It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about your DL having an RFID chip in it tracking your every move???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Bedlam

Ohh you just made me figure something out for me...
When I do the shopping cards Vons, Martins, Food Lion
& etc, I always used X-File characters...I just moved in
March & regardless of the bogus names I DO receive
bloody coupons from Martins where I shop...so info
for the came from debit or credit card info? WOW

OK but how can forget the X-Files episode where Moulder
is being tracked from his $20 bill with a strip like our $20s
today....that kicked Arse! Now did that episode air before
or after the official new metal strip bills?

Cheers
Ektar

When you walk through an airport or drive on an Interstate.

They know exactly how much money you have by reading those strips.

In many parts of this Country they restrict how much cash you can carry.

You might be Suprised to know they are also sniffing you for drugs.

Google Texas Roadside Sniffers...I'm to tired to look it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Based on my experiences with the DMV I doubt they could track me from their front door to the parking lot.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

a reply to: Bedlam

Ohh you just made me figure something out for me...
When I do the shopping cards Vons, Martins, Food Lion
& etc, I always used X-File characters...I just moved in
March & regardless of the bogus names I DO receive
bloody coupons from Martins where I shop...so info
for the came from debit or credit card info? WOW

OK but how can forget the X-Files episode where Moulder
is being tracked from his $20 bill with a strip like our $20s
today....that kicked Arse! Now did that episode air before
or after the official new metal strip bills?

Cheers
Ektar

When you walk through an airport or drive on an Interstate.

They know exactly how much money you have by reading those strips......

Google Texas Roadside Sniffers...I'm to tired to look it up.

I googled that and all I found were references to roadside emission testers and drug sniffing dogs. And this very thread.

I seriously doubt they can detect cash in your vehicle on the interstate and I'm seeing a lot of sites debunking the idea that they can detect currency at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

More likely those stores send coupons to the people in their neighborhoods. I get offers from ACEHardware every week and I've never been in their store but ACE is in my neighborhood.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

No no. Really those strips are anti counterfeit devices . That's all they are. Honest. People have tested them.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"They" can track all they want. Ultimately, if they so choose to infringe on a law abiding citizens liberty and rights, it is the lowly storm trooper(s) that will pay the price when citizen X chooses to refuse to have their liberty infringed without sacrifice. That incident will always be on the next storm troopers mind before they are forced to follow more questionable orders.

It is not "what will the country do" when the times comes, but "what will I do??" Roll over and die, or die hard and bring some to hell with you?? Oh oops, my profile gets updated, yet again with a new threat assessment just for writing that now, doesn't it?? As if we all did not already know.

My DL did not explode after 30 seconds. Only a small handful of states adopted this mandate, and most never even enforced it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I love how people want a transparent government, but to keep their own secrets behind closed doors...it's just the definition of irony you know....

A2D

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree
no, its not irony. Its called the Fourth Amendment, or at least it used to be. Government is supposed to be transparent because of the power it wields, which is now at a point that it can literally do whatever it wants many times. Can you as a citizen murder people unarmed and claim your life is in danger, and then have the investigation covered up depending on your jurisdiction?? If you had a government badge yes. Do you think that's OK??

Whatever though, keep fighting for the cause of oppression.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

There is no law anywhere in this country where they restrict how much cash you can carry. None. Anywhere in America.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No no. Really those strips are anti counterfeit devices . That's all they are. Honest. People have tested them.

atlanta-Journel.com

Look at this date...

I'm telling you for a fact...When you drive down I-40 through the Texas Panhandle.

They have a military grade sniffer that not only detects all drugs it counts your money.

If I remember correctly they could only count $20.00 bills or higher.

They use a converted RV with a ppm collector mounted to the side.

After they sniff you they have a chase vehicle follow until you commit a traffic violation.

It's a stunning reality...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah I have heard of this...they pull you & take your
bloody money & it is VERY hard to get it back.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah I have heard of this...they pull you & take your
bloody money & it is VERY hard to get it back.

Cheers
Ektar

In Texas it is illegal to cross a county line with more than $10,000 in cash.

If they catch you....Chances are you will never see that money again.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They have a military grade sniffer that not only detects all drugs it counts your money.

It's a stunning reality...

It's a polyester strip. There's no semiconductor device in on or around it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

In Texas it is illegal to cross a county line with more than $10,000 in cash.

A citation for that law, please?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
When they track you for real it will probably be from something you have never heard of.

The stuff you know about is deterrent. Keeps mass percentage activity down.

Inventory control for normal business has been switching to ID tags. Not IPC codes but ID tags where every single separate piece of anything will have an ID number.

