It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone actually tell us what would make Hillary a bad president?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am actually impressed to finally see someone calmly lay out their objections instead of just spewing vitriol.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Her inauguration?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Whitewater. Rose Law Firm Billing Records. Travelgate. Filegate.... The Clintons have a LOOOOONG track record.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

She seems to take pride in being able to misdirect people with "lawyer" talk. Like when she said none of the emails were marked "classified" - they weren't "classified" is a generic term, the emails would be marked "confidential, secret of one of four top secret designations, but not "classied". So she didn't lie by courtroom standards, she simply tried to fool the american people with slick wording.

Same with the question in the town hall when Anderson Cooper asked why she took $675K for 3 speeches and she said someting like - I guess that's what they offered... Turns out she gave at least 40 speeches in 2013 alone for which 35 or so she was paid $225K each and the rest more than that... that's her set minimum fee. But she couldn't just admit that, no, she didn't actually lie, she just tried to fool everyone again.

I'm just tired of all the carefully planned deception, even if it isn't actual legal definition lying. I don't want a president who prides herself in how well she can decieve the american public over and over again.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm a man. From my perspective she stood beside her man when he obviously cheated on her....he embarrassed her on a nationwide/worldwide stage. She stood right there by her man. Or should I say her Ticket to being Potus. It shows as Tina Turner would say "what's love got to do with it".......Bills been her ticket to higher ground since the day they meet.

She did herself and IMHO all women a dis-service by staying for all the wrong reasons. Not to mention she's a c_nt for doing it. A damn self centered one at that.
edit on 11-2-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oooh. Ooooh! I know this one.

OoooH!
(Raises hand & shakes it vigorously)...
How about that time where HRC referred to the CFR as the "Mothership"?
(I don't thing she's related to the great George Clinton, so, no connection there, BTW,)
Her words upon the CFR HQ opening in DC, after moving from their HQ in NYC.

- "...happy to be in these new Headquarters, uh, I have often been to, I guess, the Mothership in New York City, but it's good to have an outpost of the Council (*on Foreign Relations) right here down the street from the State Department, ah, we get a lot of advice from the Council, this will mean I don't have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should thing about the future."
HRC, as SOS.
(*)=Added for clarification.

AND....
This is the Organization (CFR if you're following) that DICK CHENEY was DIRECTOR OF before becoming VP, which he bragged about NOT bragging about, or even mentioning mind you, when running for election as a Congressional Representative for Wyoming.
So, I guess I'm saying there's that, too, along with all the other things the posters in this thread who have stars have brought up.
But, I suppose I'm just a "Hater", and am simply a knee-jerk/emotional "Sheeple".

edit on 2/11/2016 by ISeeTheFnords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well...just for starters....I can think of 4 reasons.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The biggest issue is the republicans will refuse to work with her and we'll get 4 more years of guaranteed partisan bull#. Not like they wont with whoever ends up in office, but they will especially go out of their way for her.

link   

The biggest issue is the republicans will refuse to work with her and we'll get 4 more years of guaranteed partisan bull#. Not like they wont with whoever ends up in office, but they will especially go out of their way for her.

link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

"My mother is very deeply a person of faith, it is deeply authentic and real for my mother, and it guides so much of her moral compass, but also her life's work."

-Chelsea Clinton

"Welcome the MotherShip"
George Clinton (No relation).
But, I do get the retort to G.
However, I also am glad to hear that input, at least it was thought out, and articulated and argued his/her/it's opinion without resorting to "Hatie'n".
And as far as Chelsea's faith or her mom's, what specifically is HRC"s faith in?
GOD?
The God of Abraham?
Christ?
Hey-soos?
Power?
Money?
Eris? (I doubt she's a Discordian, though if she is i revoke her Popleyness here & now!)[spellchecker doesn't like that word, maybe I should copyright it, what'cha think?]
My bet is on Power, they ( the Clinton Foundationn) have the $$$, Bill's been POTUS, so...
Perhaps it isn't power, but obligations for the $$$ for the foundation?
Dang, I'm thinking & typing out loud now.
FNORD

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
She is corrupt, two-faced, and untrustworthy. She enables her husband's sexual impulses while claiming to be feminist. She rides on coat tails and has nothing to recommend 'leadership skills.' She is an insider who keeps her political power through fear and intimidation. She is a facade.

The people who say she isn't liberal are obviously leaning even further left.

She is a terrible candidate. I can normally say at least three good things about any person - even Obama or Sanders. I can maybe think of a single thing for Hillary.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If Hillary hadn't been married to Bill Clinton no one would know her now. She has never accomplished anything on her own, has been at the front of many scandals, can't be trusted, habitual liar, greedy, power hungry and self serving. All you have to do is look at her past. The only person that respects her is the one she sees in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks for the chuckle. I guess this is a conspiracy site so your post fits perfectly.

