It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Fact: Assistants printed classified documents, cut and pasted material, and sent them to her through unsecured channels. 

Maybe that hasn't been proven, but an email has been released where Hillary urges a subordinate to remove classified headers and send via email that was not secure.

What difference does it make, at this point?
To borrow Hillary's own words.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is true, but it was never stripped of headers and sent nonsecure. It was sent through proper channels.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

This is why she always gets away with it. She convinces people to wait for all the pieces. Then they never come out or are manipulated. It's pretty obvious.....the whole life moves on effect never fails these days.

The pieces are not going to just pop up out of nowhere. You have to shuffle the pile and find the pieces, sort the pieces, see what fits and what doesn't, then begin the arduous process of putting all the little pictures together to form the Big Picture.

People that say, just sit back and wait are usually followers, not leaders. They are not problem-solvers. They are observers on the sidelines. Maybe these lyin' thieving' criminals are counting on these types of do-nothing Americans to just buy their bs hook, line, and sinker.

Not this time!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

People that say, just sit back and wait are usually followers, not leaders.

Patience is a virtue. Acting on emotion or bad information in the heat of the moment can have deadly consequences.

Just ask an Iraq vet.

Maybe these lyin' thieving' criminals are counting on these types of do-nothing Americans to just buy their bs hook, line, and sinker.

Not this time!

What are you going to do? Please educate me. The only choices I see for us is to wait and see what the investigation produces and if you don't like the results, use your vote to try and effect change.

Is your solution to storm the White House and Congress?

Seriously, what the hell are you going to do?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That is true, but it was never stripped of headers and sent nonsecure. It was sent through proper channels.

Can you prove that?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Can you prove that?

Sure.

Further, according to the Associated Press, the State Department said a review showed that the document in question was sent "apparently by secure fax, after all," and was never was sent to Clinton by email.

CBS News

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
To be fair, we should probably investigate everyone's email usage that's in a top level government position.

I bet there's a lot of "protect your ass" behind the scenes scrambling going on because of the Hillary investigation.

I'm just not seeing any intentional misuage so far by Hillary, from what's being "reported"

Waiting for facts.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Seriously, what the hell are you going to do?

This is not about patience. This is about putting all the pieces out there to be shuffled through, sorted, analyzed, discussed, argued about, and found...in order to see what is happening to our country.

If you or anyone else finds material that might possibly be a piece, at least put it out there to see if it might fit! If it doesn't, set it aside. Go on to the next one. But, for heaven's sake! Discuss it.

Information is more valuable than gold! Why do you think the governments of the world keep trying to control it.

If you think you have an informational piece of the puzzle, put it out there. Let's pick it apart and see if and where it fits!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Further, according to the Associated Press, the State Department said a review showed that the document in question was sent "apparently by secure fax, after all," and was never was sent to Clinton by email.

CBS News

Keyword:

"" apparently ""

Zero confirmation.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Exactly right, this all points to something much deeper. The perpetual stalling and deflection insinuates the possibility that there are others involved. Others that might be in prominent political, public positions.

At this point, most discussion revolves around aspects that avoid these implications at all costs, which I am not convinced is mere coincidence.

The fact it has even gone this far though, points to a possible division in the 'ruling class' (whatever form that might be). The R vs. D conversation is more for the masses. I think it becomes irrelevant at a certain level.

Perhaps it is blind optimism, but I suspect that some of that ruling class see a different, better way of doing things. One that would not only satisfy their greed more effectively, but also would build a better world for the serfs. A bit off topic, so ill avoid expanding, but pertinent enough to deserve a mention.

There are many interesting facets to these events beyond whether or not she intentionally broke the law (which for anyone further down the ladder would not work as a defense).

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
here's the link to most of Hillary's emails released by the State Department ...

click in the blank areas under :Subject: or on the diagonal arrows to the right.

Tons of censored material.

So I guess that means it's all an illusion eh.

Hillary emails

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Way to GO, Queen. I was thinking all the same things, and
wondering all the same points. F&S for more than content,
but insinuation. For the abnormalcy of no IG we get the
advantage of "No doctor means no witnesses".. don't even
have to eliminate him/her. Glad you beat me to it... sickening
in its blatant motive for just that.

As the second half of the article states, we've got four
heavy-hitter gate keepers keeping THIS puck out of the net:
and being a pessimist I'll estimate Hillary's tour bus (of course
burning bio-doozie) still has a tank half-full of BS-- to pour off
a glob on this problem too, and set a match.

Krumgard? Buzzy's brother, and even more Beuhler than Buzzy??
BWAHAhahaaa
If I was Jeff Jones, there's be hysterical tears righr now...
except I 'm a nobody natural researcher that was around to
watch all the JFK witnesses hostile to the OS strangely go away.
Four foxes lock down henhouse we go now. Hey X, get the salt.

I've got a feeling finally Queen-- that this Groundhog Day I'm
going to wake up in an empty, cold bed again.
edit on 31-1-2016 by derfreebie because: I'm starting to get freaked about how often ATS is tuning out right

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

And she's going to blow that opportunity by sending incriminating emails?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Pay no attention to that woman behind the personal server!"
(apologies to L. Frank Baum)

Or the four fingers holding down the toaster plunger. If this
obvious stall goes through half the primaries, this toast won't
even be fuel anynore.
I think of just Valerie's influence in keeping this whole connection
between the WH and SoS 'privileged to the effective xommunication
within the cabinet' story: and just shake my lead. Still in there...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

She never claimed to be mentally stable.

edit on Jan-31-2016 by xuenchen because: beekeepers anonymous

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Gatekeepers. What a great metaphorical description of these women!

The word has a wiki page!:

"A gatekeeper is a person who controls access to something, for example via a city gate. In the late 20th century the term came into metaphorical use, referring to individuals who decide whether a given message will be distributed by a mass medium."
Now, how does one get passed each gatekeeper? Is there a "code" word? hmmm.

edit on 31-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The way many of these go is people lower on the food chain come forward finally as their jobs and livelihoods become threatened, but I'm sure that will happen after she is elected and all this is nicely covered up until then. Just like Benghazi, it is all just to keep people confused until an election hurdle is passed. The Democrats want her to fight it as President and so the cover up and lies will continue. We saw it in OR when Governor John Kitzhaber had all his misdoings buried until he was reelected and then resigns shortly after elected to be replaced by another Democrat. If the information came out a few months before OR would have had a Republican Governor instead.

This is all a win win for the Democrats in Hillary will win and whether she stays in office or is removed the Democrats will still have the White House. It will be interesting in seeing who her running mate will be.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

the "gate keepers" are becoming professional Goal Tenders.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Do you have any sources...or are you trying to be obtuse?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The way many of these go is people lower on the food chain come forward finally as their jobs and livelihoods become threatened, but I'm sure that will happen after she is elected and all this is nicely covered up until then. Just like Benghazi, it is all just to keep people confused until an election hurdle is passed. The Democrats want her to fight it as President and so the cover up and lies will continue. We saw it in OR when Governor John Kitzhaber had all his misdoings buried until he was reelected and then resigns shortly after that to be replaced by another Democrat. If the information came out a few months before then OR would have had a Republican Governor instead.

This is all a win win for the Democrats in Hillary will win and whether she stays in office or is removed the Democrats will still have the White House. It will be interesting in seeing who her running mate will be.

Interesting. It reminded me of how Mayor Rahm Emmanuel(D) held off going public with a dash-cam video showing a cop killing a 17-year old till after he was elected. He let the wheels of justice grind to a halt.

edit on 31-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join