It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about your DL having an RFID chip in it tracking your every move???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Treating everyone like a criminal means we all live in a jail.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: Imagewerx

that's the thing it's all a big joke right now. But look at history. History repeats itself. The jews in germany didn't think they have anything to hide. They were pillers of the community. Well respected. Then very quickly everything changed. Many where killed. And they never thought in a million years that could happen.

What on earth has Adolf Hitler's new world order and ethnic cleansing got to do with being able to track us via our driving licences?

I say once again,I have nothing to hide so couldn't care less if I am or are not being tracked 24/7.All these people who are worried about this go and live entirely off the grid.Don't pay for anything by credit/debit card,don't have a mobile phone,don't use the internet,don't drive a car with numberplates and wear a full face balaclava at all times.I don't do any of these and I am free to live the life I want to live.

Fascism is fascism no matter how it's packaged. History repeats itself. It's too bad it has been forgotten since WWII and even in the short time since Snowden's reveling.

Most people believe they have nothing to hide. Nothing that they know they should hide anyway. However, for example, many people break multiple laws per day believing that they are doing nothing wrong. Other times they really have no guilt but fall into the false premise that they are doing the wrong things. it can boil down to someone being put on the "no fly list" for posting opinions on FB-even a member here shared about that.

Why should a surveillance grid that is setting up like a pre crime detection be enforced? Perhaps it's time to remove the rights of privacy from the Bill of Rights?

The U. S. Constitution contains no express right to privacy. The Bill of Rights, however, reflects the concern of James Madison and other framers for protecting specific aspects of privacy, such as the privacy of beliefs (1st Amendment), privacy of the home against demands that it be used to house soldiers (3rd Amendment), privacy of the person and possessions as against unreasonable searches (4th Amendment), and the 5th Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination, which provides protection for the privacy of personal information. In addition, the Ninth Amendment states that the "enumeration of certain rights" in the Bill of Rights "shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by the people." The meaning of the Ninth Amendment is elusive, but some persons (including Justice Goldberg in his Griswold concurrence) have interpreted the Ninth Amendment as justification for broadly reading the Bill of Rights to protect privacy in ways not specifically provided in the first eight amendments.
- Source

After all "No one does anything wrong!"

edit on 16-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join