiming open records violations

Regards Scalia's health:

Bryan Garner, one of Scalia's close friends and the co-author of two books with the justice, said in an interview that Scalia seemed happy and jovial during recent trips to Hong Kong and Singapore in late January and early February. Garner said Scalia never mentioned anything about heart problems or other ailments during the trip.

"He did seem strong as ever," Garner said. "He was a very strong man physically."

During the trip, Scalia and Garner spent long days traveling, speaking to university audiences about their most recent book on interpreting the law, and meeting with public officials.

Garner said his most recent conversation with Scalia was on Wednesday morning, when the justice told him, "'The world of tennis has lost a great competitor.'" Scalia, long an avid tennis player, said he had torn his rotator cuff for a second time and that his playing days likely were over, Garner said.

But Garner said Scalia never mentioned any other ailments other than that he was dealing with a "head cold."

Yahoo finance news

Historical Mentions of the Knights of Malt & Order of St. Hubertus

ON THE CONCEPTS OF ‘SOVEREIGN’ AND ‘GREAT’ ORDERS

US Marshal Ken Roberts on Facebook

Francis is Grand Master of the Order of St. Hubertus, of the Military Order of Maximilian-Joseph, and of the Order of St. George. He is also a Bailiff Grand Cross of Honour and Devotion of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and (since 1960) a Knight of the (Austrian) Order of the Golden Fleece.

Francis II

Juan Carlos I, of Spain:

Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Distinguished Order of Charles III (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal Order of Isabel the Catholic (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of St. Hermenegildo (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of Saint Ferdinand (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Montesa (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Alcántara (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Calatrava (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Santiago (Spain)
Royal Victorian Chain (Commonwealth Realms)
Stranger Knight of the Order of the Garter (974th member, England)
Grand Cross of the French Legion of Honor (France)
Knight Grand Collar of the Order of Prince Henry (Portugal)
Knight of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic)
Knight of the Order of the Rajamitrabhorn (Thailand)
Knight Grand Cross of Justice of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George[24] (House of Bourbon)
Knight of the Order of Saint Januarius (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)[25]
Knight of the Order of the Most Holy Annunciation (House of Savoy)[26]
Lord Protector of the International Order of St Hubertus
Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation

How about the controversy Juan Carlos was involved in:

On June 18, 2007, King Juan Carlos of Spain conferred to Abdullah, the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia, the Catholic Order of the Golden Fleece. With this act, the Order lost its significance.

By offering the Golden Fleece, whose purpose was to defend the Church primarily against the Mohammedans, to one of the Muslim’s more important representatives today, Juan Carlos completely dishonors one of the most prestigious honorific orders of Christendom.

Reparation for such a betrayal of the ideal of Chivalry made by a reigning Catholic King is in order.

The King of Spain Dishonors
the Golden Fleece Order
Hugh O’Reilly

According to the writer of the National Public Radio Article who I believe to be a Tom Michael:

“I was reporting from a candidate forum in neighboring Brewster County. Officials from all three counties were in attendance. David Beebe, the Justice of the Peace for Precinct 1 in Presidio County, was there too. Shortly after 1 P.M. he received a request to handle an Inquest for a “dead body” back in his County”.

“The call came from Juanita Bishop, the Justice of the Peace for Precinct 2, which is closer to the Cibolo Creek Ranch, but she was in a work-related event more than 120 miles away in Fort Stockton”.

“Beebe responded he was also far away, too, busy at the political forum. The deceased wasn’t identified. Bishop said she would find an alternate”.

“Bishop contacted the third choice, Presidio County Judge Cinderella Guevera”.

“It wasn’t until 3 p.m. that the news started to make its way to the local officials at the candidates forum. Phones lit up. People stopped paying attention to the debate on the stage. I was sitting near Judge Beebe, and we rushed out of the school auditorium together. We drove straight to the only funeral home in the area, in Alpine-where there was no answer at the door”.

“I was still about an hour away from Cibolo Creek Ranch, but checked the gas tank and drove there directly. There was no cell coverage for most of the drive. At the rock gate, one man stood guard, shooing me off the private property. Miraculously, I had a cell signal, and I began feeding information to NPR, The Associated Press and statewide news outlets”.

“The sun was setting over the Chinanti mountains to the west. On an airstrip to the east, three small planes punctuated the end of the runway. Few cars passed. One vehicle, from Border Patrol entered the gates in the hour I waited. The body was sent west to El Paso”.

