It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The International Order of St. Hubertus - an elite hunting club

The conspiracies swirling the death of Justice Antonin Scalia are now going to go nuclear with a bombshell revelation by the Washington Post that the late justice was attending a gathering of a very elite secret society at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Presidio County, Texas when he supposedly died in his sleep. It's called the International Order of St. Hubertus, an order of elite hunters originally founded in 1695 by Count Franz Anton von Sporck in the former Kingdom of Bohemia, which was then part of the Habsburg Empire and current day Czech Republic.

The story couldn't get any creepier. St. Hiberius' American chapter was launched at the infamous Bohemian Club in 1966. The Bohemian Club is an elite all-male gathering of the nation's most powerful that meets in a remote wooded area outside of San Francisco where members frolic in the nude, worship a large, carved wooden owl, which Nixon railed against on one of his Oval Office recordings as being "the most faggy Goddamn thing you could ever imagine."

advanceindiana
Washington Post

So...no autopsy, declared dead via phone call, "no signs of foul play", pillow over his head plus other interesting stories surrounding his death and now this.

WTF is going on in the world of the global elite bloodlines? It's almost as if they are having a private civil war among themselves and we are seeing snippets of this emerge in news like this.

There is clearly more to Judge Scalias death than even the media are aware of, so I am keen to hear what ATS has to say about all this?

Plenty to read within those 2 links above.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I believe he was killed.
Why? Not really sure but i'm guessing he upset a few people that had more pull than him.
I'm not upset about it on a whole but it is upsetting that these things can happen and nothing is done about them.
If you're going to sell your soul at some point you have to be ready to give it up.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Some members here suspect the WaPost might have been following a thread here on ATS where everything was exposed and still is.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There was another thread concerning Scalia and the St. Hubertus secret society. It only lasted minutes until it disappeared.
I hope this one fares better. Lots of unanswered questions....

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

WTF is going on in the world of the global elite bloodlines? It's almost as if they are having a private civil war among themselves

Well in that case I say "Good Hunting to One & All"

K~

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Interesting indeed! I wasn't, but now I'm leaning more toward conspiracy. Senate swears they won't even consider an appointee, Xuenchen just started a thread about a potential moderate conservative nominee being vetted Here, and wouldn't it be dandy if it was so reasonable that everyone inside and outside Washington essentially demanded they consider and nominate him? (Whoever, whether that one or another.)

That way, it's the guy we all, citizen, Senators (D) and (R) alike, asked for - and he turns out to be very, very bad for us all...dun-dun-DUUUUN!! (That's the foreboding, dramatic music, in case it doesn't translate well to text.)

PS... I'll admit, I'm changing my tune on whether I smell conspiracy here. Maybe not, but the air is certainly getting thicker!

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Obvious ritual sacrifice is obvious.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
MOST, if not ALL of what the WaPo reveals in this article...was uncovered earlier though ATS member research in this existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It is obvious that this man was taken out.

What is interesting is your speculation about there being a war among the bloodlines. It appears that there is some serious infighting going on. The situation in the middle east has proven this to me as well as the economy in general.

I was unfamiliar with this disturbing elite secret hunting society! I suppose that its existence coming out into the light is further evidence of the evils of the world being exposed like the scum they are.

S&F!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One should really look into some previous shared comments such as www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the Scalia Sleeps with the Fishes removed article(scroll down the page/2nd article on it) screen shot that has been shared.

Sacrifice wise, maybe the one revealing about child abuse has a point. Also why would someone controlled by the Koch brothers off their own,if not done by a victim of the "boys club", unless it's a message and or sacrifice of sorts. To say and In agreeing with the OP about a war with themselves.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MOST, if not ALL of what the WaPo reveals in this article...was uncovered earlier though ATS member research in this existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good god, I love this site, and have for over a decade, because people here want to get down to the root of what is going on; in any situation. Thank you for re-linking this to point out that crowd sourcing was the reason why this WaPo article even exists. I have no doubts that is why. This is a huge reason why I still come here after so long. A consortium of skeptic information seekers who put puzzle pieces together like NO WHERE ELSE on the web. Long live ATS!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
do they not care to find out how Scalia even died? They owe closure to the families if nothing else. I thought I was loosing it when they said no autopsy. Why? Cause they know how he died but they wont tell anyone? This is so fishy.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Murphy's law.

Would not suprise me, but not much does these days. Trump for president? we are dekcuf.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Curiouser and curiouser......cried Alice............

@ IMATAT - go ATS members, once again leading the pack in digging up the dirt!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's a giant chess game with each move calculated to unfold into future moves.

Something is obviously on the horizon and the Supreme Court will be relied upon to sanction this movement.

Whatever it is, it's all strategic.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Very Interesting...two secret societies, one of them being
heavy duty Knights of Malta and add in the Bohemian Grove.

Also recall that Opus Dei ( perhaps in opposition? )
yet in the same realm does oppose transparency,
and denies all membership.
( as far as I can research).

Puts on tin foil hat and does a little search:

Still the most exhaustively researched book written about “The Work” as it is referred to by its members, Their Kingdom Come (1997, 2006) by Robert Hutchison, a Canadian financial journalist, traces the growth of Opus Dei financial power “by all available means” - deception, dirty tricks, even “physical muscle” like poisonings which mimic heart attacks. “What gives Opus Dei its importance is the influence it wields and also that it deploys its immense financial resources…Opus Dei knows very well that money rules the world,” Javier Sainz Moreno, professor of Law at Madrid University, told Hutchison. One of their goals was to control the Vatican’s wealth, now closer than ever to being realized.
www.dailykos.com...

Yes, Scalia was old and not in the best health...even if...
cant help that the secret societies he was involved with
lend to the idea that something seems what we call "fishy".

edit on 24-2-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Anyone believe this was a "hunting" club?

Interesting capes. Not even camo colored. They obviously never shopped at Cabelas for their hunting attire.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

An "elite hunting club" eh?

Where have I seen that before...

edit on 24-2-2016 by gladtobehere because: image

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Still is until it isn't.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It would help if he had given a link to a source

I agree tho, pedophilia is a big deal. Most in the US has forgotten or never knew about Boys town. All the emphasis seems to be on England.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join