A bullet would have 5 separate ID tags: the metal jacket, the lead, the brass, the primer and the powder

WHAT IS RFID?

RFID stands for Radio Frequency IDentification, a technology that uses tiny computer chips smaller than a grain of sand to track items at a distance. RFID "spy chips" have been hidden in the packaging of Gillette razor products and in other products you might buy at a local Wal-Mart, Target, or Tesco - and they are already being used to spy on people.

Each tiny chip is hooked up to an antenna that picks up electromagnetic energy beamed at it from a reader device. When it picks up the energy, the chip sends back its unique identification number to the reader device, allowing the item to be remotely identified. Spy chips can beam back information anywhere from a couple of inches to up to 20 or 30 feet away.

Some of the world's largest product manufacturers have been plotting behind closed doors since 1999 to develop and commercialize this technology. If they are not opposed, their plan is to use these remote-readable spy chips to replace the bar code.

RFID tags are NOT an "improved bar code" as the proponents of the technology would like you to believe. RFID technology differs from bar codes in three important ways:

1. With today's bar code technology, every can of Coke has the same UPC or bar code number as every other can (a can of Coke in Toronto has the same number as a can of Coke in Topeka). With RFID, each individual can of Coke would have a unique ID number which could be linked to the person buying it when they scan a credit card or a frequent shopper card (i.e., an "item registration system").

2. Unlike a bar code, these chips can be read from a distance, right through your clothes, wallet, backpack or purse -- without your knowledge or consent -- by anybody with the right reader device. In a way, it gives strangers x-ray vision powers to spy on you, to identify both you and the things you're wearing and carrying.

3. Unlike the bar code, RFID could be bad for your health. RFID supporters envision a world where RFID reader devices are everywhere - in stores, in floors, in doorways, on airplanes -- even in the refrigerators and medicine cabinets of our own homes. In such a world, we and our children would be continually bombarded with electromagnetic energy. Researchers do not know the long-term health effects of chronic exposure to the energy emitted by these reader devices.

Many huge corporations, including Philip Morris, Procter and Gamble, and Wal-Mart, have begun experimenting with RFID spy chip technology. Gillette is leading the pack, and recently placed an order for up to 500 million RFID tags from a company called "Alien Technology" (we kid you not). These big companies envision a day when every single product on the face of the planet is tracked with RFID spy chips!

As consumers we have no way of knowing which packages contain these chips. While some chips are visible inside a package (see our pictures of Gillette spy chips), RFID chips can be well hidden. For example they can be sewn into the seams of clothes, sandwiched between layers of cardboard, molded into plastic or rubber, and integrated into consumer package design.

This technology is rapidly evolving and becoming more sophisticated. Now RFID spy chips can even be printed, meaning the dot on a printed letter "i" could be used to track you. In addition, the tell-tale copper antennas commonly seen attached to RFID chips can now be printed with conductive ink, making them nearly imperceptible. Companies are even experimenting with making the product packages themselves serve as antennas.

As you can see, it could soon be virtually impossible for a consumer to know whether a product or package contains an RFID spy chip. For this reason, CASPIAN (the creator of this web site) is proposing federal labeling legislation, the RFID Right to Know Act, which would require complete disclosures on any consumer products containing RFID devices.

We believe the public has an absolute right to know when they are interacting with technology that could affect their health and privacy.

Don't you?

Join us. Let's fight this battle before big corporations track our every move.

www.spychips.com...

And that was 2003 technology.
edit on 14-2-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

A bullet would have 5 separate ID tags: the metal jacket, the lead, the brass, the primer and the powder

Except you've got a lot of problems here. Besides listening to Albrecht, that is.

Can you spot a few?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You can buy RFID Wallet Blocking Card Protectos online for a few bucks.
Not gonna get through that.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In Texasnopes.coms it is illegal to cross a county line with more than $10,000 in cash.

A citation for that law, please?

I used to teach Defensive Driving in Texas.

It was something we learned in class. Don't know if it's a State Law or local.

I have never seen the actual law. It was something I learned...Ill look.

snopes.com

edit on 14-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

There's nothing wrong with not being scared and still having self respect. Because if you have that you'll protect yourself. You buy insurance, you put your seat belt on, you protect your kids, but you don't care if someone might be out to harm you covertly????

Like come get real. have some self respect

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

they have long distance tech for it now. It's a new thing. Could be several miles or more for all we know. Can't believe anything you read online about "how far" or "if it's in there" etc etc. If it's there, do a microwave test. As if it is there then you can assume it can be tracked world wide.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join