The Judge that pronounced Scalia dead was Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevera, did so without seeing the body. WFAAB, a local ABC affiliate reported that Guevera had planned to drive to the Ranch but returned after a US Marshall told her by phone that, “It’s not necessary for you to come, judge. If you’re asking for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify”.

Death Of Antonin Scalia: Combination Of All Known Facts Sorrounding Scalia’s Death Up To February 16, 2016
Posted on February 17, 2016 by Jay Weller

he first use of the hastag #ScaliaDeath is this:

@cnn Have you heard the story about Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dying in his sleep? Can you confirm?
#ScaliaDeath
1:59 PM - 13 Feb 2016

link

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Pope Francis was a confederate with Argentine anti-fracking groups protesting the Argentine fracking deal with McClendon.

Protests over fracking have at times turned violent in Argentina. Twenty five protesters and 6 police officers were injured during clashes in Neuquén after Chevron's first $1.2 billion deal with YFP was announced in July 2013. Police fired tear gas and rubber bullets at protesters, the New York Times reported that year. The demonstrations, intended to prevent those agreements from being signed, delayed the deal's completion until August 28, 2013. There have also been signs of labor unrest, with unions threatening a strike this month over favorable treatment for foreign oil and gas companies.

The Argentine anti-fracking movement drew high-profile support in November, when activists visited the Vatican and met with Pope Francis, who was born in Argentina. After that meeting, Pope Francis made international headlines by posing with the activists while holding tee-shirts emblazoned with “No To Fracking” and “Water Is More Precious Than Gold.”

www.desmogblog.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud: The only reason I can think of that Brian P. Monahan told Guevera that no autopsy was necessary is if he knew what killed him. How could he just assume he died of natural causes while hundreds of miles away in a remote area of West Texas? It does NOT make sense.

Monahan is responsible for the health of our SC justices. Does it boggle your mind, as it does mine, that under these strange circumstances, he did not demand an autopsy, even regardless of family wishes. If Scalia had died peacefully at home, beside his wife, in his own bed, I could understand not ordering an autopsy.

There are medications such as allergy medicines that can cause heart arrhythmia. Monahan knows this because he was instrumental in discovering that Seldane was one of those allergy medicines that can cause sudden death due to arrhythmia.

Days before going to West Texas, Scalia traveled to the Far East with Bryan Garner and Garner's wife. Garner said he was robust, enthusiastic, and energetic. He mentioned that as far as he knew, Scalia had not smoked in over a year.www.nationallawjournal.com...=1202749725758/Scalia-was-Unbelievably-Energetic-During-Recent-Trip-to-Asia-CoAuthor-Said?slreturn=2016020222 0942

I read somewhere that the only thing he complained about health wise was a slight headache.

Then, two days before going to West Texas, Scalia went to the doctor. Did Monahan prescribe a medication that may have interfered with other medications Scalia may have been taking, or a medication that could have been dangerous to someone with a weakened heart anyway?

Were medications listed on any items found in his room?

This whole thing stinks! It almost sounds like a collaborative effort!!

edit on 2-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Soooo glad you posted the article by Jay Weller! Here's what I gleaned from it:

Sheriff Dominguez told his deputy Joel Nunez to contact JOP Bishop, to which Nunez said Bishop was out of town. Sheriff then contacted Cinderela Guevara, the third choice. I noticed he never called JOP David Beebe, the second choice. Why?

One of the reporters, Tom Michael, was with Judge Beebe at the county forum when they heard the news at 3pm. They both immediately drove to the Alpine Funeral Home. Why there?

Tom Michael then decided to drive to the ranch and arrived somewhere around 4:00pm. He then saw there were 3 private jets on the ranch's airstrip. He also saw a Border Patrol vehicle drive in. This pretty much eliminates the Border Patrol arriving to offer EMS service. So what were they doing there?

JOP Juanita Bishop told USA Today that she remembered seeing an "unusually large number of private jets at the ranch."
But Tom Michael only recalled seeing 3 jets when he arrived. This confirms to me that some of the important guests FLEW OUT while this was happening. IAMTAT or JADED, you were wondering about this!

One last thing: Did anyone catch BIG BEND news reporting that Guevara went to the ranch at 4:30? Did she ever state that in any of her interviews?

edit on 3-3-2016 by texasgirl because: added a name

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join