It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, what are your thoughts on dinosaurs?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Other claims have been made before by evolutionists, but they've never been able to demonstrate any of it. Unless you can show your claims to be true then why should anyone listen to you? After all it could all be a big lie intended to confuse the public who'll believe anything as long as it conforms with their secular beliefs.

You've been given the information many many times in the past, and you reject it out-of-hand every time merely because they contradict your magical beliefs.

I've mentioned the irrational dishonesty on your part before...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369
and I have done the same and got what you have done again
Rants and moaning with lots of name calling

We disagree, get over it

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Dont worry about him, he is a jerk to everyone. Counting myself, you and another guy Ive seen him do it to 3 people TODAY.

Dinosaurs might be extinct, but not intellectual dinosaurs. No they are prevalent and usually "saved" so they think they have the right to always be right.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why not mention dinosaurs or Neanderthal man or cromagnum man. Why start with Adam and Eve instead of the first species of man? And now why does the Pope say that evolution is acceptable and blessed by God. There's something shady going on around here! Lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ChuckNasty

I'm with Chuck!!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

Hello

My theory is that the fallen angels, as it says in Enoch, mated with animals also and created dinosaurs.

I do not believe they perished in the flood. The bible says that all flesh that had the breath of life in it perished that was left on the earth.

The offspring of the nephilim did not get the breath of life from God. Therefore , in my mind they, if only some of them, somehow survived. I believe there is evidence of more contemporary accounts of them with humans then we are led to believe.

Regards

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

Hams wife had the Nephilim gene, it must have been dormant and then activated by incest later. I heard gigantism is a disease of incest, don't know if it's true though.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Hi I'm not sure if this is correct, but could be true, I know the bible says that Moses was perfect in his generation. However this is talking of his soul, manner and that he listens to God, he walked with God as the scripture says.

I believe the nephilim etc survived in the waters, I do not believe the second incursion theory

The reason I' don't believe the nephilim gene was in hams wife is the fact that Satan and his minions that are bound will be destroyed along with the demonic spirits that roam the earth now.

The bible says that all flesh that had the breath of life perished upon the earth. This wouldn't include the nephilim etc.

However, like the theory of a gene in the ark, there isn't really any scripture to tell us so
You could be right

Regards

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The Nephilim did die in the flood, read the book of Enoch. They were half angelic so thier bodies died, their souls are the demons.

God didn't bind satan, but he did bind the sons of God that mated with human women. Satan is still around, but he is only mans enemy and not God's. Judaisms Ha Satan (the adversary) is different than the NT Satan of Revelation. Ha Satan is on the divine council, Satan is the source of all evil and a "fallen"angel, something Jews don't even believe in.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Canaan is Hams son, that's why I say that. I can't take the credit though, it isn't my theory but it is plausible. I will look up gigantism and see if it's an incestuous deformities, if it is then it makes more sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ha.. Yes you are correct re Satan..Thanks schoolboy error there. I appreciate the correction.

Regarding the Giants Enoch does give a blanket statement. The book of jubilees however says God allowed a tenth to remain before Satan. This is why, in my opinion, we are told in the bible that ALL flesh that HAD THE BREATH OF LIFE perished that was not in the ark.

Regards

David

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

A thought, perhaps this locust army will be hosts for the demonic spirits

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Could be, def possibility.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: DbDraad
The missing link is just my way of referring to the incomplete fossil record. The point being, that just because something hasn't been found, it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

You said:

The missing link hasn't even been found.

Which seems to imply something very different.

And if you thought a complete fossil record was ever a possibility then there's a lot that your're missing on the entire process.

"The missing link hasn't even been found. The fossil record is but a very small blink into history...it can show insight into some things, but will ever only be a puzzle with most pieces missing."

My point being that it won't ever be possible. I'm a Christian, but that does not mean I'm blind to science and reject evolution out of hand. I would like to think that I have an open mind with a better than average education and intellect. There are a lot of things we will never know and almost as much that we are yet to discover. Rejecting anything that hasn't been proven yet is counter productive, as is non believing anything that hasn't been disproven.

Do I believe that the Nephilim were the offspring of man and fallen angels and if there was a chance of this being true there would be physical remains in the fossil record? First of all, the Bible (not the Book of Enoch) is very vague on the subject, but it does not exclude the possibility, so it's at least possible from that perspective. Would such creatures leave behind remains after death? Well there should be a 50% chance at least. Has such remains been found? Nope. Are the Dinosaurs nephilim? Nope. I think the dinosaurs were part of creation before man walked The Earth.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
www.ecology.com...

Liked this and the normal fight in the comments section.
edit on 1-3-2016 by DbDraad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Since you all are still discussing this:

Dinosaurs are dragons are the serpent whose limbs were revoked.
Only dinosaurs now attack us at the heel, so to speak.

Used to be they could be bigger, according to found remains, dated by some through an isotopic distribution proving that if you put charcoal near uranium, it comes from the future.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join