It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Here’s what the main-stream-media, and the FBI failed to tell you about the condition of Lavoy Finicum’s body. As previously reported, Finicum died of 3 gunshots. When the family received the body, they soon realized their beloved husband and father was shot 9 times, once in the face. There will be no open casket at the funeral.

Last week, news broke that LaVoy Finicum had been gunned down by federal agents following an ambush, and while video of the terrifying incident was released, details have been slim. However, that’s since changed, and after his family received his body, they made a chilling discovery.

The investigative blog LozzaFun1 had more information about Finicum’s death, which seemed more like an assassination if you actually watched the video, and according to Barbara Davis, things are exactly as they speared to be. If you remember, the FBI claims that they found a 9mm pistol in Finicum’s pocket after searching his lifeless body, but there’s eyewitness reports that he and the people with him purposefully left the weapons at the refuge in case they ran into law enforcement.

That same witness also claimed that the reason Finicum fled the initial stop is because he was being shot at by authorities.

“The only reason he drove off was because he was being fired at so he drove off so he didn’t get shot. There’s two rounds in the top of his truck that they were able to photograph. That’s why he drove off and tried to get around there because he was afraid they were going to kill him. And he was right.”

The FBI’s claim is further called into question after seeing what Davis wrote on Facebook about the serial number. Apparently, members of the Pacific Patriots Network were able to run the serial number 54119868, and the weapon was stolen two years ago, so she believes it’s a plant.

Also, when Finicum’s family received the rancher’s body, they discovered that he had been shot nine times by federal authorities. If you watch the video, that seems like entirely too many for the situation, considering that Finicum appeared to have his hands in the air just prior to being mercilessly gunned down. Davis also said that Finicum now has to have a closed casket funeral, thanks to being shot directly in the face.

dailyheadlines.net...#

Shot "Nine times" and shot in the face. That is called over kill.

That is why you will not hear any sound on the video in question, it will incriminate the federal police for murder.

I believe the family has a case.

What do you all believe?

edit on 2/2/2016 by Zaphod58 because: Fixed all caps title

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Gonna make things quite difficult for those who would like to defend this mans murderers!

How many of them were there, shooting a knee is not that complicated. It disgusts me the way certain LEO's believe they can treat their fellow citizens.

They are nothing but house slaves, hiding behind their brainwashed order following creed-"Just doing my job"

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree, this is insane.

We The People want accountability, right now.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It looked like he was shot gunned from behind but I dont know much about guns. Also in the footage one can see laser dots buzzing around him after he was already down. 9 times wouldn't be hard to believe.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I am now convinced the gun was a plant. The police trying their best to cover up their crime.

This is nothing new with corrupt police, we read about almost everyday. The nine MM was stolen.

It is a fact that some corrupt police plant stolen weapons when setting up their stage.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I agree, this is insane.

We The People want accountability, right now.

There appears to be a convergence of the discontent that Americans having been dealing with across the spectrum of society. One thing has become painfully clear, the "Police State" conspiracy is no longer something that can be ignored.

The collusion of corporate/political realms can not be ignored any longer. The for profit prison system can no longer be allowed to exists, every facet of our sophisticated slave system is being brought into the lime light.

I do believe that we will see a revolution, however it will not be violent. We will simply see people doing what should have been done a long time ago, joining together and facing the enemy known as the "elite"!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

When don't the authorities over do it when they shoot at someone or something? Just the other day there was a thread about cops getting off for shooting over 100 times at the wrong car and wrong people. And they were unarmed women and this man was armed. Only 9 times? They went light, actually.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I do believe that we will see a revolution, however it will not be violent. We will simply see people doing what should have been done a long time ago, joining together and facing the enemy known as the "elite"!

I agree, I believe this event will spark a revolution, the more that comes out about this, the madder I am getting.

Where is due process of the law for American citizens, is this what we have to look forward to?

Shot in the face, who does that?
edit on 2-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

When don't the authorities over do it when they shoot at someone or something? Just the other day there was a thread about cops getting off for shooting over 100 times at the wrong car and wrong people. And they were unarmed women and this man was armed. Only 9 times? They went light, actually.

When they mistakenly fill some family full of lead it's supposed to be called negligent homicide, and a state mandated prison sentence is non negotiable after a conviction, only because it was negligent LEO's doing it, they were given above the law status so as not to make their superiors look like an unflushed toilet. It still didn't work, and they need to be punished in some manner, just like these executioners deserve.

