It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament original texts, where are they?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

POST your PROOFS OF ACCUSATIONS PLEASE!!!

I have done just what the ATS mods suggest ATTACK the Message and have not once attacked the messenger for his message as you have done me.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You lie you accuse me of all sorts of things like taking things out of context, which I certainly don't.

I'm not spending time listing my grievances. Just stop being a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

You have made accusations I have treated you poorly, caled you names and attacked you. I asked for proof and you failed to supply the proof. Why? because there is no example of it.

So who is really lying?

You did take verses out of context, I and others in this thread and your other threads also pointed this out to you. So it is not just I who has not accused but pointed it out by placing the scripture in context than revealing you were wrong.

You see your not being rational. When someone attacks your message you take it as an attack on your person. I did not attack you personally.

Would you like me to list the names and attacks you said of me, Like you are a "Simpleton", "ignorant", "retarded feeble brain", "you're the epitome of ignorance", "your a moron", "you are a liar", "you lie" etc. . .

You see you attacked me personally because of my replies to your MESSAGE. Not once did I attack you as you have me and others.

You need to separate yourself from your message. Here at ATS we attack the Message not the Messenger. But apparently you haven't got that yet. You are still on attacking the Messenger not the Message. That is why we ask for scriptural proof for the basis of your OPINIONS, or links to where you are getting this stuff from. But hey you already told us, "They are my opinions I don't need any proof".

1Cor 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

edit on 18-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17   >>

join