It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internatiomnal space station actually within an ordinairy airplane..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Does it mean these satelites are occupied by people?

Who says those are? Why would you think the ISS isn't manned? Because you take the word of someone who says LEO isn't possible? You don't seem to agree with that, so why do you believe the other claims of this guy you seem to agree is wrong about that?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It sounds crazy, but some of their stuff has merit like showing air bubbles coming out of space suits meaning that they're filming space in a pool.

Yeah, and the open hatch to space that clearly shows a scuba tank on the back of a underwater 'handler" who was helping to make the video. Scuba in space...WTF?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Who says those are?

You said this,

A mere façade"? Orbiting Earth at over 17,000 mph at an altitude between 205 and 270 miles. If you can do that, why the need to fake anything?

My point with the satellite pics is that just because they are able to fly objects out there, it doesn't mean that because of that capability, they are capable of having people in them, or that there are people in there.

Why would you think the ISS isn't manned?

Because I see anamolous and impossible footage and pics, and my gut.

Because you take the word of someone who says LEO isn't possible? You don't seem to agree with that, so why do you believe the other claims of this guy you seem to agree is wrong about that?

I don't know what or who you are refering to.

edit on 14-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: roadgravel

How many people are able to check if it comes back empty, or what was in it, for that matter, especially in the scenario of this being a conspiracy.

Not a real strong counter argument.

Another secret kept by 100s of people. Even the Manhattan project secrets got out.

Too bad we can't get one ride for one person here into space to prove the ISS, star light, etc.
edit on 2/14/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There are also amateur "satellite hunters" who take pics of satellites.

I believe that but, what if we live on a domed flat world which uses said dome to project down on the restless natives, sights befitting a make believe "space?" Also, naturally, the Sun and Moon. How hard would it be to add satellites, or anything really, to the "show?" I can honestly say, at this point, I have no idea what the Eff we are living on.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

The same here, I am willing to entertain a lot, when I see all the holes in official narratives.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

Too bad we can't get one ride for one person here into space to prove the ISS, star light, etc.

But if we could I would vote for Phage obviously. I would love to see him shot of into space.

It would be good for a non believer in a round Earth or space stuff but then they would just come back and lie to support their nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone found the control center for the domed Earth in all these centuries?

Right, a projection from the rear of the dome by aliens in space.

And how were they told to add the new satellites, etc. Now an even biggest conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: zatara

Many amateur astronomers have taken pictures of the ISS in orbit that show it in great detail. Many people have watched it go overhead exactly when it was said to be over them. It's in orbit.

Not saying I disagree, but for perspective, how can one prove there is anyone on there?
I can determine when and where an iridium flare will occur, and in the early days would set up my mates for a 'ufo sighting', doesnt mean to say mil/aliens are in the satellite.
Not going to debate any holographic/projection reasons.
As for Swills vid, some creative editing done in the vomit comet (or equivalent) spliced together. I notice that there are edits throughout the vid at fairly regular intervals, and no real 'one shot' exploring the station. ( ok the vomit comet gives around 45 seconds of freefall microgravity so a bit short of the edits in the vid - but who knows what methods are employed for the microgravity effect)
Dont really care either way,just trying to look at both sides of the debate, all I know is that we are lied to constantly and why should this be any different.

Ok maybe im pi$$ed off that i still don't have a rocket backpac, hoverboard, and I wasnt selected to go on the jupiter Discovery One mission with Frank Poole et all!..... Its all been a disappointment since seeing 2001 in 1971....

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I seem to remember about 10-15 years ago they were talking about the ISS having lots of problems and that they might have to retire it? Maybe they did retire it and it's there but no one's in it?

After all, space launches are risky and very expensive, they could pocket a huge amount of money faking them. It costs something like 100,000 dollars per pound to put stuff in orbit and all those people up there at once would be "astronomical".
edit on 14-2-2016 by CB328 because: no

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Why hasn't anyone found the control center for the domed Earth in all these centuries?

And how were they told to add the new satellites, etc. Now an even biggest conspiracy.

Jim Carrey lived for years before he ever realized his life was a TV show.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Not sure what your point is.

The point being that you seem to think that low Earth orbit is not impossible.
Am I mistaken? Do you think that low Earth orbit is impossible? If not, why would a manned ISS be impossible?

edit on 2/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: roadgravel

Jim Carrey lived for years before he ever realized his life was a TV show.

That was a movie.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Are you serious? You really believe this ISS is a farce? It's thinking like this that destroys conspiracies as a whole.

This entire premise is stupid, really really stupid. Like over 9000 stupid and I am now stupider reading some of these replies.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was picking up what you were putting down.

Sometimes peoples sarcasm detectors are broken, or never worked.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What is the reason for the faking all this space and Earth related information and actions?

Mankind has created much technology but no quite enough to leave Earth for a few days.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Again, I don't really know. I just have reason to believe that ISS footage and pics are being faked. This doesnt mean I have the answers why.

I think CB328 just provided a possible scenario, maybe they gave up because it was too costly and not worth the trouble, but want to keep up appearances for some reason, maybe something stranger happened, or maybe they never were there in the first place. I don't know. I am just making observations.

But seriously, would you go on that rocketship if you got that chance?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Are you serious? You really believe this ISS is a farce?

I am entertaining it, like I said.

This entire premise is stupid, really really stupid. Like over 9000 stupid and I am now stupider reading some of these replies. Stupid is as stupid does. Stupid.

I don't see you making a specific and valid counterargument to the things I said, though.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

But seriously, would you go on that rocketship if you got that chance?

In a heartbeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join