It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about your DL having an RFID chip in it tracking your every move???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Who cares if they're tracking you? I'm a regular joe-schmoe with nothing to hide…so why would I care if they watch me?

You're a member of a conspiracy theory website for starters. The farther down the police state slope we slide, the more paranoid the state becomes, the more important information retrieval becomes.

Not that you have anything to hide…

The problem sometimes is you might not have anything to hide. But lets say you have the same name as someone who does. Then there's a mistake. Then what? Your'e guilty until proven innocent. How many people are in jail that are completely innocent. It happens.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

it's under a layer if foil, it won't show up with that. You have to test it in the microwave.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: lavatrance

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

How do you feel about your DL having an RFID chip in it tracking your every move???

I feel fine.

Have you ever put your DL in the microwave? n pop it?

Why would any sane individual put their DL in the microwave?

Do you even know you're being tracked? And are you okay with that???
Yes, I'm okay with it. More importantly, why are you so secretive?

A2D

put it in for like even 10 seconds, it will pop the rfid chip. And I guarantee there's one in your DL and that you're probably unaware it's there to track you.

And if it melts the plastic license you have to pay to get a new one...

It won't melt unless it's there for like at least a minute. The RFID will pop in like 5 seconds. The pop is noticable. You hear it and smell it. But nothing catches fire like in these stupid propaganda videos you'll find on youtube. if you hear no pop in say 20 seconds stop it and check your DL to make sure it's not being damaged. Maybe let it cool off and try another 20 seconds to be sure. But it pops in like under 10 seconds if there's a chip in it. Most DL will have a chip in any G-twn20y nation.
edit on 15-2-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

even though you think there isn't in what you have, there is. They lie online saying this one or that one "doesn't". They all DO!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

that's the thing it's all a big joke right now. But look at history. History repeats itself. The jews in germany didn't think they have anything to hide. They were pillers of the community. Well respected. Then very quickly everything changed. Many where killed. And they never thought in a million years that could happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Be the problem is say for example in north america, "we don't know what an normal gah vern nt .... is." We live under tyranny and think it's normal. We actually think the way in which we live in normal, civil, honest and ethical. That's what boggles my mind. There are lots of countries that have a "normal "Gvt". All they do is "the very basics". They're out to "ruine your life", steal your stuff, spy on you, nor enslave you. ie: scandianavian countries ae a good example of advanced countries but that aren't overly enfridging. Same with a lot of places. But most people, can't or won't move, most often until it's too late to do so. So I guess it's somewhat pointless in a lot of ways. I mean most of the sheep will go to slaughter. So I don't know I guess I just wasted a good hr of my life with this post. Like my new motto has been "I can't save the world". I wish I would stop even making any attempt to both. Like it's a total waste of my life. It's a dgo eeat dog world, people have to fend for themselves.
edit on 15-2-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Some of us DO know, and you're not ever going to get miles. With the right e-field tags, you can manage a few hundred feet using insanely complex interrogaters. But the smaller the tag, the shorter the range.

H-field tags have physical limits on range. At several dozen meters, you're going to hit the lambda wall and that's it. But there are practical reasons you'll never come close to that.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Nah.make them work hard for their salaries.Most regular folk have to,why should "they" have it easy?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Who cares if they're tracking you? I'm a regular joe-schmoe with nothing to hide…so why would I care if they watch me?

You're a member of a conspiracy theory website for starters. The farther down the police state slope we slide, the more paranoid the state becomes, the more important information retrieval becomes.

Not that you have anything to hide…

The problem sometimes is you might not have anything to hide. But lets say you have the same name as someone who does. Then there's a mistake. Then what? Your'e guilty until proven innocent. How many people are in jail that are completely innocent. It happens.

Ever see the movie, Brazil?

Highly recommended.

Tuttle vs. Buttle. Just what you proposed. The other problem, being falsely accused and imprisoned for a crime you didn't commit.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Don't believe anything you read. These chips can be tracked globally. There's no range on them.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

exactly.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I find it funny that some of you are (probably) typing out your answers
to this question on the most sophisticated and invasive surveillance
device EVER conceived by man.....your SMART phone.

It's funny in a sad way...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

so what if you're tracked? not like they care about the normal person. plus if you're smart, you can make that work for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Don't believe anything you read. These chips can be tracked globally. There's no range on them.

Unless you have proof of this claim, stop repeating it. It's utter nonsense.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Just get an RFID blocking wallet

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I don't believe everything I read. I believe things I design, and work on daily.

Consider me the super FSME on RF design. Or logic. I could make you an RFID out of crap I have lying around the lab. It wouldn't be particularly small, but you can cobble one together out of CMOS logic and a few discretes.

And you're absolutely wrong. H-field parts have a hard physics limit at about the wavelength you use to interrogate them. And E-field parts have to intercept enough RF to power up. You will *never* do that from a great distance. And then, you have to sort them out, if there are a number of them in the interrogation area. A few miles square, if you're looking at each and every part, dollar bill, key fob and whatever else you are dreaming about would take years, even if nothing moved in the field. ALOHA's resolution time goes up exponentially with target count.

It just doesn't work the way you've read about in the RFID horror sites.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If this is true I hope soon we have a 'where the eff is my wallet (again)' app.

It would help.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

if they're watching me, then there's my alibi....a name shouldn't matter at that point.
And as far as the government controlling me...I don't remember the last time they told me what to eat for dinner, what to wear to work, or how to voice my opinion.....do you?

A2D
edit on 15-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

that's the thing it's all a big joke right now. But look at history. History repeats itself. The jews in germany didn't think they have anything to hide. They were pillers of the community. Well respected. Then very quickly everything changed. Many where killed. And they never thought in a million years that could happen.

What on earth has Adolf Hitler's new world order and ethnic cleansing got to do with being able to track us via our driving licences?

I say once again,I have nothing to hide so couldn't care less if I am or are not being tracked 24/7.All these people who are worried about this go and live entirely off the grid.Don't pay for anything by credit/debit card,don't have a mobile phone,don't use the internet,don't drive a car with numberplates and wear a full face balaclava at all times.I don't do any of these and I am free to live the life I want to live.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
And as far as the government controlling me...I don't remember the last time they told me what to eat for dinner, what to wear to work, or how to voice my opinion.....do you?

A2D

Ve vill GIFF you ze opinionss and ze appetitess ve vant you to heff! Using our Zilent Zound technique from ze zatellite into your brainss!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join