It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone actually tell us what would make Hillary a bad president?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

This biggest hate towards her stems from the image she represents. For one, she represents the Clintons who are an epitome of "liberal" America in the eyes of many who despise them. Two, she really does play ball with some major corporate interests and that could look sketchy for some. And three, all the scandals she is current defending against gives a person an image of suspicion and untrustworthiness that lasts for a long time, regardless of the verdict.

Personally, I am just happy that the Democrats currently have two fine candidates running. I love Bernie but I will still support Hillary if she gets the nomination as I feel she will be much like Obama who has done a decent job for America (that's right, I said it haters!)

I can't say that about the GOP. When the one who scares me the least is a Biff Tannen clone, that's not a great sign.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Because she's a reptilian bitch that actually gets sick when eating finger sandwhichs during luncheons because she actually requires blood from innocent children.

[sarcasm end]

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
HRC is an arms dealer, who's foundation profited from the selling of HRC's influence as Sec of state to foreign nationals as well as US weapons makers.

How can we have a president, who would trifle with top secret documents?

Former Obama Defense Chief Says Hillary Should Drop Out

A former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should withdraw from the race for president of the United States -- her email scandal is that serious.

"I think Hillary Clinton, for the good of the country, should step down and let this FBI investigation play out," Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn (Ret.) told The Daily Caller. Flynn led the DIA from July 2012 until August 2014. He said anyone who compromised intelligence at this level of classification has no business running for president.

The documents “had to be moved off electronically or removed out of the secure site physically, then it had to be put onto an unclassified email system,” Flynn said. “Someone who does this is completely irresponsible, but totally unaccountable and shows a streak of arrogance to the American public that is unworthy of anyone thinking they can run for President of the United States.”

“This is unbelievable,” Flynn said. “I don’t think anybody should be talking about her being potentially the next President of the United States.”

source

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I work with people in her age group to understand computer systems. I can say, the one thing they (media) want to slam her about is one thing I can't hold against her personally. She didn't really understand the email situation her self. Every other serious issue with her is being drown out. I think this is by design.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

She's bankrolled by wall street so would act in their best interests and not average Joe American citizens'

She showed a lack of leadership regarding the diplomat murdered in Benghazi.

She showed a lack of knowledge and ignorance toward her use of her SD email and her private server, potentially compromising the national security of the US.

She said that the attack on her husbands sexual shenanigans was the result of a vast right-wing conspiracy...until he admitted that the Lewinsky allegations were true.

She was fired for apparent “Lying, Unethical Behavior” on Watergate Committee.

She is intolerant of partisan politics which could potentially lead to decisions being made which run counter to the best interests of the nation.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You're kidding....right???

I honestly don't know how anyone can ask that question if they even glanced quickly at her track record...from clear back in the 70's. Why would her conduct as president be any different than her past unethical conduct?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If everyone would rewatch the Wizard of Oz again as an adult; It would all become clear.
and, no, Palin is not the good witch.
edit on 11-2-2016 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

"Can anyone actually tell us what would make Hillary a bad president?"

Easy, getting elected to the office...

link   
She is all for Monsanto!

link   

originally posted by: CB328

I think a better question is what exactly are her accomplishments?

First lady, Senator, Secretary of State- far more than any of the morons that whine about her that's for sure.

I understand. What are her accomplishments while holding these offices?
edit on 11-2-2016 by jtrenthacker because: words are hard

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Because.

That's why. It's easy to hate and jump on a bandwagon.

People like to included in a group of like-minded individuals. People like siding with others. Hate and anger are two of the most visceral and easy to conjure emotions.

It doesn't take thought or effort to hate. An emotional response that takes no effort is attractive like a drug to an addict.

People like to bandwagon and hate -- it really is that simple. A lot of people hate things but deep down really don't have any logical or sound reasons. These folks delude themselves, lie to themselves and convince themselves that what they think or believe has a foundation of concrete.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: CB328

I think a better question is what exactly are her accomplishments?

First lady, Senator, Secretary of State- far more than any of the morons that whine about her that's for sure.

I understand. What are her accomplishments while holding these positions?

Oooh. Ooooh! I know this one.
As First Lady, she was tasked with reforming health care insurance..... Why? I have no idea.
Result? Failure.
She was also in charge of bimbo eruptions.
Result? She was a success, at character assassination.
As SOS, she was in charge of filling the coffers of the Clinton Foundation.
Result? She was a resounding success. Ask the people of Haiti how she helped rebuild after the earthquake.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

"If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle."

-Hillary Clinton

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Because.

That's why. It's easy to hate and jump on a bandwagon.

People like to included in a group of like-minded individuals. People like siding with others. Hate and anger are two of the most visceral and easy to conjure emotions.

It doesn't take thought or effort to hate. An emotional response that takes no effort is attractive like a drug to an addict.

People like to bandwagon and hate -- it really is that simple. A lot of people hate things but deep down really don't have any logical or sound reasons. These folks delude themselves, lie to themselves and convince themselves that what they think or believe has a foundation of concrete.

Yeah I see that. I mean we all do it in some form or another and to one degree or another.

It's fun to hate Obama and Hillary and Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and Donald Trump etc.

When someone comes up to me and tells me they have haters and asks me what to do about it, I tell them "You don't have enough haters!" Having haters just means your're a success. I was just thinking that I really don't have any haters...that tells me I'm not half as successful as I like to think I am.
edit on 11-2-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I swear I have read numerous responses that use reason and thought to answer the question posed in the OP.
The unthinking here are the one's that blindly defend a morally bankrupt person such as Hillary.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just remember that time when she was Secretary of State. Very gray haired and looking alot older and upset with thick glasses.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I honestly think that simply electing her would make her a bad president. She lies about, well, everything. Benghazi, emails, NAFTA, gay marriage, etc. She will say anything and everything she can to get elected, and do it with a smile on her face.

Listen, I understand politicians in general will lie to your face, and make a backdoor deal. With Hillary, I mean, I don't think I've ever seen a politician so shamelessly change her stories and fabricate. It's as if she's pissing on you without even giving the courtesy of telling you it's raining, and making direct eye contact the entire time

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

"Do the dew"

-dothedew

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm for Sanders, however:

She's not a religious nut job (Cruz)

She's not too conservative.

She's for equality to all minorities and tgbltgp.

She's for universal healthcare. Hopefully Afa will get revamped.

She knows how to spin it and work it.

She's a good liar. Very important.

She's likely to help legalization of cannabis.

She's not going to build a useless wall.

Life will go on and it won't be so bad.

I can only imagine the setbacks and downgrades that we will receive if we get a republican in the office.

Let's let Trump do his thing and go turd party and split the idiot votes between Cruz and Trump.

We'll be alright.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Where as your statement holds alot of water, you can't possibly just overlook her inadequacies while in all 3 of the aforementioned stations she has held.

As a manager for a business, responsible for multiple states, she doesn't have appropriate responses to difficult challenges, nor the personality to ameliorate strained relationships for the greater good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join