It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence erupts as far-right and anti-fascist groups clash in Dover,England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Anti-miscegenation rhetoric and "white genocide" nonsense.

What part of what we see happening now is nonsense?

And can you answer my question, did you convert to islam?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

I see plenty of Muslims fully embracing Western culture but also wtf does it matter? There's plenty of Christian sects that reject Western culture and stay reclusive from all society but their own... and that's perfectly okay in my book. In the West we are supposed to praise and defend the Liberty we are born with which grants us the right to live and worship (or not) as we choose.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Anti-miscegenation rhetoric and "white genocide" nonsense.

What part of what we see happening now is nonsense?

And can you answer my question, did you convert to islam?

What part of "white genocide" is genuine first...
The claim was made, I'm refuting it on the basis no evidence was produced.

The claimant has the burden of proof.

Nonsense basically.

Me and my Faith has nothing to do with this thread in the slightest.
It's off topic and has nish to do with far right Nazi fascists clashing with pro-refugee groups.

Stay on topic.
edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Islam isn't the problem, any more or less than intolerance of Islam is. Extremists exist within every conceivable division of humanity, ultimately that is the fatal flaw of our species.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And these people were born in the UK? I was refering to 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Whatever apologist. It's the same in all European countries. The past 30 years have shown that these people don't want to integrate.

One example, they are always speaking arabic on the street amongst each other even though they speak the host country's language.

Ignoring whatever binary process you've used to create the categorisation you were hoping to find earlier; if they're not talking to you why would you care if people speak in a different language amongst themselves?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So you are a British bloke with Celtic blood that converted to islam and you call these guys TRAITORS of your country.

You are a living example of islamic conquest.

What part of "white genocide" is genuine first...

I saw a reference to the "Kalergi" plan, noone mentioned "white genocide" directly.

So what is nonsense, regarding the Kalergi plan?
edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well if you cannot fight off a rapist without getting prosecuted for defending yourself, I would rise up.

Danish Girl Fights Back On Migrant Rape Attempt – Now She Faces Jail
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And these people were born in the UK? I was refering to 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants.

No you weren't you made a vague sweeping statement and only now are you specifying that you were talking about 2nd & 3rd generation "immigrants"...

Which doesn't make sense in the slightest, seeing as an "immigrant" migrates, and is not in fact "born in the UK".

Moreover what has it got to do with you what language people prefer to speak?
Do foreign words threaten you or inhibit your rights?

Nope.

Are they forcing you to communicate in "Arabic"?

Nope.

Is there even the remotest possibility that it will become the chosen lexicon of Great Britain?

Nope.

Nonsense.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So you are a British bloke with Celtic blood that converted to islam and you call these guys TRAITORS of your country.

You are a living example of islamic conquest.

No I'm a living example of Freedom of Religion.

This "conquest" is in the imagination of supremacists and swallowed by the gullible.

Are you gullible or a supremacist?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Pepper spray is illegal in Denmark. It has nothing to do with protecting immigrants over citizens.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Pepper spray is illegal in Denmark. It has nothing to do with protecting immigrants over citizens.

I don't care,this is BS.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Charlie, I don't think a person can be a racist or supremacist without being gullible... all of it is lazy thinking or outright lack of intelligence.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So you have a problem with long existing Danish law. What's that got to do with a clash of fascists and non-fascists in England?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am so angered at hearing about these rapes and assaults, and reading excuse made I could spit nails.

This is sickening,

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No you weren't you made a vague sweeping statement and only now are you specifying that you were talking about 2nd & 3rd generation "immigrants"... Which doesn't make sense in the slightest, seeing as an "immigrant" migrates, and is not in fact "born in the UK".

My obvious point is that after 3 generations they still haven't integrated, at all.

Moreover what has it got to do with you what language people prefer to speak? Do foreign words threaten you or inhibit your rights?

Yes, I find this threatening, since this is my country, Dutch is the official language, not Arabic. They understand Dutch, we don't understand Arabic.

And, yes, it is simple fact that they are outbreeding us so in the future they will reach a majority and will democratically rule our country.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well even a innocent women can't fight back?

I wish they didn't use Nazi symbolism, I don't know why they do, but someone has to fight, they are rioting over the lady that was stabbed to death right?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Then this back and forth banter has been a complete waste of time.

I won't tell you what's happening in Holland, please refrain from trying to enlighten me about an "Islamic conquest" of the U.K.

Deal?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I bet your family is thrilled with the fact that you became a muslim. Do you refer to them as khuffars now?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Mob of masked men in Stockholm beat refugee children in revenge attack

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you see the child that stabbed her, more like 25 years old

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join