It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Outlawed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: boomstick88

originally posted by: Maverick7
Since gravity is not a force, just straight-line motion along the geodesic, you can't build a 'device' to counteract it.

If you could 'bend space-time' you would not want to do it near an inhabited area or even near the Earth.

I did on the small scale
there is a key how to do it and how to apply it.....gravity is an energy
can one read about your work on the net?

Soon, i meeting some bright minds with some resources tomorrow. Give me an email i can send yoy an video

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: Bedlam

The truth is you sound like someone who would argue against powered flight , insult people because you were sure it was impossible .

Yet, I get to work on really advanced tech. The difference being, it's actually got to work or really bad things happen. So it requires understanding of the topic, and practicality.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Is there any market in really big tube guitar amps? I had vague plans to return to designing tube audio if/when I ever get away from the eternal job assignments I'm on now.

I probably can't have them levitate though, to stay on topic. A 1kW amp will weigh a freaking ton

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

sadly its not too big right now. mostly due to the cost to buy one. I could see them making a comeback though. especially if made more affordable to the general population. the overhead of a tube amp vs solid state is crushing.

I know a bass amp company called aguilar has had success with 750watt tube amp heads(@ 4ohm) selling to session players and high end bass guys .... or anybody who needs/wants a crap ton of power and can afford it

eden uses a tube preamp going to a solid state toroid. its sorta been popular with high end bass players too, especially back in the early 2000s. I even got an eden.

there's a market, sure. it would be out of most guys price range though, unless you can undercut the ccurrent manufacturers. especially a good option would be to manufacture the guts for a already established high end manufacturer and in conjunction with them make it semi affordable for a wider demographic to purchase.

many guitar players favor a tube when they get a chance to use one. bass players love them for the uncompromised overhead, especially for heavy plucking or slapping that would create powerful transinet attacks that normal Amps clip out on and flub.

yeah I've jammed on one of those aguilar heads once and it was pretty heavy to lift. you probably couldn't get it to levitate, but you probably could use it to do a better Job knocking down objects from a distance than podkletnov's gravity beam. also could probably use it as a breaching tool. swat teams could get creative using it to blow in reinforced doors when doing dynamic entry. building demo company's could probably soften up a building with one. so there's other uses for a 1000watt tube amp and bass frequencies other than music.

edit on 7-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

The truth is you sound like someone who would argue against powered flight , insult people because you were sure it was impossible .

Yet, I get to work on really advanced tech. The difference being, it's actually got to work or really bad things happen. So it requires understanding of the topic, and practicality.

oh, what's the worst that could happen......

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

...nobody would talk to me because i dont have an Ph.D and im not published anywhere.

Yeah, that's why they won't talk to you...It certainly couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you haven't got a clue what you're talking about...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

"Oh God oh God we're all going to die"?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

"Oh God oh God we're all going to die"?

That's a nice, comforting way to put it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: Maverick7
Since gravity is not a force, just straight-line motion along the geodesic, you can't build a 'device' to counteract it.

If you could 'bend space-time' you would not want to do it near an inhabited area or even near the Earth.

I did on the small scale
there is a key how to do it and how to apply it.....gravity is an energy
can one read about your work on the net?

Soon, i meeting some bright minds with some resources tomorrow. Give me an email i can send yoy an video
Lol wts your e mail add?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

...nobody would talk to me because i dont have an Ph.D and im not published anywhere.

Yeah, that's whzy they won't talk to you...It ncertainly couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you haven't got a clue what you're talking about...

Thats exactly what i was refering to. But i used to it already
have a good one

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 7-2-2016 by boomstick88 because: (no reason given)

Not a Casimir Effect
edit on 7-2-2016 by boomstick88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: boomstick88

Erm... what exactly are we looking at here?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Water attracted to material with stronger gravitational pull.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

More likely to be static electricity, I think.

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

More likely to be static electricity, I think.

www.scientificamerican.com...

You are getting there

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Not anti-gravity.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sugar experiment
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not anti-gravity.

If i can proove that:
Ep=Ek?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So you've discovered static electricity. Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

So you've discovered static electricity. Congratulations.

I know, right?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join