It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OR Under UN Mercenary Occupation Judge Darby call to US Military Major General

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This was brought to my attention in my other thread, but I believe it needs it's own thread, so here it is.

This Constitutional judge Gary Dean Darby, is making a phone call and recorded his phone call to one of our military branches seeking help in Oregon.

Apparently Lavoy many not have been shot by any Federal officers or State police. It seem that Oregon is under foreign seize by a mercenary group taking orders from the Banking cartels, it is believed these men are from Black Stone contractors, who shot Lavoy

My question to this matter is, why hasn't the FBI or State police made any Press releases concerning this information?

I am wondering if the FBI or State police are working with this foreign mercenary group, if so many US laws are being broke as we are speaking.

edit on 3-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I am wondering why I heard unconfirmed reports so many times in this.
Oh and why he said Lavoy's arm's were up when we have all seen the video.

And then in turn he wants to act like this is a fact of the matter, but the only thing he says is confirmed is reports of black SUV's with tint.
That could just be our LEO agencies.

edit on rdWed, 03 Feb 2016 21:16:07 -0600America/Chicago220160780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on rdWed, 03 Feb 2016 21:16:59 -0600America/Chicago220165980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well as to this question :

why hasn't the FBI or State police made any Press releases concerning this information?

I suspect something is going down, and it leads to Super Bowl 50 . Either they are using this milestone event to hide a larger conspiracy going down somewhere in the Northwest, or even across the board within the government itself. We need to watch the headlines, and then search for the direct opposite.

Most things get reported, but if it is sensitive and dangerous, they hide it better and keep it on the back pages. Ignore the front pages, and look 30 pages back. That may be where the truth lies.

That is right, we all saw him with his hands up, and then drop them when he was shot.

a reply to: Sremmos80
I found this contact information for judge Gary Dean Darby, on a matter about a $279 trillion lean of which I know nothing about. Posted December 7, 2015. Perhaps we should give him a call or email??

Judge Gary Dean Darby
[email protected]
541-862-2074
edit on 2/3/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I don't believe for one minute, that judge Gary Dean Darby would risk his standing reputation on just a silly rummer to call the military.

Apparently the Judge feels this is a serious matter and has called the Governor of Oregon for help.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Something wicked is happening.

The whole escapade was suspicious from the start.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree, that is why I am trying to get more information as it come out. Each day we are finding out more and more and apparently it's not what we think it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What do you know about this judge?
Are you sure there is a standing reputation to risk..
Reading some other youtube comments on other videos there is unconfirmed reports that he is a sov citizen 'judge''.

fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com...

This is all I can seem to find about this guy.

edit on rdWed, 03 Feb 2016 21:30:27 -0600America/Chicago220162780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I've looked into this "judge" he is a self appointed judge, part of the sovereign citizens movement.

Similar to this "judge" that has been involved with the Burns situation.

Self Proclaimed Judge in Burns Oregon

"Judge Darby" also has ties to this lady: Anna Von Reitz

What I did find interesting was this video that states an "insider" at the hospital said they are taking inventory. Apparently an inventory was taken at the hospital right before the Lavoy ambush also.... looks like the feds might be making another move?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I am wondering why I heard unconfirmed reports so many times in this.

And then in turn he wants to act like this is a fact of the matter, but the only thing he says is confirmed is reports of black SUV's with tint.
That could just be our LEO agencies.

The "judge" full of snip about probably everything except the statement that Lavoy was shot with his hands up. We all saw the video and it is claer as daylight. Nice try.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No one can say when the first shot was fired based on that video.
What we do see is his arms up and them his hands going to his waist line and we can see the timing of the final shot but only because he falls. And that may not have even been when the final one was shot.

So no, it is not clear as day as to when he was first shot.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why would anyone listen to some pretend judge? He may as well put on blue tights with an S on his chest, it means the same thing, make believe.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I don't believe for one minute, that judge Gary Dean Darby would risk his standing reputation on just a silly rummer to call the military.

Apparently the Judge feels this is a serious matter and has called the Governor of Oregon for help.

Can you provide information on Mr. Darby? What is he a judge of, again? (I ask because you seem to know a lot about him, based on these statements.)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Standing reputation among....?

"Judge" Gary Dean Darby is no more a judge than I am. He's a sovereign citizen jackass who calls himself a "Constitutional Judge" just like "Judge Anna Maria Riezinger" aka Anna Von Rietz.

Trust me, I wouldn't risk my shimmery new reputation as a Constitutional Judge of the Sovereign State of Antediluvia.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I withdraw my question.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thanks.

This stuff has gotten absolutely surreal.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't think this Judge Darby is real. I tried to search for him and this story is pretty much all I found. I did a custom search excluding all results after 10/1/2015, and got nothing.

This sounds like Sorcha Faal stuff. The kind of over-the-top so outrageous stuff that eventually gets thoroughly debunked and makes the legitimate issues seem not so legitimate. I don't doubt there are armed thugs all over Burns, but having a phony judge make a bogus call to a military bigwig about French mercenaries from the IMF... well, once that's debunked, it discredits the entire story.

Wouldn't surprise me if there were federal thugs all over Burns. (Obama hasn't been stockpiling ammo at virtually every federal department and agency for nothing!) At one of the links I saw, many of the commenters said they looked like ex-military, Blackwater, etc. That I believe!
edit on 3-2-2016 by Boadicea because: Honestly? I got distracted and I don't even remember now...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He's not a judge of anything. He's some sovereign citizen clown who is part of a quartet of self-appointed "Judges" of absolutely nothing. You'll occasionally run across them in outlandish — essentially hoaxes — like this:

Snopes - No, an Alaskan judge hasn't called upon U.S. Marshals and the FBI to arrest Congress and the President.

Anna von Reitz, the letter's writer, was described by The Mind Unleashed (and on social media repostings of the missive) as a "judge," but she holds no such legal standing or authority. In a post (titled "Am I a 'Real' Judge?) on the web site American Law of the Land, a response attributed to von Reitz explained that she is in fact a judge because ... she says she's one:

There was also some BS about a "lien" they'd filed against the American Bar Association for $297 trillion. I believe their website is fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

well I called the number I posted here:

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Judge Gary Dean Darby
[email protected]
541-862-2074

and it is his number. A nice lady answered and confirmed it was his number, but the signal was horrible and she said he was currently unavailable.

So if anyone wants answers, give him a call tomorrow during normal business hours, or send him an email.

Well if anything is going on in 2016 in Oregon that may be suspect or related, it would be buried in the Oregon State Legislature 2016 Regular Session bills introduced. Its alot to dig through. Maybe there is relative material to be found.
edit on 2/3/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

...Constitutional Judge of the Sovereign State of Antediluvia.

Hehehe.

Classic.

On topic, this has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on ATS...
& I was around for Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the sovereign citizens

the big government big money people are scared of the sovereign citizens

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join