It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: operayt
You really need to read the thread and the Constitution. I'm sorry your education was so woefully inadequate.

you need to start digin dirt son.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: operayt

Stunning. How had we all missed that?

LOL.

(Take a second and click on the link, and then, the link in that article that is supposedly the evidence ... that's right, it's been dead for days. No substantiation of the claims.)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
How about the more accurate "They shot a guy who refused to surrender, and reached for a gun"!

I guess the question is how would the cops know he was reaching for a gun when he was killed before any gun was even visual? Are we at the point it is justified if the cops "feel" a person might reach for a gun to shoot them? If you noticed the second guy had a 1/2 dozen laser dots on him, so it is safe to say there was a lot of fire power there if he actually produced a gun, but he didn't.

He was not trying to surrender....

I don't know, the guy looked under duress as in he was already shot, how does one act when already shot? This is a tough question, but it seems to me with many cases where the cop "feels" threaten though no gun is visual it is justifiable to kill.

he was not murdered...

He was murdered as much as many others killed by a cop but a gun was never produced, or was never given more than a few seconds before they were shot, and a gun still wasn't there. You say he was reaching for a gun, but we do not know that and the cops never saw a gun, so what do you call that? I said before, what happened to the old "GUN!" call when a gun is seen and then of course full force is authorized.

What would you do if you already had a number of bullets in you?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: operayt

originally posted by: Informer1958

Here’s what the main-stream-media, and the FBI failed to tell you about the condition of Lavoy Finicum’s body. As previously reported, Finicum died of 3 gunshots. When the family received the body, they soon realized their beloved husband and father was shot 9 times, once in the face. There will be no open casket at the funeral.

Last week, news broke that LaVoy Finicum had been gunned down by federal agents following an ambush, and while video of the terrifying incident was released, details have been slim. However, that’s since changed, and after his family received his body, they made a chilling discovery.

The investigative blog LozzaFun1 had more information about Finicum’s death, which seemed more like an assassination if you actually watched the video, and according to Barbara Davis, things are exactly as they speared to be. If you remember, the FBI claims that they found a 9mm pistol in Finicum’s pocket after searching his lifeless body, but there’s eyewitness reports that he and the people with him purposefully left the weapons at the refuge in case they ran into law enforcement.

That same witness also claimed that the reason Finicum fled the initial stop is because he was being shot at by authorities.

“The only reason he drove off was because he was being fired at so he drove off so he didn’t get shot. There’s two rounds in the top of his truck that they were able to photograph. That’s why he drove off and tried to get around there because he was afraid they were going to kill him. And he was right.”

The FBI’s claim is further called into question after seeing what Davis wrote on Facebook about the serial number. Apparently, members of the Pacific Patriots Network were able to run the serial number 54119868, and the weapon was stolen two years ago, so she believes it’s a plant.

Also, when Finicum’s family received the rancher’s body, they discovered that he had been shot nine times by federal authorities. If you watch the video, that seems like entirely too many for the situation, considering that Finicum appeared to have his hands in the air just prior to being mercilessly gunned down. Davis also said that Finicum now has to have a closed casket funeral, thanks to being shot directly in the face.

dailyheadlines.net...#

Shot "Nine times" and shot in the face. That is called over kill.

That is why you will not hear any sound on the video in question, it will incriminate the federal police for murder.

I believe the family has a case.

What do you all believe?

here you go.

I'm kind of on your side, but I can tell you is there would not be sound because surveillance cameras from the air do not have sound, plain and simple. That part is not a cover up, but I do not think it really matters.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think the family ought go through his belongings & paperwork at home on the 9mm. To see if the serials match. That would show if the 9mm was a plant or if the 9mm was new, or passed legally from seller/buyer. If it was sold and went through proper paperwork, then that proves the information in the report is falsified as being stolen.

(post by fartsmeller46 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
He is a hero. He was shot at and ran to protect his life and those in the truck. He was then forced to ditch the truck instead of ramming those idiots with guns which shows his real character. How many people would get out of a vehichle knowing that you will be shot at. Im sure he was just taking the heat away from those poor souls left inside and never hesitated to do so. Thats what a real hero does and he paid the ultimate price. They continued to shoot the truck up long after he fell dead. Who are these animals and what form of government allows them to walk free in our society. America can no longer be called the land of the free.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
I think the family ought go through his belongings & paperwork at home on the 9mm. To see if the serials match. That would show if the 9mm was a plant or if the 9mm was new, or passed legally from seller/buyer. If it was sold and went through proper paperwork, then that proves the information in the report is falsified as being stolen.

THe weapon can not be used agianst him since it was consealed in a holster or in his jaket Pocket. There are specific rules for what the Court can use as evidence when it comes to a DUI/Random roadblock. If the cops cant see the weapon, but there still is a weapon present. The cops must see the weapon in the open for it to be used as valid evidence. I thnk the rule fals under the violation of privacy.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Interview with Oathkeepers and Levoy Finicum

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I guess the question is how would the cops know he was reaching for a gun when he was killed before any gun was even visual? Are we at the point it is justified if the cops "feel" a person might reach for a gun to shoot them?

Officers do this on an almost daily basis. Many people (usually those on the conservative side politically) feel that is completely justified.

Especially if it's a "thug".
edit on 8-2-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I guess the question is how would the cops know he was reaching for a gun when he was killed before any gun was even visual? Are we at the point it is justified if the cops "feel" a person might reach for a gun to shoot them?

Officers do this on an almost daily basis. Many people (usually those on the conservative side politically) feel that is completely justified.

Especially if it's a "thug".

That's like saying cops murder people on a daily basis for reaching down to scratch their balls or from a bug bite!!!

sick conservatives....

edit on 8-2-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Release of the video of LaVoy being killed gives them the option to counter public scrutiny. See how that works? Then they can doctor up their "investigation" reports. The FBI agent says well the video speaks for itself. Blurry images. They seem to get fidgety when asked questions, especially the guy in the background in response to special agent Greg Bretzing reply. Signs of deception??

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join