It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OR Under UN Mercenary Occupation Judge Darby call to US Military Major General

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

This was brought to my attention in my other thread, but I believe it needs it's own thread, so here it is.

This Constitutional judge Gary Dean Darby, is making a phone call and recorded his phone call to one of our military branches seeking help in Oregon.

Apparently Lavoy many not have been shot by any Federal officers or State police. It seem that Oregon is under foreign seize by a mercenary group taking orders from the Banking cartels, it is believed these men are from Black Stone contractors, who shot Lavoy

My question to this matter is, why hasn't the FBI or State police made any Press releases concerning this information?

I am wondering if the FBI or State police are working with this foreign mercenary group, if so many US laws are being broke as we are speaking.

Judge Gary-dean: Darby is a (Lawful) constitutional Judge of the Superior Court of the Continental United States. He does not represent himself as a (Legal) Statutory Judge. Please note that the Superior Court is a Lawful Court that is separate and different from the Corporate Supreme Court for which he is NOT associated.

So he just calls himself a Judge.

This is asinine..

edit on 2/7/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dragonridr

Sounds like the perfect setting for controlled opposition.

Well I thought that to once however thus whole thing goes much deeper. The oath keepers espouses a number of false conspiracy theories and scam legal theories associated with the sovereign citizen movement and the white supremacist posse comitatus movement's. They were into border security and evicting Hispanics but found it more lucretuve to branch out and latch on to the BLM since this is where they first started to garner support. Mostly from other ranchers at first but since then has branched out since they found acceptance on infowars. Though after this armed takeover looks like infowars is trying to distance itself from the group now. Where you aware this whole thing started with one individual Stewart Rhodes he believes the US is being infiltrated by foreign powers to put everyone into concentration camps. And Believes part of the Invasion is Hispanics trying to destroy the amarican way of life. And that martial law will be imposed by the Obama administration. Ironically this has a lot to do with Obama his was the first presidency where the far right felt powetless .Basically a bunch of white guys that feel they are losing control of their goverbment .
edit on 2/7/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

He does state that he is a certified judge. That means it is a approved and recognized judge in some form.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
He does state that he is a certified judge. That means it is a approved and recognized judge in some form.

So his drinking buddies give him a scrap of paper stating he is a "certified Judge", that is good enough for you!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: spy66

So his drinking buddies give him a scrap of paper stating he is a "certified Judge", that is good enough for you!

Yes, and probably Your drinking buddies......just to make the scrap of paper Complete.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Extremely.
It's all these morons have though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join