It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Donald Trump is my ATOM BOMB. My vote is going to send that ATOM BOMB to Washington DC. He will, at the very least, knock down doors and break windows.

He is the only person with the "je ne sais quoi" that can handle our corrupt congress and dismantle what ATS considers TPTB.

Aren't you a little curious, as an ATS member, about what a total and complete outsider could expose?

Let's roll the dice, get him in office and see what happens.....I suspect we will learn something new. I also suspect, once he is President, he will say something that will generate thousands of pages here on ATS.......

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Is this post and the responses a joke? Cruz sent out deceptive "voter violation" letters, told people Carson dropped out and you all pile on Trump for pointing out what Cruz did? I suppose it's nice to be oblivious to what actually happened rather than taking the five minutes it took to read about all that happened. No wonder this country is doomed

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skoalman88

Yep, Cruz defied all of us.

I got his emails and was not happy about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just read a headline about Trump/

Cruz Slams Trump for "Trumpertantrum"

Classic.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: xuenchen

Just read a headline about Trump/

Cruz Slams Trump for "Trumpertantrum"

Classic.

Hmm, classic? Really?
If Trump made up a word to mock somebody, would you call that classic? Just wondering.
I think this just shows that Cruz has no remorse for what his campaign did in Iowa. It tells me the only thing he is classic at is being a dirty politician.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Trump isnt crying about not getting first... He wasn't even in the poll... The Iowa's where fixed. People are such hypocrites. Sheeple following everything read online and CNN, fox and all the others .... Lol wow.. I can tell you this. Regardless of who people like or not like, Trump will be President. It's been seen.. It's already written. Why wouldn't people want a guy who ISN'T a politician. Who has his own money and doesn't need ours.
edit on 5-2-2016 by jlhflex because: Esit

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zepsaxis
Aren't you a little curious, as an ATS member, about what a total and complete outsider could expose?

Let's roll the dice, get him in office and see what happens.....I suspect we will learn something new. I also suspect, once he is President, he will say something that will generate thousands of pages here on ATS.......

Trump is not an outsider, he's an oligarch. By his own admission he has spent decades buying Congress. Do you really want a guy with the resources to buy the legislative branch to also be in charge of the executive branch?

Trump doesn't represent change, he's an actual member of that shadow group that controls our politicians.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlhflex
Trump will be President. It's been seen.. It's already written.

How's he going to be elected President when 60% (or more) have a negative view of him?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: matafuchs

It's just dirty politics. This nonsense happens all the time. Crying and whining about it when it didn't even effect you is dumb and pointless. And calling for a recount is just stupid.
So now that you see trump being hit by it you all of a sudden aplaud corruption in the elections.

That makes you part of the corruption and therefore part of the reason this country is going down the drain year by year.
Lets not let democracy get in the way of a perfectly fine corrupted election (as long as it is your team thats winning or at least the one you opose is affected by it right?

Well done.

edit on 5-2-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Trump wasn't hit by anything. This issue had nothing to do with him.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

nope, had absolutly nothing to do with him /s

Keep telling yourself that, chant it!
edit on 5-2-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Imagine for a minute that Trump won the zip was caucus...

Then, a couple of days later, Cruz finds out that Trump did these things.

GOP at it's finest. Ridiculous. At least Trump is playing fair...

You would see all the people you see here right now cheering for this corruption crying ,complaining and calling foul.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well that was constructive...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well that was constructive...
Would have been great if your post was aswell.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Rove isn't my guy as he's Bush/Rubio shill in the main however on the assertion you've made he does have it right.

Rove said on Wednesday night on "The O'Reilly Factor" that the Cruz campaign distributing the CNN report to its precinct captains could have cost Trump the race. The reported letter told the Cruz officials to "inform any Carson caucus-goers of this news and urge them to caucus for Ted Cruz."
"The gap between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz is 6,239 votes. There are 1,500 precincts. Do the math," Rove said.

He continued:

If this message caused precinct captains in the precincts to tell Carson people, "Your guy is getting out, he's having a big announcement later this week, caucus with us." If that cost Carson four votes per precinct to switch to Cruz, then Cruz beats Trump. If he doesn't switch four, then he loses.

Another good point I have seen made is taking time on caucus night away from electioneering by the Cruz campaigns 1500 precinct captains to receive internal phone bank call about Carson. There had to be serious upside motivation in order to do any interruption of precinct activities - the upside was taking votes from Carson with unsubstantiated rumor.

I am not at all surprised by the Cruz campaign and by association Cruz lied about the Carson matter just as Cruz lied by omission to voters in Texas about his Canadian citizenship - a fact known then that would likely have cost him senate seat win.

As a Trump supporter I can unequivocally say had Trump done such an underhanded action to win Iowa primary I'd drop my support - Cruz supporters seem okay with cheating and dishonesty for a win though.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Both Trump and Cruz have proven themselves to be unethical jerks. Either one would be a disaster as president though Cruz would be worse. Trump might be more moderate once elected.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I'm not ok with either Trump or Cruz. So speculation aside, I think they are both acting like babies here. Sanders has more of a right to complain than Trump does.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Both Trump and Cruz have proven themselves to be unethical jerks. Either one would be a disaster as president though Cruz would be worse. Trump might be more moderate once elected.

Just curious, what's Trump done in campaign that's unethical?

Force issues? Call out politicians? Brash? Language maybe? what is it?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So even though they are both babies you think one has the 'right' to complain? At least you keep sides....

Everyone should be talking about Cruz and his actions. I cannot wait till tomorrow night. This is going to make the WWE look like Sesame Street.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Nothing. If anything, he is the only one who has bought up things to discuss at the debates. Then when he is not there, the junior debate and the one for big kids both start out with questions about him.

Megan Kelly now has a month and a half of rating boost because she is hosting the next Fox Debate and already saying she is not scared of Trump. 2 months away.....

Trump placed better than I thought in Iowa. Carson is who should be pissed. Carson, Cruz and Trump all go for the same 'demographic'. Makes it easier to see how he won and the other vote went to Rubio. Makes you wonder where Carson could have placed. Remember other than Bush (and Trump) he has raised more than any other GOP candidate. 60 million....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join