It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence erupts as far-right and anti-fascist groups clash in Dover,England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I bet your family is thrilled with the fact that you became a muslim. Do you refer to them as khuffars now?

You're being ridiculous now.

Salam.

(post by NeoSpartan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

link   
Gotta love seeing excuses to defend these nazi pigs. but but they arent muslim lol, europe fought against fascim before, but yea these evil muslim raping caveman are taking over, just wow people

link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan
The honourable member has previously stated on ATS that he 'hears voices' so perhaps Allah spoke to him?
I often wonder if he even pays taxes seeing as he is so quick to open the UK border to everyone.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's ok, you don't have to talk about the issues that drove you to alienate yourself from your family.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Pepper spray is illegal in Denmark. It has nothing to do with protecting immigrants over citizens.

I don't care,this is BS.

Its not really.

You can't legally justify one crime on the basis that a potential future crime may occur. If it does eventually occur then both cases have to be individually tried on their own merit.

If you feel threatened enough that you need to carry something illegal to feel safe then go ahead and do it, if it protects your life then it was worth it; just understand that you accept the legal consequences for doing it if you get caught.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
The honourable member has previously stated on ATS that he 'hears voices' so perhaps Allah spoke to him?
I often wonder if he even pays taxes seeing as he is so quick to open the UK border to everyone.

I am unable to work due to hearing those "voices" so no I don't currently pay taxes...
I did for the better part of a decade before I became ill though.

I'm glad this thread has been deflected completely to be about myself though.

Nazi bashing hits a little close to home for some who were praying for a UKIP government lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Until it affects the Royals I guess they must comply with the wwwislamic takeover.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

It's ok, you don't have to talk about the issues that drove you to alienate yourself from your family.

Yeah sure thing, buddy.

How's the Islamification of Holland going?
How are you feeling about that?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 most people don't understand that after the Muslims, they will be targeting another group of "undesirables". All ok until it's you or one of your yours and the Nazis, left wingers, disabled, Jews. Basically anyone that doesn't fit into their tiny perception of what is acceptable

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jan 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Rape has always been issue, yes there has been a recent spike in sexual assaults associated with mass immigration that very much needs to be addressed and is. I think a moratorium on laws regarding self-defense aids should be implemented, however... I have no say in Danish law or any laws outside the US. Furthermore, I don't have any wish to impede innocent people fleeing starvation, DAESH and other extremists or their own murderous governments.

I think deportation is appropriate for men who refuse to abide by the Western standards on women both in law and societal. Women are not subservient to men nor merely outlets for their need for power exertion or sexual desires but last I checked that wouldn't exclude so called Western men who exist within every class, religion and ethnicity including some of our very own law makers. Air drop the entire lot of them into the heart of DAESH controlled lands, I say. Buh-bye assholes.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I feel we are really getting to the bottom of things here.

Oh do you, Sigmund Fraud...

That's nice.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

That's really uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is all getting a bit too personal and snide for my liking, would have been cool to just debate the issue sensibly but that's apparently too much to ask for.

I guess we finally found out where all the stormfront guys were anyway.

Take care you lot.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh I've no time for nazi's Charlie, I just support the UK government continuing to defend the border on the French side while hoping we leave the EU and can also control immigration from Europe on a needs basis.
No hate in my hopes, just reasoned thought.

Oh and I've paid taxes for all my life since 16, I'm well in credit in my UK PLC account, it is why how those taxes are spent interests me.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I give to refugee charities out of my Disability benefits lol.

That must piss off the stone hearted Nazis.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Perfect

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Oh do you, Sigmund Fraud... That's nice.

It sure is. Nice to see that jobless voice hearing non tax paying islam convertees are supporting the influx of even more muslim freeloaders.

Great stuff!
edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join