Their judgement will come eventually.
edit on 2-2-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Not sure if you are familiar with Mark Passio and his work, but this presentation pretty much sums up the kind of mentality that has been cultivated in the servants of the elite.

Order followers without conscience is all they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And that's just one case of many where the authorities killed or shoot or shoot at an unarmed, sometimes totally innocent, civilian. And 9 out of 10 times they all walk. Authorities are above the law so if any of you think you're gonna get justice in this case you all are gonna be disappointed.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: Informer1958

It's called an "incapacitating shot" and it's placed from the bridge of the nose to the top of the clavicle and the width of the mouth.

Generally it's used when the other guy has a gun too - as in you don't want him to have the ability to shoot anymore (willingly or not).

Start to finish this guy was corralled and then assassinated. Tragically not a damn thing will be done about it.
edit on 2-2-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I know, right.

I read about this stuff daily, and have come to the conclusion that there is no accountability. This is not the country I was born and raised in, I do not recognize it any longer.

The American people need to come up with a peaceful solution to end this madness. Perhaps if everyone agrees not to pay any taxes for a year, that should start shutting down some of our corrupt government.

What are they going to do if 350 millions of Americans said we have had enough and as of now we will not pay any taxes.

The government doesn't have an army big enough to go after all of us. At lease it is a peaceful and no one gets hurt. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I am by no means an apologist for TPOB, but really..... under the circumstances, why would anyone not just, and I mean JUST, raise one's hands or follow WHATEVER directions are given? Making a few moves with one hand towards a possible holster and weapon.... isn't that asking for trouble? He was ambushed/cornered, lotsa uniforms around, lotsa adrenaline.... why ask to be shot? Get peaceably arrested. Make your statements. Get more media attention. Stay alive.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Now the feds went and did it....swing in the trend here....a major reversal, should confirmed by the trend in two days or less

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The speed at which they provided him medical treatment alone (zero) is enough to imprison the entire police force present. Just that alone.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Love Mark Passio.

He has solid logic, his understanding of NLP and the hidden satanic networks is legit.
edit on 2/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
When you watch the video it's out of focus as it zooms in so we can't tell if the police are already shooting or not. Also by zooming in we can't tell if there are other cops out in the woods also shooting. All you can see is 2 maybe 3 officers shooting at Finincum but there could be more. 9 hits and how many misses? That's a lot of flying lead for a guy with his hands up knee deep in snow.

Like I said elsewhere, they wanted to execute him as an example.
We keep seeing it: Waco, Ruby Ridge, Waco again, Eric Dorner, Oregon.etc
They weren't going to be made to look ineffectual like they did at the Bundy Ranch.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You forgot to mention the most obvious examples as well..

MLK, JFK.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

This is growing more common, the entity's behind this crime have however made a serious mistake, unlike WACO were they had some justification but more importantly mainly public support and bewilderment this is not a war against a radical cult or sect but against men and familys whom are simply standing up for there belief's and right's.

It has international coverage via the internet and many of us outside the state's wonder if the US is slowly starting to slide into a civil war with these ranchers merely being one group that has united and the authority's now trying to clamp down on them fascist style, it seem's to be a war between corporate interests versus citizens interests and therefore I also believe will grow in popularity among the grass root's US citizens whom will want to support there constitution in there fight against all enemy's foreign and domestic regardless of which side they choose.

This is the innevitable outcome of corporate consolidation, you can not have corporate consolidation and democracy together they are simply incompatible as the corporation's demand more and more power while the citizen (the democracy) grow's ever weaker until it is too late and you live in a totalitarian brainwashed society owned by an ultra elite neo imperialist group whom even now see themselves as your betters, it is also the innevitable outcome of the worship of wealth in place of God.

I feel very sad for the people of the US but when they wake up maybe something good shall arise out of this, it can never arise if external interests are involved however and a weakening of the US would indeed by the result of this war, the foreign power's some of whom may even have played two faces and cosied up to the US will also probably switch sides to the new dominant stable power as indeed the same corporations that have wrecked the US will probably simply up stick's and move to other financial domein's with the grubby plan of coming back after the fire dies down and staking there claim's once again.

For this family I seriously hope they see justice and the officers involved fired and prosecuted by a democratic court of the people of america but that is as likely as pissing into the wind and not hitting your own leg.

I wish peace but see a war inside the US as probably an inevitability at this point, maybe not organised at first but I am certain it shall be.

I always thought John Titor was fiction but what if he was speaking the truth from some other reality just as he claimed though he was actually not a nice guy in his reality if you take into account his happiness at the bombing of his own city's by a foreign power at the height of his civil war.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join