It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders just melted away a 30-point Hillary Clinton lead in a new poll

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A new poll just released by Quinnipiac university has virtually melted away Clinton's lead nationally, and has put Bernie Sanders in a dead heat with Clinton.

Source

"Democrats nationwide are feeling the Bern as Sen. Bernie Sanders closes a 31-point gap to tie Secretary Hillary Clinton," said Tim Malloy, the assistant director of the Quinnipiac poll.

That's a huge gain in momentum for Bernie, whose been blazing the trail and gaining steam at a massive pace. If he wins New Hampshire, and I think he will, the tone could be set for him to knock Hillary right out of the box.

Go Bernie!!!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

He is way up in the New Hampshire poll. Hillary trying to use the "but other secretaries of state had classified material on their computers" excuse blew up in her face.

They are starting to use the term fraud to describe the democrats iowa caucus results. Apparently 1 precinct had a first count that went to sanders. A second count was held and low and behold Hillary was up by 14. The problem is while her number was up, the count didnt match the number of people who voted / what ever you call it.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Meh....its beginning to look like how we ended up with Obama......
Makes me wonder if the backroom boys at DNC have proclaimed Hitlery persona non POTUS>>>>>

edit on 5-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Someone doesn't want Hilary to become POTUS. Why else would all these stories regarding e-mails be out in the public domain?

She will be strong until the end, she's a Bilderberg, she has support in high places.

All will be forgiven. Right?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

How would Bernie make deals with anyone if he has done this for 30 years with same rhetoric and little to nothing being done?

Does the raise in TAX fix everything? without making the right people who works with our tax do a better honest work..?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I had a heart attack moment where I read the OP as "Bernie's lead melted away as Clinton takes a 30 point lead" heh.. .WHEW. Very glad I misread that.

Go Mr. Sanders... please, please, don't get murdered and please let the disaffected masses swarm to the polls to vote in some integrity in Congress, too.

One can hope... even though history shows it to be mostly silly, but there are those few instances where the good guys/underdogs win.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You're right, however it's not someone it's millions of voters.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If Bernie becomes president, he'll get nothing done. Unless he's willing to work with congress. That's his problem. He has these grandiose ideas but the presidency isn't a dictatorship, he's got to be able to work with people.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Of course I'd like to believe it's so but as of yet it's an outlier poll. The other major polls haven't released a new national poll yet.

Something else to consider too, while it's great to gain national support. Only states determine Primary winners. Delegates win not the entire country.

Still it will be awesome if the other polls pump out similar numbers

#feelthebern

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hmm, you're right of course, but it goes a little higher don't ya think?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Someone doesn't want Hilary to become POTUS. Why else would all these stories regarding e-mails be out in the public domain?

She will be strong until the end, she's a Bilderberg, she has support in high places.

All will be forgiven. Right?

May be the Bilderberg's hatchet man Soros at work ? May be she has "fallen from grace".

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
If Bernie becomes president, he'll get nothing done. Unless he's willing to work with congress. That's his problem. He has these grandiose ideas but the presidency isn't a dictatorship, he's got to be able to work with people.

The entire House of Representatives is up for election this year, as is one third of the Senate. If Bernie's voters also elect progressives in those other positions, he can easily get his plans passed.

The problem is people keep overlooking these Congressional elections, as if they've already been decided.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

What people are you referring too, if it's congress, they don't give a hoot about you or I. As far as I understand, it's government for the people and by the people.

It's about time someone has concern for the people and not big money interests that control the political processes.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

What he has to do and would, this is the gigantic picture that most non-supporters continually don't see, is be free to tell the truth about what is going on in Congress. He won't have to tap dance around blaming a large donor because he has none. He will mobilize voters to take back control of both Houses of Congress. It also depends on how effectively people can mobilize on the state level before November, a lot of people are trying to change up Congress now.

At first he won't be able to get anything done, that doesn't mean it will be wasted time by any stretch. America is way overdue a good Civics education.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's an outlier poll.

All that needs to be said.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The House will be impossible to get out from under a GOP majority, not until districts are re-drawn which is on some state government ballots but not enough yet. Still there are places where a Dem or Independent can wiggle into a seat. The Senate can absolutely toss the GOP majority out. As I said in an earlier post, there are a lot of people trying mobilize on the state level.

Exactly. Participation in Congressional and State Legislature elections is way, way down on the center, liberal, left side. That absolutely has to change and fast.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm thinking there won't be other national polls released until after the NH primary.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm thinking there won't be other national polls released until after the NH primary.

lol latest poll -

Hillary 44
Sanders 42

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Does that mean that devil woman will win another coin flip? Again?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I don't disagree with that. It's nice and refreshing that Bernie has motivated people back into politics and voting. Hopefully the revolution he speaks of comes to pass.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join