It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I imagine they are all sleep deprived, possibly cold or hungry, scared spitless, and fearful of all kinds of consequences....but they are simply embarrassing .....

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
"Kill us and get it over with"

Wow...........

shes making wild statements

I feel like shes more suicidal, than ANYTHING to do with this cause

Between her and David they are gonna get them all killed
edit on 2/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Right Wing nutters.

Even Bill Cooper would be ashamed.

link   
jesus christ this is terrorist logic

link   
a reply to: roaland
The FBI doesn`t have to negotiate,they hold all the cards,at this point it`s unconditional surrender or nothing.
They need to grow up and realize that they made a bad decision by going there and cut their losses by giving up and pay the price for their misguided choice.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Right Wing nutters.

At least her and David are, I agree with that, they should NOT be negotiating anything, get other people to do it

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They are melting down. Sandy is another LaVoy in the making.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
latest from my previous link:

Sean Anderson says he wants assurances that the four occupiers won’t face prosecution.

“They can drop charges, they do it all the time – for people who are way worse than we are,” he told Fiore.

The occupiers are also telling the assemblywoman that Franklin Graham, a reverend from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, is in discussions with them. The occupiers said the FBI may consider letting them walk out at 7am Thursday morning with Graham.

But Sean Anderson said he wasn’t confident they would get out alive: “How can we trust what they are saying?”

Paranoia for sure... Let's hope that Graham can keep them calm and help end this without more loss of life...

They will face charges... they need to accept that...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
These people are gonna break one way or the other.....but it sounds like itll be bad.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4
yes it is..which god i wonder...sad all the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
They are melting down. Sandy is another LaVoy in the making.

shes nothing like LaVoy, that guy was calm cool and collected

This lady is suicidal
edit on 2/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Right Wing nutters.

At least her and David are, I agree with that, they should NOT be negotiating anything, get other people to do it

Other people are doing "it". The folks on the phone are using their own propaganda against them to calm things down a bit.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
They will face charges... they need to accept that...

I think they need to come to that conclusion themselves. I strongly agree that is the best that can come out of this. If they can't/won't accept it, there's gonna be bloodshed.

link   
This can only end one way and that is the cessation of the occupation of the land by the militia, whether that happens peacefully or violently is, at this stage, irrelevant - the Feds are not going to back down and the order will eventually come to use extreme prejudice to execute the operation if the militia does not surrender and submit to the demands of the government.

I make this comment based upon precedent.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Wow, that would be wise, but I doupt it... I hope they are wise...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Or so you assume. When faced with being arrested, Finicum might have had a very similar meltdown.

link   
More from here:

www.theguardian.com...

Cliven Bundy on his way to the refuge

Cliven Bundy has confirmed in a phone interview with the Guardian just now that he is on his way to the refuge.

“I hope I save some lives, for one thing,” he said.

The elder Bundy said he decided to go to Harney County after he saw the FBI was closing in on the occupiers:

I guess if they wanted to murder somebody tonight, that’d be a good way to do it.

I don’t know whether I’ll be a negotiator or maybe a demander. I think we oughta take this country back and I think it’s time the feds get out of there.

Bundy said he has not heard from law enforcement:

I’m not really talking to the FBI. As far as I’m concerned, they have no jurisdiction or authority there.

Bundy declined to say if anyone else was with him or how long it would take him to get there.

Can't see where this improves the situation... at all...

link   
I think it's safe to say that we've reached a point in the world that any kind of collective righteous indignation has become nullified...

What are they really doing this for, what's the point? I understand it in spirit but it's that spirit that we should be mourning, not their literal cause.

There's not a goddamn thing anyone can do to change where we're going. Any protest, outcry, resistance or rebellion will do nothing but accelerate us further towards madness.
edit on 10-2-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Right Wing nutters.

Other people are doing "it". The folks on the phone are using their own propaganda against them to calm things down a bit.

No Sean and his suicidal wife were the ones trying to "negotiate" and they aret thinking straight at all

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Appeal to god fallacy.

So many propaganda techniques being used.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join