Yes, but sadly it is all true. Those secret societies are luciferian, and that fact can be easily known just by a little bit of study.
Read up about the Skull and Bones society, you will see.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks for the chuckle. I guess this is a conspiracy site so your post fits perfectly.

Yes, but sadly it is all true. Those secret societies are luciferian, and that fact can be easily known just by a little bit of study.
Read up about the Skull and Bones society, you will see.

Although open to alternative perspectives, I find myself naturally skeptical of hearsay. Observation tends to provide me with more reliable answers. Otherwise, I'm just playing the speculation game (although, sometimes that is fun).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Other than the fact she compromised our nation's secrets and when found out chose to cover for herself, meaning she will always put herself first?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I'll avoid all the scandal responses you're likely getting alongside her personality... issues. I haven't read the thread but given it's ATS and Hillary I assume they're there. I'll say this first off so it doesn't sound like I'm just slamming her. Hillary is a very smart woman and she knows how to get people in line. I think she's working in the wrong industry though. She spent years on the board of Walmart and is an accomplished lawyer. Given her personality, way she goes about things, and past history I think she would have done amazing things in the private sector, but public life is not for her.

In my mind, the reason I can't support Hillary is because she has spent 24 years in the federal government at this point, been given immense opportunities, and can't point to any successes. Furthermore she has quit every job she has been given.

It starts with her as First Lady, she had more power than any First Lady in history (including those after her), got to make several appointments, all of which failed. Had a major initiative with health care which failed. And ultimately quit the job early in order to go live in New York as part of her next job.

Because Bill was so popular the DNC essentially handed Hillary a Senate seat in order to keep Clinton (and Bill's influence) around in some sort of official capacity. As a Senator the only things she really did were voting to kill brown people and establish herself as something of a power broker who would set up meetings between people for cash. She left this job early in order to run in 2008.

The 2008 election was tough, the media treated it like a coronation but Obama was having none of that, and he made a real fight out of it. Eventually it became clear that a continued primary would hurt both participants and a back room deal was made. Hillary would give up the race in exchange for being Secretary of State with no oversight, effectively making her co president in function rather than name. So she gave up the campaign.

Obama wins and Hillary gets her position. Her tenure and activities lead to Manning, Assange, and ultimately Snowden. She waged private wars in the Middle East which made ISIS stronger as well as sent them plenty of weapons. We're paying for this now. Relations between the US and everyone else cooled considerably while she was doing her thing. In the end the Pentagon committed what is effectively treason and started negotiating their own foreign policy behind her back because Obama had no control over her, and there was very real concern she was going to start a world war. She then demonstrated she was physically incapable of handling the job as the stress got to her, and she started looking very strange in public. Followed by her leaving the job entirely before her term was even up.

Hillary has no record of success, a long record of failures, and she cannot handle the stress of SoS. Being President is even tougher, and she wasn't even able to finish three easier high level government positions. She flat out is not qualified to be President.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
A lot of people hate things but deep down really don't have any logical or sound reasons. These folks delude themselves, lie to themselves and convince themselves that what they think or believe has a foundation of concrete.

Ah this is bullcrap, man, at least in relation to this argument.
If you belong to one of the groups of wage earners who will see their wallets lightened of their own earnings and their own path through life blocked off in relation to which individual rights they enjoy exercising should a particular politician take powerful office, there's a whole world of logical and sound reasons to obstruct that politician from that office.

Hillary Clinton represents that, as does Sanders, as do half of the GOP field... Retention of less earnings, loss of more freedoms, and a general "F-you, now get to work so we can take your money to buy these votes" attitude has [SNIP]-all to do with irrational hate and bandwagoning and everything to do with preservation of self and family sanctity.

If something as simple as taxes are blocking your way through life I suggest you take some personal responsibility and either work more hours or work a better job.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
If something as simple as taxes are blocking your way through life I suggest you take some personal responsibility and either work more hours or work a better job.

I'm talking about anti-2nd Amendment mentalities, government mandates that dictate Americans WILL purchase insurance or be fined, support of "free speech zones," continuation of an entitlement class of Kept Voters who support these DC pimps in any policy movement because they are the Kept class's Meal Ticket, and just a general hatred of freedom displayed by people like Clinton, Obama, Sanders, Bush, and Chris Christie.

As far as taxes go, screw that! If something as simple as a hot meal, roof over the head, and medical care when needed is too expensive for someone, I suggest they take the personal responsibility, get a goddamned job or two, and care for themself. I'm not a charity, neither is the rest of earning America... let's get rid of the draconian horsecrap from DC that has essentially defined the taxpayer as exactly that.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Can anyone actually tell us what would make Hillary a bad president?

because she wants to turn us into a bunch of village people.

but Tim Wilson said it best.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
she's a war monger

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join